[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it truly impossible to find a girl that is not a complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456841921654.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456841921654.gif
498 KB, 500x500
is it truly impossible to find a girl that is not a complete attention whore and doesn't like cats?
>>
yes

you're better off just figuring out which one is worse to you and learning to deal with the other, anon
>>
>>27309664
No, It's just the girls who aren't are probably right wing or have some other disability
>>
>>27309739
>right wing
is this a bad thing???
>>
>>27309756
From wikipedia: Right-wing politics hold that some forms of social stratification or social inequality are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable.
So basically right wingers are cockwads and are part of the reason we exist.
>>
>>27309756
Absolutely not.

qqqq
>>
>he doesn't like cats

You deserve to be alone, dogcuck. There are plenty of whores who hate cats and love dogs, but they're always turbo extroverted meganormals, so have fun.
>>
>>27309882

>girls who like cats frequent tumblr

reminder
>>
File: 1458323056020.gif (14 KB, 182x228) Image search: [Google]
1458323056020.gif
14 KB, 182x228
>>27309664
Yes

I've found one before.

They're just rare since, as you stated in the OP, they aren't attention whores and don't go out of their way to be noticed.

It's a simple concept, really. Everyone else in this thread seems to be overcomplicating the issue.
>>
>>27309845
>trusting wikijewcuck to accurately describe their political opponents
>>
>>27309664
Is it impossible to find a girl who doesnt like animals? I'm no torturer but i hate house animals and wouldnt want to have one.
>>
>>27309664
I found one but she has a boyfriend, and it's a 10/10. Unfortunately she finds peace talking to me and my stupid ass retarded ass autistic ass brain relates that with romantic affection, which fucks me in the ass cause I want her but I know it's impossible so yea, kill me.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 578x1024
afraid I'm going to have to confiscate that gif OP

this board ain't big enough for two witches
jk

also to answer your question, unless you actually have a healthy definition of "attention whore" then yes. you can't love something you actually hate. open your heart!
>>
>>27309664
What qualifies as attention whoring? I have no social media whatsoever.
>>
>>27310714
I'm not OP but I'd say
>copiously over tagging/tagging unrelated things on social media pictures to get more traffic. Esp stuff like #cuteblond #naturallybeautiful #prettysmile
>posting too-personal things on Facebook, constantly, like 10 times a day i.e. "I was so stupid to think you'd make me your first choice after all this time :( she doesn't love you the way I do"
>Taking donations from people while not offering any real goods or service
>purposefully hangs out with ugly girls she doesn't like to always be the hot friend, takes bad pictures of people but still posts them because she looks good in it, etc
>usually those "omggg I don't understand diets, I looove food. I'm not like other girls. buy me pizza, touch my butt, and watch netflix with me amirite?" girls are usually pretty bad
>girls who think they can sing and don't entirely suck and end up getting inflated egos because they get 50 likes on social media

that's all I can think of for now
generally clothes/makeup do not determine alone that someone is an attention whore, so don't fall for shit like that
>>
>>27309664
My sister hates cats and hates being the center of attention, so no. They're just really hard to find and nearly impossible to get them to like you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.