[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shoplifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1449176283870.jpg (9 KB, 265x171) Image search: [Google]
1449176283870.jpg
9 KB, 265x171
How many of you have stolen something before?

Your country.
How often do you do it?
What do you steal and how?
>>
Usa. Me and my brother little minecraft figures from Wal-Mart once. They were no bigger than a penny but cost fucking $10 each. We took them just because they were overpriced. I got a red sheep and he got a horse.
>>
>>27311372
I used to shoplift books, mostly philosophy/politics books that disagreed with but still wanted to get their side of the story - but wouldn't pay money for them.

Other than that, nothing serious. I think I stole a plastic dinosaur toy when I was a kid from a shitty toy store, and I would follow my mother's example of eating shit right off the grocery shelves for 5 cent candies. She's probably stolen more things than I have, she stole a magazine from the drugstore just last week

Oh, but I constantly torrent music and movies and TV shows :DDD
>>
Uk fag here, I used to steal shit from supermarkets all the time when I was poor and struggling with rent. Done it for almost 6 months at least twice a week and never got caught.
>>
Used to steal a lot of food from Wal-Mart. Luckily things are better now so I don't have to deal with that.
>>
>>27311372
I've stolen several textbooks from libraries which I've never read.
>>
A couple things from walgreens, like tea tree oil and batteries. Shit they have marked up 100% and small. Some walgreens ate begging to get stolen from. Shitty stupid and not enough employees and there are a million of them to hit up. Lots of expensive shit in there too like 40 doller dick pills
>>
My time to shine

>literally steal everything
>drinks/snacks whenever I'm out
>if i need anything from a store just steal it
>for example stole a load of spray paint yesterday to paint my car
>all my clothes are stolen
>>
>>27311372
Amerifag here
I've stolen
>lots of food
>CD's
>booze
>books
>clothes

Shit's overpriced here, and I'm poor. But fuck 'em, I don't give a shit. It's amazing what you can get away with just by acting like you know what you're doing/like you're supposed to have something
>>
>>27312173

Have you been caught? How do you steal big/many items?
>>
>>27311372
France, used tu steal but not so much these days

>dvds
>cds
>books
> perfume
>cottes
>skateboard stuff like bearings and weels
>booze
And so on
>>
Canada

sometimes I steal expensive groceries like good fish and cuts of meat by just placing it in the bag. I'm tempted to steal expensive shit from retail establishments but I really don't want to run the risk of getting caught
>>
yeah but HOW GUYS I WANT TO KNOW HOW
>>
Pooland
when i was a neet i was stealing mostly some food and snacks. sometimes alcohol and electronic stuff. i think i stole about 1000$ during 3 years. got caught twice but hadn't any serious problems.

now im earning some money and dont need to steal.
>>
I accidentally a pack of gum from a convenience store one time, then about halfway back to my house I realized I had it in my pocket without paying so I went back and paid for it. Am I a good guy?
>>
I once tried to steal ketchup. I stole pure tomato sauce instead.
And my friend once tried to steal socks only to get caught while pushing them in his pants.
>>
>>27312427
a dumbass but a good guy
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 98x98) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 98x98
coolombia
never stole a thing, never will
>>
File: image_86.jpg (111 KB, 960x666) Image search: [Google]
image_86.jpg
111 KB, 960x666
I stole something from a hardware store and my grandma took me back to the store to return it and apologize to the owner

I was like 5 or 6

I stole a bag of gummy bears from Walmart like 4 years ago and I still feel guilty. I'm 25
>>
>>27311372
Brazil. I stole about 5 books in my last year of HS. But about a month ago I stole one book from my from place where I resigned from because they were cunt office people. No regrets though, love reading and these books would be forever untouched.
>>
USA. Stole cough syrup from Walmart once to chug and trip balls with. Put it in my pants or jacket, don't really remember. It was fun but I can't even smell the stuff anymore without gagging. Even grape flavored pop makes me sick now
>>
File: 1452817850073.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
1452817850073.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
>like the straws from McDonalds
>decide i will take a few extra for my beverages at home
>grab a handful and stuff in jacket
>immediately feel terrible and regret it
>get scared looking around for security cameras
>they have me on film
>ohshitohshitohshit
>panic
>haven't received my order yet so don't want to leave yet
>dude puts my order out on the counter
>can't eat here anymore because the location is now compromised
>stuff burger and fries in jacket and leave
>they never caught me

That was several years ago, i steal all kinds of shit now. Retail stores don't give a fuck
>>
File: look_at_these_assholes.gif (189 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
look_at_these_assholes.gif
189 KB, 500x380
Mexico
Havent stolen anything. Luckly money has never been an issue.

