[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but women don't like assholes!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: nice and sweet.png (52 KB, 1083x524) Image search: [Google]
nice and sweet.png
52 KB, 1083x524
>>
File: 2016.jpg (185 KB, 525x881) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
185 KB, 525x881
>I find myself trying to catch up, feelings-wise

She's basically saying that he decided to make him her boyfriend before she felt the same infatuation, and is now trying to force it.

Women are so goddamn stupid it's unreal.
>>
God damn roasties, fucking confusing creatures
>>
>>27310488
>fucking confusing creatures
Not really, women are pretty simple to understand:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8
>>
>>27310448
honestly I find this one much more offensive than OP, jesus christ you fat cow
>>
>>27310448
>She's basically saying that he decided to make him her boyfriend before she felt the same infatuation, and is now trying to force it.
>Women are so goddamn stupid it's unreal.

Yeah, men never do that. Fucking women.
>>
File: 1452411371692.png (1 MB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1452411371692.png
1 MB, 2652x2004
>>27310408
>>b-but women don't like assholes!
Not even women believe in that old silly meme. It's official nowadays, betas have to wait for women to get older and *tired* of dick carousel with bad boys.

>*It's actually men who get tired of them and trade them for younger cumdumpster
>>
>>27310408
Only male feminists believe that
>>
>>27310448
Why do roasties like traveling so much?
>>
Being nice =/= being a doormat.
The guy described in the opening post is a doormat.
Being nice can be charming.
Being a doormat is usually repulsive.

She says herself that she likes him being nice. She's just not comfortable with him acting as a doormat.

This is not a difficult concept.
>>
Women some bitches mane
>>
>>27310823
Basically, it's better to be an asshole than a doormat.
>>
>>27310795
Everyone likes traveling. Its like saying i like music, roasties think it defines them when in reality literally everyone likes traveling/music.
>>
>>27310865
Life is all about balance.
You can be an asshole. Just not to the extent it'll push them away. There's a limit, ya know?
>>
>>27310408
i have a theory about women like this:
she chases chads too often and they treat her "badly". but because she only wants chads, she trys her hardest to get what she can from these shitty relationships with chads.
conclusion:
shes been conditioned to find pleasure in nasty places.
>>
>>27310930
>There's a limit, ya know?
For women?
Kek, no, there really isn't.
Women will even throw themselves at legit mass murderers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

I'm just gonna post this in every woman h8 thread I see, hoping some anon plays it LOUD.
>>
>>27310795
Women have no value for the most part apart from what is between their legs, The problem is that women also see all other women as competitors.

So while they shrug off every man who is not at least an 8/10 in their eyes they are all struggling to catch that 10% of the male population and trap them in relationships. They do this by trying to seem more than they are. Example.

>Sarah is an objective 5/10
>she is cute, but not stunning
>the only interests she has are exactly the same as every other 25 year old
>facebook, shitty tv, occasionally going out to slut it up with her friends.
>she is still determined that she deserves a 10/10, hard bodied, rich, charming, successful chad who will care for her for her entire life.
>how does she stand out from all the other women who are offering exactly the same thing, and offering just as little as she is?

They use things like "travelling" to seem worldly and interesting, when in reality they have been to a couple of places on girls holidays, most likely with a budget airline where all they did was slut it up for guys that were probably from a town only 20 miles away from where they lived in the first place.
>>
>>27310488
Not that confusing.

OP girl subconsciously feels that her bf's kindness/consideration is because he's weak and thinks he needs to fawn over her to keep her locked in a relationship. That often isn't the case, but evolution has hardwired us in strange and often unfortunate ways.
>>
>>27310408
She turned him into a cucklord and shot them both in the vagina.
>>
>>27311004
>Women have no value for the most part apart from what is between their legs

can you elaborate on this
>>
>>27310448
>fupa
>breasts sagging down with excess adipose fat
>rippling rolls going down her back
>"fit-thick"
The height of delusion
>>
>>27311048
Not him but I can elaborate. This applies with everything else too, I'm using video games as an example.

Girls do not share many interests with males. If they play video games, 50% of the time it's just for attention and the other 50% it's games like farmville. I've seen lots of girl gamers, but none of them seem to get as into games as guys. They just don't. You can't have a long in depth talk about, say, Diablo 3 builds like you can with a guy friend. The only reason you'd want to have anything to do with a girl is because they have a vagina.

