[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is a long shot, but anyone /STD/ here? I played the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-21-13-23-38.png (313 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-21-13-23-38.png
313 KB, 480x800
I know this is a long shot, but anyone /STD/ here? I played the game, and fucking lost. It isn't so bad physically, not a whole lot of symptoms, outbreaks are rare. But emotionally I'm a little traumatized. I'm still dating the girl I got it from, and I don't look forward to the day I might have to explain to someone I like my condition.

No bully :(
>>
>>27310153
Didn't she know that she was infected? I'd kill her, tbqh.
>>
I actually thought all STDs besides HIV were completely curable.
This is not the case?
>>
>>27311861
Not by a long shot brother.

Most of them aren't at all curable but can be managed. I think a lot of "STI" can be cured, though.
>>
>>27311878
Guess I'd better be careful to wear a condom when the uninevitable never happens.

Bad luck, brother.
Not sure what to tell you.
>>
>>27311861
All, except HIV and herpes are curable though
>>
Ahahaha this is what you get you stupid fucking unvirgin. What did you think would happen when you slept with that nasty slut? Did you listen to the roastie propaganda and think that le her past doesn't matter? Well it does and now you have to live the rest of your life with the dickrot.

It's only too bad it wasn't a REAL std like hiv or kids so you could finally get what you deserve. Dumb fuckin loser.
>>
>>27310153
if she did not inform you of her condition before sexual contact you could potentially sue her for personal injury.

you may as well try to get money out of her because kids aren't an option at this point you moron.

i hope you dont itch your dick off. really.
>>
>>27310153
I have herpes but I still have unprotected sex with women quite often (without telling them). 4 tinder sluts so far this year
>>
Everyone has herpes. I mean that litterally. You don't even have to have sex to get it. You can get herpes from a soda can.

You can get herpes from a rail

Chicken pox are herpes.

9/10 people are asymptomatic or only break out once or a few times. For 1/10 it's a rare break out.

People stigmatize it because it is funny "lol what a slut" but unless you have an outbreak you can't pass it on, and no one cares
>>
>>27312193
there are many different kinds and yes, slut herpes is one
>>
>>27312193
I don't have herpes because I'm not a retard that goes around exchanging fluids with strangers.
>>
>>27310153
I got hsv1. Feels bad son, going through a break out right now too. Also accidentally gave it to a super cool chick cuz I didn't know it was transmittable even without a breakout.
>>
>>27312084
Depends on what country and which STD it is.
>>
desu herpes is top tier in regards to incurable STDs you can contract. you get medication to reduce outbreaks, and you just don't have sex during outbreaks. some people have outbreaks once a month, some once a year or less. what you should think about is if it's HSV-1 or 2, because both can occur in the genital region. one is worse, symptom wise, than the other, but I can't remember which. either way, this is a pretty benign STD. even though it fucking sucks when you first find out, just try to realize the stigma is pretty much BS. life definitely goes on easily with herpes.

tl;dr herpes isn't that bad
>>
>>27312565
it is only transmitable during an outbreak and 1-2 days prior to an outbreak
>>
>>27312193
>genital herpes is the same as mouth herpes
>>
>>27312887
I didn't know I was going to have an outbreak until after we hooked up ;_;
>>
>>27311931
HPV is also incurable.
>>
>>27311861
Viral STIs are permanent, bacterial STIs can be cured otherwise they will kill you
>>
>>27313045
It's preventable though. There aren't any vaccines for hiv or hsv 1 or 2.
>>
>>27313072
Good luck asking girls if they're vaccinated before going out.
>>
>>27312975
It actually is in some cases
HSV-1 and HSV-2 can infect genitals or mouth region, its just that HSV-1 has preference for mouth and HSV-2 has preference for genitals but they can interchange
>>
>>27313092
meh, makes can get vaccinated and females are the only ones who get any serious symptoms/side effects anyway
>no cervix, no cervical cancer
>>
>>27313072
There are over 100 HPV strains and the best vaccine only covers 9. It also can't protect against HPV transmitted during childbirth which is extremely common so sometimes doesn't even give desired results.
>>
>>27313072
The vaccine only protects against specific strains of HPV that are known to cause cervical cancer, there are still many more strains that it doesn't protect again that can cause genital warts.
>>
>>27313122
Men can get sphincter cancer from carcinogenic HPV strains though. This is why FDA allowed men up to age 26 to get Gardasil9, because rates of the TotalBiscuit disease are on the rise among men.
>>
>>27313179
kek, when my mom was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they tested her ass and throat in case she was receiving that carcinogenic dick in other places
>>
Caught the clap twice, HPV, and the herp. None of them are life changers. God I love whores.
>>
>>27312975
Herpes simplex is more common than the other one.
>>
>>27312862
HSV1 is the relatively benigh one. I'm still not sure what a breakout is supposed to be. Open sores right? In any case I have it genitally and it's practically felt like nothing. Though the color seems to have permanently become a bit paler/greyer and there's a tiny bump periodically, both of which doctors couldn't diagnose until I got a blood test to test for HSV1 antibodies.
>>
>>27310153
shit that sucks, anon
what do you have?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.