[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>real men wear well tailored suits >real men eat their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: art-of-manliness-blog-577x145.png (126 KB, 577x145) Image search: [Google]
art-of-manliness-blog-577x145.png
126 KB, 577x145
>real men wear well tailored suits
>real men eat their steak rare
>real men shave with a safety razor

I know you're reading this, you colossal faggot.

ITT: people on 4chan you hate.
>>
>>27309376
Those are all true statements.
>>
I don't get this one. Pls explain.
>>
this is what every hipster bearded mangina thinks he ebodies
>>
>>27309376
>tailored suits outside of business meetings
>rare steak

Meduim masterrace
>>
>>27309392
>>27309401
Typical nu-male artofmanliness things to do. Trying so hard to be a REAL man like your grandpa.
>>
>>27309376
i dont know how the rare steak thing is supposed to be manly
it's just considered to be superior.
if anything, well done steak is harder to chew and therefor more manly.
>>
>>27309457
Eating meat raw is just stupid. We cook meat for a reason, why would you not cook steak?
>>
I always thought that giving a fuck about what you do was a feminine thing.
Could it be that appearance is everything? Is being manly a lie?
>>
>>27309502
Hollywood liberalcuck agenda etc.
>>
If you're wearing a suit it better be tailored don't be Ron Paul,and rare steak is objectively superior
>>
>>27309501
You char the outside. You don't fucking eat it straight out of the fridge, dumbass.
>>
>>27309529
Sorry for deleting the comment fampai. I had to fix that autism.
>>
>>27309501
>raw meat
Rare is not raw you cuckold
>>
>>27309539
>>27309560
Duh youre genius. Ofcourse i meant rare, idiot. Fact of the matter is that its raw inside.
>>
>>27309376
i think art of manliness is funny in a ironic way
>>
>>27309576
How old are you? Need some context here.
>>
>>27309537
Most of the people that post about their "well tailored suit" on 4chan are 20 something year old kids still in uni that have no reason to wear a suit. There are so little jobs that require you to wear a suit, even most office jobs are really casual about what you wear.
>>
>>27309633
29. And how old are you anon?
>>
people that unironically watch how i met your mother
>>
>>27309376
the people who make these threads
>red flags for X
>if you do X you need to leave
>cuckshit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.