[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >sitting in a comfy seat on an overcrowded train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
>be me
>sitting in a comfy seat on an overcrowded train
>reach a stop
>some people get off
>suddenly.jpg
>see this blue eyed blonde aryan goddess get on the train
>she looks around for a seat in the now semi-overcrowded train
>seat next to me is free
>she heads towards me
>holyshit.jpg
>heart rate accelerates
>get sweaty hands
>try to control my volcano down there from erupting prematurely
>shes literally a feet or two away from me now
>managed to smell her godly aroma from her perfume
>prematurely erupt a bit but manage to control most of the force thanks to my daily kegel exercises
>shes almost here
>she stops
>decides
>imconfused.jpg
>she finally sits in the seat opposite the aisle next to this fat and semi-bald white guy

tfw you realise you will NEVER know what white privilege feels like
>>
She could tell you were about to come at her with the laser beam, so she stayed clear
>>
I love this pasta because it actually depicts accurately just how thirsty blacks are for whites. Their women prefer white men, their men prefer white women. They know where they stand.
>>
who is this semen demon, Tyrone?
>>
>>27311334
being attracted to a certain race isnt privilage
>>
File: 1458316633602.jpg (76 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1458316633602.jpg
76 KB, 615x820
>>27312165
c'mon senpai. I've been searching for her ever since you made that thread about wanting to have your asshole licked
>>
>>27311334
kill yourself nigger
reminder that you will never ever have a white gf because you're a filthy negro
>>
File: 1458186215841.jpg (208 KB, 720x953) Image search: [Google]
1458186215841.jpg
208 KB, 720x953
>>27312367
Wierd it seemed to work for him.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.