[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't handle it anymore. I have bills piling ontop of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1429329565496.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1429329565496.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
I can't handle it anymore.

I have bills piling ontop of my table and I'm too afraid to open them and look.

My health insurance isn't covering my latest chiropractic visits, my school debt hasn't been paid in 2 months, I have car problems that I need to take loans out for, I still owe 2 years left on my car, my rent hasn't been paid for a month

I think I'm about to kill myself. Damn you fucking NEETs living with your parents, you have no idea how much I envy you.
>>
File: 185729849181.jpg (108 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
185729849181.jpg
108 KB, 1280x800
It sounds like you're completely serious and don't see another way out. If that's the case, then why not say fuck it, buy a plane ticket to somewhere in the Caribbean, party it up since you're intending to die soon, come back and then do it?

I know this is a cry for help, and if it is, then start by calling the suicide hotline. If you're truly serious, then you may as well do what you've always wanted to do alive and then die with those happy memories.
>>
Haha you fell for the "keep up with normies" meme.

Buy a 80cc bicycle for transport, find union job ( living closer to the city pays more ) and take a break from college kid.
>>
>spending money that xe doesn't have
>proceeds to be bewildered at the fact that xe owes money

Bahahaha dumbass wagecuck BTFO. If you kill yourself, stream it.

Laughter aside, find a ducking roommate, get another job, find some pals who can help you out. Fuck suicide, fuck the hotline and the cunts behind it. You can do this, pal. It'll be hard, but it is possible.
>>
stupid wagecuck, you get what you deserve
>>
go shoot up a school or something
>>
if you decide to off yourself at least rape a hot girl before dying
>>
>>27308908

>chiropractic visits

Why? They don't get covered by insurance because they aren't real doctors you idiot.
>>
>>27308908
start a communist revolution
if you fail it's just like suicide
if you succeed you dont have to pay for anything anymore
worth!
>>
File: 1408936764840.jpg (17 KB, 566x467) Image search: [Google]
1408936764840.jpg
17 KB, 566x467
>>27308908

dun do it op man pls
>>
Maybe you should have saved money instead of buying fast food and pizza, or better yet, use public transportation

Go and buy a single shot 12 gauge for 100 bucks, kill normies then yourself
>>
>>27309319
My insurance covers it, 80% after my deductible is met.
>>
>>27308908
Would gladly have the UK take you as a refugee of tyrannical capitalist corps but we are unfortunately takin in a bunch of sand people so that they can kill us and rape us etc...

Seriously though, I would try to see what options there are, no matter how outlandish they might seem and see if you can make them work.

The rich also renegotiate debts all of the time, maybe you could put a fuck ton of pressure on the people that you owe money to with the claim that your only alternative is to go bankrupt...?

Would that not make them try to give you something that you could manage to pay back???
>>
>>27308908
tisk tisk tisk

Why give up now, wagecuck? Don't you still have your only companion Mr. Shekelten to impress by working your life away, just to earn the little money that won't even rid of your financial issues?

Even when a person has nothing... they say that a "meaningful" friendship is the best thing someone can have! :)
>>
>>27308908
stop being a pussy and JUST DO IT!!!!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.