[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you fucking asshole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1457987456947.jpg (33 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1457987456947.jpg
33 KB, 664x441
>roommate comes home from date
>she's a 5/10 on her good days
>I'm making dinner in the kitchen
>tells me about how pathetic the guy was
>tells me he was boring and weird and has "some computer job"
>I just keep cooking
>tells me how this fucking guy even tried to kiss her like ew wtf
>"at least he paid for the food"
>pause, she's just sighing in her chair
>anon is your friend still single??
>triggered
>casually ask her "why would he be interested in you?"
>her face goes bright red, eyes wide open
>YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>she storms off to her room

Are women even people? Kind of wish this was made up.
>>
>I suggested to my roommate that guys don't like her
>she got mad at me
>WTF GUYZ WOT IS HER PROBLEM?
>>
>>27309543
Lel
Yea they over dramatic nigga
>>
>>27309573
Dear girlbot,
that's not what this story is about now is it? :)
>>
>>27309720
I never said she wasn't a bitch. She is. But it's pretty obvious why she was mad.
>>
>>27309543
Bahahaha, well done, anon. A little bit of humility is necessary, and you served it up just right.
>>
>>27309785
>projecting your insecurities into assuming we ever cared about why the roommate was pissed

that question was never asked.
>>
File: Jack on a snack.jpg (115 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
Jack on a snack.jpg
115 KB, 800x670
>>27309543

>vegetarian female roommate talking about how vegetarians is good for planet and health blah blah
>not really bothered by it, but couple of weeks ago; chinese roommate is marinating some chicken legs in some chinese five spice shit; smells pretty good.
>vegetarian roommate goes into kitchen and freaks out at seeing the legs, leaves a note nearby saying like 'Please don't leave the body parts of innocent animals out, MURDERER'
>read it and lol; start leaving out meat to defrost and marinate on the counter.

shes like a solid 7/10 but I dont even care, fuck people who leave notes :)
>>
>>27309999
Nice repeating digits, /ck/-poster.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.