Plus, girls see a lot of things guys do for fun as "stupid." I've literally been told that boys were dumb because I thought a video of a drunk guy falling through a glass door funny.
>>
>>27310983
Well, not every guy that dates a girl is a mass murderer. I don't see the logic in that.
>>
>>27310535
BTFO

original tbqf
>>
Girls don't want betas. This doesn't man they want to be treated like shit. They want a guy who is ALPHA. You can be a "nice" alpha or a "mean" alpha but being alpha is always better than being beta.

Why is that so hard for you dudes to understand? I think you guys do understand this, and this is just sour grapes. You can't be alpha, or rather, you're SCARED to be alpha. When you complain about girls liking alpha guys, you only prove why they want nothing to do with you.
>>
File: 1457819970565.jpg (289 KB, 1216x912) Image search: [Google]
1457819970565.jpg
289 KB, 1216x912
>>27310950
Interesting theory, but completely wrong.

"Nice" guys are often nice because they have nothing else to offer. Think the typical /r9k/ guy who has NOTHING going for him.

"Assholes" are often assholes because they can get away with it by being strong, charismatic, attractive, powerful, etc., all of which are sexually attractive characteristics.

I know it's not metaphysically fair, but what is? Men are disposable. Biologists determined that, throughout human prehistory, around 60% of human males failed to pass on their genes (compared to around 20% for women). Women are evolutionarily hardwired to desire the best, and is that really such a bad thing? Would you want a human race descended from the ghouls you'd find on the Craigslist m4w section?
>>
>>27311048

>can you elaborate on this

A woman's primary worth to a man is that he wants to fuck her. That is what a vast majority of women play on to find guys.
Look at any 100 dating site profile pictures of women and you will find that nearly all of them are women dressed up, with their tits hanging out or in a pose that they think makes them look "sexy".
Even women themselves advertise themselves with a very heavy lean towards "sex"

>>27311171
This guy makes a very good point too. Nice analogy anon.
>>
>>27310795

Foreign Chad dick
>>
>>27311048
Women have basically made themselves a net negative investment.
They've become shitty mothers, shitty cooks, shitty partners, shitty friends, pretty much the only thing they're good for is pussy, and even that is replaceable.
>>
>>27311222
jesus christ that picture
>>
>>27310535

The older you get the more you realise that even though this was meant to be a joke, it's horribly, depressingly accurate.
>>
>>27311233
Fucking amen.

Og Comment
>>
>>27310448
Eh, sounds like sugarcoated "I'm fat and I know it, please fuck me". Her feet look salvageable, I'd date her if she agreed to wear blue polish and give me footjobs.
>>
>>27311222
reminder that nikola tesla and isaac newton died virgins
>>
>>27311171
I want to see that video.
>>
>>27311222
>Would you want a human race descended from the ghouls you'd find on the Craigslist m4w section?
Uhh, where do you think those ghouls come from m8?
Women of low-genetic quality still breed, in fact, they're the ones who have been lowering human genetic quality for centuries.
>>
>>27311222
>Would you want a human race descended from the ghouls you'd find on the Craigslist m4w section?

No. The problem is, if we've all descended from the best of the best (at least until recently), why the fuck are those ghouls still around?
I blame it on Chad fucking disgusting stupid women, and those 20% of women that fucked 80% of those disgusting men.
Nu-males and betas should be castrated from birth as well as retarded (and ugly) women.
>>
>>27311362
Nu males aren't really genetic
They chose to be pussies
Even the most fucked up guy genetically wise can be a "man"
>>
>>27311068
she's not delusional. She knows perfectly she's obese (she wouldn't be posting that if not). That's just self promotion, a sort of Coue method.
>>
>>27311445
>They chose to be pussies
They were raised to be pussies
>>
>>27311270
reminder that newton was gay and tesla was a furry
>>
>>27311503
Newton was a fervent catholic and tesla wasn't a furry ya dip
>>
>>27311222
>Women are evolutionarily hardwired to desire the best, and is that really such a bad thing? Would you want a human race descended from the ghouls you'd find on the Craigslist m4w section?

Yes, clearly women are making fantastic mate choices in the modern West, they are also 100% prime genetic stock themselves and have no flaws they could possibly be passing on to their shitty broken kids, 11/10 you got me to respond anon.
>>
>>27311559
It's just a meme from the faggots. I met some cocksucking faggot (who surely deserves to be impaled and die a slowly death - if justice exists in some shape or form in the universe, that is) who was trying to claim that fucking Dante was a homosexual when the man was wholly dedicated to his're waifu.
>>
>>27311218
>Why is that so hard for you dudes to understand? I think you guys do understand this, and this is just sour grapes. You can't be alpha, or rather, you're SCARED to be alpha. When you complain about girls liking alpha guys, you only prove why they want nothing to do with you.

