[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does multiculturalism work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
does multiculturalism work?
>>
>>27309980
ask europe
>>
>>27309980
France here. I believe it works as intended in the sense that it's effectively wiping out the native population slowly but surely.
>>
NO.
Im from Germany send help please.
>>
No, except between asians and whites.
>>
yeah it does, just not if people are babbies about it.
I work with lots of different nationalities, races and religions, and it's actually very good to get so many different opinions angles and interpretations. Th issue is when people want to have several monocultural societies existing in the same space
>>
>>27310100
do Asians think the same?
>>
>>27310131
so like 2 or 3 multicultural societies could exist together? considering they work similarly
>>
>>27310136
No, they are more robotic but they learn from us and try hard.
>>
File: teuton dolph aryan truth.png (309 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
teuton dolph aryan truth.png
309 KB, 640x360
>>27310076

I'm from London and I say kill em all
>>
>>27310154
no, there can really only be one culture in a geographic space or conflict is inevitable, but that single culture could be a multicultural one
>>
>>27309980
>mass rapes are now a daily occurrence in Sweden and Germany
Yeah it's working really well.
>>
>>27310213
I see what you mean now. I can understand how that can work.
Though I don't think thats whats happening in most cases
>>
>>27309980
>does multiculturalism work?
It will work when non-whites will leave Europe.
>>
No and no

All foreign cultures must be subjugated and assimilated into the host culture. This doesn't mean a complete erasure of a foreign culture in its host country. Most have valuable things to contribute, a good example being food, and a foreign culture can still be given its due respect for the contributions it makes.

When a foreign culture does not assimilate, it weakens the host culture and country. The loss of homogenity fractures the country of the host culture as different cultures look to themselves first instead of the host country.

This is evident in Sweden or Germany and really if you look back at invasions and wars where a nation dies, it is one culture replacing another. Only this time, hidden agendas, political correctness and the plague of moral high horses are the weapons used to invade.
>>
>>27309980
The next panel is a black stealing his bike. The SJWs edited that out.

Stay woke
>>
>>27310136
No. look at asianmasculinity. They hate us with a passion senpai. at least they bring good food though
>>
Its evidently not.
The basis of a multicultural society is a common core of values (eg. democracy, following laws, etc.), mutual respect between the cultures and the willingness to live together.

If you look at the refugee crisis you will see that most immigrants dont have this basis.
There are of course exceptions but that wont matter.
>>
>>27310136
There can be a working relationship and in any case, I would prefer the status quo right now where we all get along
>>
>>27310401
vague assumptions: the post
>>
>>27310392
Lame. I'd love to be apart of giant moe robot culture
>>
>>27310430
The anon is right though

Different cultures can't coexist without things like mutual respect or an overriding obedience to the law of the country they exist in.
>>
>>27310475

and muslims see any concession as weakness to be exploited
>>
It only works with similar skin color.
>>
>>27309980
In a free society? Yeah sure, but not in a statist one.
>>
>>27310401
>let in a bunch of uneducated savages with a horrific and parasitic religious doctrine
>this seems like a good idea

1-800 COME ON NOW
Dial now, Europe, Trump might be able to help you soon.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (58 KB, 480x760) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
58 KB, 480x760
hey senpai desu fixed 4 u lmao upboat
>>
>>27310430
No its common sense.
If a two societies cant agree on the basics of a society they cant work together.(eg. one society wants a monarchy the other a democracy)
"No respect for the other" and "willingness to live together" look at the holocaust/the Spanish inquisition/American Slavery.
>>
>>27310528
I would look at Spain in South America for the best example. It's now the last bastion of Catholicism.
>>
>>27310392

>amasc is all Asian Americans

That's like saying all white peoples are SJW/tumblr.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
>>
>>27310136

I know we are different but I don't make a big deal except for memes.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (128 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
128 KB, 1200x675
>>27310199
>All those refugees carrying printed photos of her to remind other refugees around them not to rape her or she'll change her tune
>>
>>27310525
lol good shit desu yo
>>
american is a violent shit hole

so no, it doesn't work
>>
An Englishman and a Frenchman could get along and coexist but not an Englishman and a paki
>>
>>27310199
>>MUH POOR HUNGRY REFUGEES WITH NOTHING TO THEIR NAMES

>All have decent clothes
>Almost all of 'em have a smartphone
>Reports from the camps on Greece that aid workers were getting laughed at by them for having an out of date iPhone 4
>>
>>27310528
>The basis of a multicultural society is a common core of values (eg. democracy, following laws, etc
the arab spring started because there was demand for democracy
Check out the rate of crime in ME countries. They follow laws much better than those in the west
>mutual respect between the cultures
countries like lebanon have respect between cultures enshrined in their constitution to give politcal representation to different groups

I've just demonstrated the whole post is based on general prejudice so there isn't much point in me arguing any further
>>
>>27309980
Balkanite here, a big no.

