[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Exodus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: goi.png (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
goi.png
1 MB, 2560x1600
Who else is joining the robot exodus? I am heading to wizardchan and not coming back.
>>
If you were really leaving, you would have just gone silently without making this thread for attention.
>>
>>27309800

Why are you making a thread about this? There have always been people who used to browse /r9k/ but decide to go to wizardchan instead. Why do you feel the need to make an event out of this time?
>>
>>27309800
I still hang around to preach against the failed normie dregs of this filthy place.
>>
>>27310087
>>27310117
This a million times over
You are just shitposting for attention
>>27310128
You mean underage kids that play up a life they haven't had yet?
>>
File: 1458478139116.jpg (16 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1458478139116.jpg
16 KB, 500x348
>>27310267
Wizardchan is full of underage retards roleplaying. 90% of the posters you interact with there are 15 to 20 years old who will lose their v card in less than 3 years. Then you have 5%of /cow/ards and misc kiwifarms trolls, and 5% genuine wizards and apprentices.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 420x697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 420x697
Wizard chan is shit, enjoy getting insta banned.
>>
Wizardchan's pretty slow so you'll find yourself lurking here while you wait for people to post.
>>
>>27310267
These faggots are unnecessarily suffering, and feeding into the egos of women at the same time.
>>
>>27312204
I mean, women are just laughing their ass off at this place. They're just rolling in the suffering of these poor people. Women are quite literally psychopaths. I stick around to try and talk some sense into these morons who try and make these subhumans the reason for their existence. We're living in an age of matriarchy, and it makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>27309800
As much of a robot I am, I don't fit the qualifications to be a Wizard since I have not yet achieved Wizard status
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.