[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stay FUCKING jelly, poorfags. Enjoy the commoner's swill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: based starbucks.jpg (494 KB, 978x1069) Image search: [Google]
based starbucks.jpg
494 KB, 978x1069
Stay FUCKING jelly, poorfags.

Enjoy the commoner's swill that is pressed / slow dripped coffee, or even... *chortle* instant if you're the lowest of the low. Not pictured, the full 25 pods on the backside of the holder (including some Blonde roasts), as well as the 3 unopened boxes and 1 almost full box in my pantry. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a delightful French Roast to savor.
>>
>>27310846
>French roast
Meme coffee
>>
>>27310846
> calls me a poorfag
>drinks that swill and brags about it.
>>
>>27310846

>no dark roast espresso

Kys
>>
>>27310846
I bet you also paid a shit ton for a proprietary starcucks brewer too :^)

Coffee is for the weak
>>
>>27310846
>dark and medium roasts
check it out, this pleb doesn't even like caffeine
>>
>>27310902
I have a top of the line Keurig 2.0 brewer that I paid hundreds of dollars for.

Stay furious, poorfag.
>>
>>27310944
>top of the line keurig 2.0 brewer
Haha holy shit this was exquisite bait but you made it too obvious by just googling a good coffee brewer.

It's a very poignant commentary on how casuals buy expensive equipment without being able to use or appreciate it, though.
>>
>>27310846
hey faggot.
you aren't a real man until your freshly grind WHOLE BEANS for every cup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2w3eU-VvuA
>>
>>27311050
Hahaha, fucking third worlders. Stay poor. We've moved on and made it better already.

Maybe I'll do that when I pretend dress up as a civil war reenactor lmao
>>
>>27311050
i used to do that but its so much work
>>
I don't drink enough coffee to know if Keurigs are actually good or if this is a subway certified sandwich artist style meme
>>
>>27311140
OP here, and they're 100% worth it. I'm not going to lie, the 2.0 hasn't impressed me much compared to the older models, my old one didn't break down or anything, I just wanted to treat myself to a new machine.

If you drink a lot of coffee it's great, and even if I wasn't wealthy $9.99 for 16 pods shouldn't break the bank for anyone. That's Canadian too, so it would be even cheaper for you American kids.
>>
>>27310846

>Drinking Starbucks ever
Corporate swine. I only buy local brands of Ethiopian beans lightly infused with honey flavoring. A nice dark coffee with a medium-bold flavor which serves as either a refreshing way to start the day or as a complement to any meal. Slightly bitter with a sweet aftertaste which needs no cream or sugar.

Stay mad, Starbucksfag, you authoritarian corporate plebian. Starbucks isn't even close to good coffee.
>>
>>27311212
Lmao, how is the AIDS in your local Ethiopia, third worlder?
>>
>>27311269
I said local brands, not locally farmed, dipshit. I live in Milwaukee, where we take our drinks seriously and aren't afraid to boost the caffeine content or alcohol content of our beverages. We hearty Northern men are the closest thing America will ever get to true masculinity. Have fun with your middle class white girl coffee, kid. I'm sure you're having a lot of fun with daddy's money.
>>
>that one upside down one

ree
>>
>>27311341
Lmao, I'm sure you like watching us modern people fly over you. I hope you don't get scared that its some kind of UFO-Spaycey-Sheeeip. Thats not what local means, dumb dumb.
>>
>>27310846
>drinking Starcucks
Lol, what are you a beggar?
>>
>>27310846
lo the connector at the right.
you trying to shill us starbuck?
>>
good thing I have poor taste in coffee, I'll drink any trash that I can find and it all tastes the same, but you've got to pay out the ass for something you like
>>
>>27311534
Are you European or something?

It's called an electrical outlet. Homes in developed countries tend to have many of them. We don't all live in houses made of mud and thatch.
>>
>not using a frech press or something better
Jokes on you.
>>
>>27311341
madison here, milwaukee former. true north for life.
>>
>>27310846
twice a month I order high roasted peruvian coffee beans, blend them and use them in my cafetiere whilst enjoying a biscoff lotus biscuit
youre literally drinking mr starbugs crusty shit remnants and smiling as his hole gapes above your mouth you fucking degenerate fuck
>>
>>27310846
I grind my own Ethiopian dried in fruit coffee beans and brew with my chemex. Have a cigarette while I'm pouring over and sip it from a mug holding with both hands to warm myself in my flat with the heat off as I wrap myself in my down duvet. It's fucking sublime and I feel bad for everyone that doesn't know this feel.
>>
>starcucks coffee
>good
are you really that autistic?
>>
I have an Italian espresso machine.
>>
>>27312028
I was thinking about getting one myself. Does it taste different from other brewing methods? I've got my French press dialed in pretty well, so I'm not sure I really need something else.
>>
>>27312225
I've used both and some people prefer the chemex because it's lighter than the french press in terms of body and taste. You can get more delicate flavours our of the chemex as well, but there are times when I just want the boldness of a french press.
>>
>>27312225
French press are great too and help preserve the natural oils. Chemex will make the brew a bit less bitter and more acidic. I do both but usually go with the chemex if I'm grinding myself since a lot of the oil is preserved anyway.
>>
>>27312064
It's better than most of what's on the shelf at the market
>>
>>27310846
Looks like a hotel breakfast bar.
>>
File: kot.png (19 KB, 587x466) Image search: [Google]
kot.png
19 KB, 587x466
>>27310846
>starbucks coffee
>mfw
>>
>>27310846
>Not drinking blue mountain coffee
What are you? Poor?
>>
>>27311341
>>27311913
>true north
>Madison, Milwaukee
That's a laugh, In Conover now, formerly Stevens point. I don't even consider myself /truenorth/. You're probably from an upscale suburb like Germantown or Mequon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.