[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering where your life is right now, what's your "good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_nekq6248Gj1rbi6ito3_500.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nekq6248Gj1rbi6ito3_500.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
Considering where your life is right now, what's your "good end"?

Describe it in detail
>>
>>27311024
a slow death
>>
I get my degree, get a decent paying job, and get a modest home where I can waste away my time by trying as many drugs as possible before I get sick of living and exit mask myself the fuck out of here.
>>
Get a better job so I can afford a moderately sized house and live alone for the rest of my life.
>>
a slow painless suicide where no one interrupts me and leaves me as a vegetable
>>
Go to law school and pass the bar. Partner up with my current boss. Hopefully find a girlfriend who I love and whom loves me back. At this point idgaf about looks just want someone who's genuine and that can cook.

Hopefully all this before age 33.
>>
>>27311024
Aren't Byakugan eyes supposed to be a dominant trait?
>>
>>27311024
a quick death
>>
According to /r9k/ I should wait for the teenage girl I'm dating to graduate highschool, impregnate her, marry her, and live out the rest of my days as a 50s romantic sitcom.
>>
Dying in my sleep after a particularly good masturbation session
>>
Move out of my parents hourse , find a steady job and live a peaceful life playing games in my apartment until I die at 50 or so
>>
>married with four kids to my oneitis
>making a lot of money only working part time
>not ugly

The last one isn't going to happen and the first probably won't either
>>
>>27312930
But all that matters is the second one rendering the third useless and the first very likely.
>>
moving to some secluded cabin somewhere and living my life away from everyone in peace
>>
>>27313390
I'm a girl, so the second one doesn't matter at all. The third is impossible and therefore the first probably will never happen.

Will just take all my future money and spend it on my dog I guess. He likes to travel.
>>
Quick, painless death.
>>
>>27311024
Get a decent looking gf who is wise as fuck and live on a beach in a small house, and work a simple job that I like.
>>
>>27311024
>knew a girl for years, dated her, she decided i was just a friend, in anger i ignored all contact and refuse to talk to her or look at her
Good end:
>eventually ex forgives me or realizes she does want to be with me or something
>stop drinking, start working
>move out of parents house finally
>support now-gf through her uni
>have no kids with her because kids are expensive and neither of us wanted kids
>live comfortable because she is looking to get a very well paying job and we would be double income no kids
>tfw this was my future before the breakup

But seriously I need to stop focusing on her so much and there's no chance in hell she'll want me back. As a friend, sure, but I couldn't, it would be too painful.
>>
>married to my ideal girl
>successful artist and worldbuilder, have my own comic and even do art shows. Also do world building and concepts for all types of new IP, movies, video games, toys
>able to travel regularly
>able to surf regularly maybe even sponsored
>home is comfy and secluded
>>
Lose 150 lbs. Get 4 more snakes. Move into condo and remodel it to my tastes. Work hard every day. Never have kids. Die in my sleep at 65 of a heart attack before I develop dementia that both my parents have.
>>
File: 1414717173264.gif (2 MB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
1414717173264.gif
2 MB, 235x176
Living in upperclass suburbia with my oneitis or whoever can surpass her, and kids and being a senior software engineer

I don't even know if any of those things will even come close to coming true
>>
Less suffering than now. That's it. I just want the panic and anxiety and agoraphobia and OCD to end. I don't want to feel broken anymore. Even if I have to be a wagekek for the rest of my life, I don't care, I just want to be normal again. Make me a sheep, make me boring, just make me not suffer anymore
>>
>>27311024
Death by autoerotic asphyxiation, in the restroom of my office.
>>
>>27312694
Sounds like a sweet deal, go for it
>>
File: 1421952812824.jpg (504 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1421952812824.jpg
504 KB, 2000x3000
Never liked the way I look.

I've been working on it. Down to 205 pounds from 260, started shaving more, and not sure where to go from there.

I don't know if I'm making any progress, but I'll keep trying various stuff. As it stands, I'm still embarrassed to be seen in public.
>>
File: 1452050492513.jpg (15 KB, 301x353) Image search: [Google]
1452050492513.jpg
15 KB, 301x353
Being able to find a steady job in a nice country, having a loving wife and a nice house in the countryside with dogs as well as a close group of friends nearby.
Also, everyone (or at least most people) would aknowledge and feel inspired by my cartoons...

However, the realistic ending is ending up as a wage slave in a factory, living in a decaying apartment completely alone and forsaken by everyone... and my cartoons would never be seen by anyone
>>
File: is that your social worker.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
is that your social worker.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
>>27314267
Oh, and my ideal end is for people to stop staring at me.
>>
>>27312930
>making a lot of money only working part time
Literally how?
>>
>>27311024
>Good end
>Finding a decent job with decent pay
>Having my own place to stay
That's pretty much it. I dont care about relationships.
>>
>>27311024
>Have my dad buy me a ZL1
>Have the best car in the school for the last 2 months of my highschool career
>Maybe get some prime teen pussy because of my car
>last day of school
>Ram into a telephone pole at 150 mph
>Die
>Hopefully

>Inb4 underage
I turned 18 March 12th.
>>
>>27311024
>get cancer
>buy handgun
>buy CD boom box, batteries, and copy of Master of Puppets
>take hike deep innawoods
>find beautiful vista
>put "Orion" on repeat
>put barrel under chin
>angle up and back to get good penetration
>pull trigger
>profit
>>
>>27314444
>Killing yourself with a car your dad bought for you

You know he'll blame himself, right?
>>
File: 1442552514028.png (930 KB, 910x600) Image search: [Google]
1442552514028.png
930 KB, 910x600
Yay, Something positive for once!

>Fit as fuck
>High paying cyber security job
>Behind the wheel of a large automobile
>Living in a beautiful house
>With a Beautiful wife (Whom I have been with for a very long time...ideally, my crush. pic related kinda)
>No children
>Both of us work, doubling the income
>Travel the world forever

BONUS:

>Win EVO (GG)
>Rocky Theme the day I win
> :')
>The End
>>
>>27313786
Kind of like this, but a heart attack from one too many lines
>>
>>27312694

If you hate r9k why the fuck are you even here? There's a million other places that'll reinforce your shitty normie value system, I don't get it.
>>
File: image_22.jpg (31 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
31 KB, 343x543
>Chad approaches my gf
>she says yes because I'm me and he's Chad
>drink lots of whiskey
>wait 3 hours because slow metabolism
>drunk and seething with self-loathing
>break safety latch off of handcuffs
>tighten rope around my neck as much as possible
>handcuff hands behind my back to my ankles
>hang neck from doorknob
>wait
>>
>>27311024
I die, knowing that my life had some meaning and i did what i wanted. People that i love go to my funeral. My son grows up to be a good person and has a happy life. The end.
Also, someone saying: "anon... had a hard life"
>>
>>27311024
Mecha get invented and become primary type of army weapon.Become mecha pilot.Participate in space war and maybe die.Seeing as that won`t happen,just get my writing published and manage to make a good ammount of money and turn my dead parents` apartment into a cool-looking place full of merchandise.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.