Oh.. wait, once I stole a normo's $100 calculator because he was trying to bully me, but that stealing wasnt out of monetary need. I destroyed the calculator just for the fun of it, even though I could have make some money.
>>
>>27311372
I used to steal library books all the time. I still have a few of more more impressive cops. I also once tried stealing candy bars and selling them in highschool but everyone could smell they were stolen from a mile away, and I only got a few sales. Though that just proves normies would rather buy crap at high prices from people they like then quality products from people they have no reason to hate. Damn normies
>>
>>27312358
You just do it. Be calm.

I used to walk into the Wal-Mart bakery, fill up a box with donuts and walk right out. Just act normal. It also helps if you don't dress like a shithead. Wear glasses if you can, and other shit like that.
>>
>>27312358
The first few times are scary. After that it can be addictive because it's such a rush.
>>
>>27312358
Nigger there is no how. Pick something up and walk out of the store with it without anyone seeing you. Things like games and DVDs have devices in them that set off sensors but most random things (food, books, toiletries, etc) do not.
>>
USA.
Rarely.
Just DXM in my teens before getting caught the 5th time and learning that DXM is shit compared to research chemical dissociatives anyway.
>>
I tried it once, I tried to stole a book from wal-mart because I was young and edgy and thought I was smart they caught me it was so embarrassing my mom had to go for me that memory still makes me cringe
>>
>>27313624
>once I stole a normo's $100 calculator because he was trying to bully me
I used to steal tons of calculators too. Not from other students but the school had large sets of calculators I'd take a few from. Not because I needed one either, just as a fuck you to the school. If you want to take money from your students, then you will have something taken from you in return, and do not act surprised about it.

Funny thing to is that I was what a lot of people thought to be a good kid and an honors student.
>>
USA
I steal small items from flea markets
I do it every so often, mainly in the summer/spring when there is A LOT of people there. I do it by getting around a large group of people while they're not looking and get close to the items I want, and quickly shove it into my pocket.

It's pretty cool because no tags or any security scanners.
>>
File: 165881-78865-marvin-the-martian.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
165881-78865-marvin-the-martian.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>27312173
teach me familiar
original comment
>>
File: sipsipepe.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sipsipepe.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>27313779
I did this. I would steal TI-83 graphing calculators from the calculus class and sell them to normies for 50 bucks or so, or 100 to the dumb ones I could convince them it was a TI-83 plus. paid for lots of video games.

I graduated 4th in my class so no one ever suspected me of being the thief
>>
File: security-tags-2.jpg (81 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
security-tags-2.jpg
81 KB, 625x417
how do you surpass this in clothing shoplifting?
>>
>>27314122
i think you can just buy the device to take those off
>>
>>27311372
Don't steal anymore, but i stole close to 300$ worth of CD's from walmart in high school
>>
>>27312427
good goy more like
>>
>>27315151
Or steal it.
>>
>>27313800
steal from multi-national corporations not local stores you fucking degenerate
>>
>>27314122
hold it above the security scanners. not really possible with big stuff
>>
i steal from work regularly. I work at CVS and just steal little things like candy and snacks to eat on break. shit is cash
>>
USA
Don't steal anymore.
Stole some Gameboy games and ps2 games. Gameboy games fit in my pocket. I took the discs out of the ps2 cases.
>>
I steal little things like packs of gum and items of clothing all the time. Basically, everything is overpriced and I refuse to be cucked.
>>
I once stole a Pokemon card in 4th grade.

Im pretty badass.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.