[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel really lonely. So lonely that it almost makes me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: alone-cat-cats-728.jpg (48 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
alone-cat-cats-728.jpg
48 KB, 500x499
I feel really lonely. So lonely that it almost makes me feel like I'm sick with the flu or something. I don't know what to do.

I will never date. I'm 350lbs, don't have a great personality, don't have a great job. I don't have any friends or family.

What do people like me even do?

I work because I need the money to keep paying for things like housing, car, insurance, utlities, necessities, etc. But for what purpose? I need all of these things so I can continue to get up the next day and go to work so I can continue paying for the things that allow me to work.

What the actual fuck?

I don't want to die, but I hate living.

Is anyone else this worthless? What are you doing to deal with how meaningless your life is?

I don't know what I'm doing. I'm working to have nice things that just allow me to keep working. I don't share my life or feelings or thoughts with anyone. I only enjoy basic video games and movies/tv shows. That's my whole fucking life.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 642x361
Improve your life retard

Life sucks if you are heavy but get down to human weight, some chicks dig teddy bears

Material shit doesn't make you happy? Cut some services and save up. Maybe go on. More vacations
>>
Have you tried not being 350lbs?
>>
>>27308986
Lose weight you fat fuck
I might have been able to feel sympathy for you if you weren't fucking 350lbs
>>
>>27308986
how did you gain that much weight?
>>
>>27308986
If you can't improve, then accept your fate. You're exactly what big business wants anyway.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.