>tfw USA and Europe won't let us remove kebab and gypsies
>>
>>27310637
Seriously? The French fucking hate the English, and the English hate the French.
>>
>>27310675
Dude, fuckIng watch Aladin

They chop of childrens hands for stealing apples there.
>>
>>27310702
Yeah, but they aren't suicide bombing and raping each other
>>
>>27310702
Yeeaaahh no. A little bit of passive aggressiveness might exist but nothing to warrant exterminating each other. They're both white so they aren't fundamentally threatened by one another
>>
>>27310724
>>27310762
Good point, good point indeed.
>>
second immigrationfag here

It works.
I works, because it destroys the country, the native population, and the immigrants themselves.
I'd say it works exactly as a weapon should
>>
>>27310675
>the arab spring started because there was demand for democracy
Yes
>countries like lebanon have respect between cultures enshrined in their constitution to give politcal representation to different groups
I dont know but i believe you

So what though. I just stated what the requirements for a multicultural society are and gave some general examples unrelated to anything specific.

The core points where the refugees and natives clash are pretty obvious:
Position of women in society (cologne)
Value of religion to the state (they mostly came from states where the acceptance of other religions wasnt great)
Human rights and treatment of prisoners (Sharia law)
list goes on

And no that is NOT all refugees but that doesnt matter.
>>
>>27309980
Only between good cultures

Islam and the west are not compatible
>>
>>27309980

in norway it kinda works
>>
It works for you if you're a jew orchestrating it.
>>
File: 1457912294305.jpg (138 KB, 749x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457912294305.jpg
138 KB, 749x1024
>>27309980
>Islamerinos move to Europe
>spend all day pointing out things they don't like
>our lifestyles "insult" Islam
>demand we change everything
>refuse to work because they don't want to be our "slaves"

meanwhile

>Japanese community in Germany has built its own little village
>Nipponerinos work at German companies, Germans work at theirs
>participate in local festivals and regularly host them
>grorious time is had by all, 10/10 would Axis again
>>
>white people bring multiculturalism
>white people are killed or the natives are killed
>non whites still bitch about multiculturalism
>>
Problem with multiculturalism in europe is that it's not the smart folks immigrating.

Most of the immigrants are poor, uneducated and respectless. It's an issue as much as clashes between culture are. A lot of muslims are not willing to accept western values, yet want the benefits of europe all the same.

So you get segregation. Classes of people. It gives people the idea to hate people for their ethnicity and I don't blame them. But it's not an honest representation.
>>
>>27309980
what do you mean work? what is it supposed to do?
>>
>>27309980
No. It doesn't.

Multiracial =/= multicultural

You can have a single culture with different races. But they can't keep separate cultures. Different cultures don't work together. They have to be absorbed into a single monoculture.

When people integrate, there's no problem.
>>
>>27310525
but isnt it the niggers who always nog about white people?
like you starting with your example?
>>
No and all it is a is a guise for assimilation. Nobody seriously accepts multiculturalism. All the focus is on adapting people to the local culture. Doesn't work though.

Reason they do this varies. Could be for cheaper labor. It's not rare to lower minimum wages or do things akin to that when you have a large number of unemployed immigrants.
Could also be because welfare systems are poorly built and people in those situations will vote left.

I think the right in most places would gain from not accepting immigration that much. But it's obvious from here (Sweden) that the left doesn't actually care.
We have tons of fathers or sons coming over who have family over in Syria. How well do you think these people will do when we prioritize normal immigrants over relatives. At the very least have a gender quota system.

But it's our voters fault. If we deceived to take relatives and lower the normal immigration they'd freak out even if the number of immigrants increased.

I honestly think Syrians are more likely to be more sensible than the people who have lived here. Even terrorists frankly. They at least have an agenda where they're not intentionally fucking themselves in the ass.
>>
multiculturalism is a codeword for white genocide and yes it's working beautifully
>>
>>27312576
>nobody seriously
Nobody serious.
>>
>>27311381
Well that's different anon. That's colonialism. It worked ok in many places (India for instance). The natives were never a concern.

If they had gone over there, forcefully seized control and then told people they respect their traditions and stuff then things would have gone down the shitter. Civil War all over.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.