I know what "alpha" means and I'm well aware it's the only thing girls want, I just don't give a shit. I'm sick of being a clown, tired of putting on an act and being someone I'm not, I voluntarily handed my card in, I don't care and I don't want to be part of the race any more. It's too stressful and the results aren't even worth it anyway. It just has nothing to do with love to me.
>>
File: clint_eastwood_spaghetti_we.jpg (36 KB, 395x709) Image search: [Google]
clint_eastwood_spaghetti_we.jpg
36 KB, 395x709
>>27310448
>literal fat disgusting landwhale
>6'0+ only tee hee
>>
>>27310408
> b-b-but the past doesn't matter!
>>
>grow up with wimmin issues
>eventually attract women
>treat them like shit because I hate them
>they love it
There is a bright side to this phenomenon, anons.
>>
>>27311302
It was on Ridiculousness (a TV show my dad watches) but this is the video I think.
>>
>>27312140
Apparently I forgot the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6gSHBGA04
>>
>>27310823
this
also, you can be nice to her and an asshole to everyone else and that works too
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x542) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x542
>>27310408
>he uses reddit
>for real
>>
File: 1458451331777.png (318 KB, 830x569) Image search: [Google]
1458451331777.png
318 KB, 830x569
>>27310448
holy shite. that's my screenshot!
>>
>>27310823
Boo hoo get over it women i will not change for your gender at least i grew balls and told you nope.
>>
File: 1427147911468.png (53 KB, 211x195) Image search: [Google]
1427147911468.png
53 KB, 211x195
>>27312540
>i grew balls
literally
>>
>>27312403
Says the spergy with a blurry Sonic pic.
>>
>>27310448
>fit-thick
>big boobs and ass

There is no way she is fit and her big boobs and ass are just fat.
>>
>>27311222
I call that bullshit. Mentally disabled people don't have the same biological instincts and needs as the rest of world. Just because braindead roast thinks that chad being a macho in the most primitive way is a sign of attractiveness doesn't mean she is making a good decision for herself.
>>
>>27312696
Well I mean yeah, boobs are literal fat. But you can have a muscular ass with fat over it and still be fit. It's the fact that her ass is ONLY fat without muscle underneath, you can tel by the lack of shape. And of course having a massive gut just proves it further that she's not fit OR thick.
>>
>>27311222
>pic
That's what you get for working with Konami. Stupid slut.
>>
File: handoverface.jpg (43 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
handoverface.jpg
43 KB, 473x500
Good thing men are deciding not to get married. Imagine the Roastie tears in 15 years when they're all ugly, fat sedentary potatos with 3 kids from Chad, Thad, and Tyrone.
>>
>tfw I'm a huge asshole and women still don't like me

Is it because I don't put myself out there?
>>
File: 6d5.png (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
6d5.png
276 KB, 1280x720
>>27311048
others made it waaaay to complicated, even though it's a lot simpler

think of any women and think about them disregarding the pussy and looks, now they're not smarter than man, i would say we are about equal brain wise (naive but hey) so what you end up with is basically a weak fragile human who never worked hard for anything in life

so yeah as humans they're just inferior, the only thing special about them or what they can contribute is pussy and looking aesthetic, everything else -> a male does it better
>>
>>27311799
It's scientifically proved that women are biologically inferior to men, and it shows, how many of them hold an important position in an important industry? None! You know why? Because they can't think right. They can't make a good decision. On anything. How many wars were fought by woman? And please don't get me that silly painting about that french woman, I'm talking about real facts. It seems like new geberation of men are being trained, or even worse, braonwashed to think women are actually capable of doing things like business and wars...case in point, all these females presidents playing pretend in a place where men should be organizing and thinking about the future of the world. And look at the results: every street now, is all nu-male, stacy, cucks and negros walking and having sex.I pity the world I live in.
>>
>>27312979
>every street now, is all nu-male, stacy, cucks and negros walking and having sex.I pity the world I live in.

You say that as if that's a bad thing! There are no more racists around so it's objectively better now.
Hey, who cares about mass-rapes as long as nobody's feelings are hurt, right?
>>
>>27312796
>Imagine the Roastie tears in 15 years when they're all ugly, fat sedentary potatos with 3 kids from Chad, Thad, and Tyrone.

>literally clinging to a fantasy in which you get to spend 15 years failing to get into a meaningful relationship because you are completely socially retarded
>imagine all the women who will never want you as used up single mothers
>act like this is revenge
>>
Its sad because the majority of guys want to be sweet and nice, but are forced to become assholes to survive.
>>
>>27312796

They get your money one thing or not, you can thank government for that.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.