[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
like a baus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 37458679823423.jpg (64 KB, 421x489) Image search: [Google]
37458679823423.jpg
64 KB, 421x489
You likely won't become Chad, but at least you can feel like a boss and toy with normies for shits and giggles. Follow these steps:

>be chubby shy kid
>girls sometimes pretend to be into you so that they can laugh about you behind your back
>one day get rose on feb14 from girl
>ask her why she did it
>she shrugs and goes "idk I just felt bad for you"
>are you shitting me.mp4

>fast forward, now uni
>get tired of girls treating me like an orbiter even though I never orbit
>try to just live my life but girls can never leave anyone alone
>I'm 19th century Japan and girls are the US navy
>start working out, become builtfat
>still unattractive but now look like some mobster

>go buy groceries
>blatantly check out this girl's ass
>she notices and looks at me
>give her the Doug Heffernan nod
>turns away in disgust
>shitgrin.png
>cashier is flirty and comments on my purchases
>make sure to look bored/annoyed and grunt "uh-huh" while grinning slightly
>when she hands me the change touches my hand slightly longer than necessary
>look her dead in the eye while putting change away
>grunt "hey have a nice day" and walk off

>on my way out see some skinnyjeans woolcap faggot
>he talks to this woolcap girl, doesn't notice he's on a collision course
>stay on course so he bumps into my shoulder
>give him the douchiest "brooo relax you in a hurry or something alright take care ok?"
>he goes "s-sorry" and bails
>see his girl look back at me 1-2 times

tl;dr you have nothing to lose anyway so why not have some kek?
working out is not a meme, people will treat you differently but ultimately you will stay short and ugly forever, so go for the mafia look.
>>
wtf is a mafia look
>>
>>27309398
OP probably walks around in an oversized suit, fedora, and gas station cigar thinking he looks cool.
>>
This is how you feel like a boss?
pathetic, even for a robot
>>
>>27309398
well if you're jacked enough and have that "working class look, senpai" (say no more), just dress like a security guard. black t-shirt, jeans, boots
>>
>>27308863
Is this autism?
>>
>>27309740
You're just making yourself look like a spree shooter, not some bad ass mafia guy like you think, senpai.

Girls are looking at you that way because they think you're weird.
>>
>>27309740
LMAO I hope someone screencap this for /r/4chan and all of reddit laugh at your autism
>>
>>27309910
>reddit laugh at your autism
What kind of bizarro universe did I slip into?
>>
>>27308863
i hope you realize that this is literally how sonic nerds play dominance games with each other when in reality they're all pathetic autists nobody else gives a shit about
>>
>>27309398
>>27309448
>>27309740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXuHMOZ0_qk

Skip to 2:55. I guarantee that's what he looks like.
>>
>>27309740
OP here, this post is not from me.
"Mafia look" is not how you dress but just being that short (depends on your defintion) muscly guy. But mostly I meant your demeanor, think of some mobster sleazebag with a small gut, you will never be Chad but you can still have some keks. I don't like trenchcoatfags or black shirt black pants guys either
>>
>>27310177
OP again, yes that's me lol but I have hair
>>
>>27308863
/fit/ here
post body
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.