[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It hurts bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: Feelsbadman.png (13 KB, 260x335) Image search: [Google]
Feelsbadman.png
13 KB, 260x335
It hurts bros
>>
>Sorry Anon, this pussy belongs to Chads and Tyrones only
>you know how it is, men like you aren't worthy of sex
>>
>>27308783
Bit of a backstory, me and my friends have went out drinking with this girl and her friends a lot and we started talking and she kept saying shit like "Why didn't you kiss me last night" and "You're perfection in me eyes". I finally asked her if I'm friendzoned and she said "Why, do you like me?" so I told her and the pic is what she said
>>
>>27308893
Yes, you've been friendzoned. "You don't want to be with me, I'm still recovering from my last relationship" is the oldest excuse in the book to let someone down gently. Cut contact, move on.
>>
>>27308893
Honestly, stop talking to her. She has no interest in you, and just wants your companionship; don't give her the satisfaction.
>>
>>27308918
Well I can cut contact via text but her group of friends always comes out with my group (inb4 normie having friends ree) so I can't cut contact in real life, how should I act around her in real life?
>>
literally "it's not you it's me"

cut and run, block her, never speak to her again, move to a different country
>>
>>27308965
It's not easy, but you have to stop being around her, get your group to stop messing with hers, being around her will only be a source of anguish for you. Save yourself.
>>
She sounds like a weakling, discard her post-haste.
>>
>>27308993
But my friends like hanging around with her so she's like always invited to everything we're doing, I can't really stop it. Can I get some advice on how I should act around her in real life? Just don't speak to her or what?
>>
>women in charge of being direct
>>
>>27308893
The window of attraction was open, and now it's closed because you didn't make a move. Telling a girl you like her gives her too much time to turn things over in her head.
>>
>>27309026
stop giving her all the attention
don't become an emotional tampon which means don't let her discharge all her problems into you while you hear it
>>
>>27308783
BETA ORBITER.
E
T
A

O
R
B
I
T
E
R.

..that's what I would say but you're still in time, just ignore her and find another girl.
>>
>>27308918
this. this response is:
> im going to string you along for attention but you wont get anything out of this
you need to push for a solid response. go out with her drinking again and fuck her, or make her jealous by hitting on her friends
>>
>>27309026
try and go after another girl in your friend group

it will make her really jealous
>>
>>27309026
If your friends are really your friends, they'll understand if you don't want her around. If for some reason you can't get her to stop being around you, you should pay as little attention to her as humanly possible. End conversations with her quickly, phase her out of your life and move on. I can't stress this enough, hanging out with a girl who you like will only cause you anguish.
>>
>>27309059
Yeah one night we were all out drinking and I slapped her ass a few times then when we started talking on her facebook she was all like "I didn't mind haha" and she ALWAYS messages me first and would talk about dirty shit. She was leading me on so fucking much
>>
>>27309074
^oh go for it op this sounds nice.
>>
>>27309026
Literally ignore her. It will drive her crazy you're not paying attention to her. She'll end up coming after you after a while since she knows she can easily get with you.
>>
>>27309133
next time you're drinking just say you don't give a shit about a relationship then, the fuck zone is technically attainable still
>>
rape her asshole
>>
>>27309162
She's said multiple times that she'd never fuck a guy unless she was in a relationship with them, which I dont know if she's telling the truth or not, but she's said this way before we even started texting.
>>
>>27309159
So should I not reply to her facebook messages cause she alwas messages me first, or should I just one word answers?
>>
>>27309246
Don't reply at all, unless she is right in front of you trying to contact you, ignore. If she is in front of you, look for a way out of the conversation immediately
>>
>>27309246
It depends on the content of messages. If she sends you idle chatter like "how are you" keep it simple and straightforward with a few words. If she starts typing paragraphs and pouring herself out to you then you gotta determine how to sound slightly interested but not too much. Never ever reply with long sentences or paragraphs
>>
>>27309205
apply more alcohol
>>
>>27309278
That's not how you play the chasing game anon
>>
>>27309301
She usually just sends random shit or talks about what ever is going on in our group of friends, etc. But I'm pissed because one of my friends got really drunk and tried to kiss her and got rejected then she would always say to me about how it was awkward that he's ignoring her cause she rejected him, So I know if I ignore her she's going to tell all her friends and mine about how I'm just ignoring her cause I'm heartbroken or something
>>
>>27309341
Don't ignore her completely then. Essentially you're baiting her by giving her just the right amount of attention. Don't be her emotional dumpster EVER unless you're dating
>>
>>27308783
Jump ship and move onto the next one. She's trying to let you down easy mate. Just meet up with some other bitch at a party and hit it off.
>>
>>27308893
she was just stringing you along for attention/her own validation. The winning move here is to act indifferent.

when she says things like that you respond in kind with indifference.

but of course you've already been friendzoned when you went and told her that you liked her. so now the best move is to cut her off.
>>
>>27309026
Then just be incredibly brief/blunt with her then. only give her one word answers.
>>
>>27309429
Yeah she actually just messaged me there talking about our friends, and I just replied blunty with exactly what she wanted to know and nothing else
>>
>>27308783
Release your balls from her grasp and cut her off you fucking orbiter. This girl definitely doesn't sound like relationship material and it's obvious she just flirts with you because she enjoys the attention you so freely give her.
>>
>>27309524
My balls haven't been in her grasp I've only started to like her recently and taking advice from r9k (Which you should never do) I got straight down to business to find out if she was interested to avoid me getting stringed along and this is how it turned out.
>>
>>27308783
>>27308893

She was probably just looking for a thrill for the evening, maybe even a one-nighter, after her relationship. You didn't make a move. Then you ask if you were friendzoned afterwards, because you didn't make a move, which probably went overboard with needines, which is not what she is looking for.

That being said, 'windows' don't just close like that, and even with women, and doing a mistake in your manouvering, doesn't bring you ten steps down the ladder. Just ask her if she still wants to meet up, and play it cool, eventually try a move, either it will work or not, but at least then you will know.
>>
>>27308783
cut all contact with her or be forever beta cuck
chad can afford to have female friends he does not fuck, you can not
>>
>>27309631
This. Why would you ask. Just use her like the slut she so obviously is.
I can't even fathom how people can do casual sex or go in and out of relationships.
If they're not hideous or fat and can make you aroused. That's relationship material depending on their personality for the rest of the time.
>>
>>27309674
I asked because I didn't want to get led on or be a beta orbiter. I wanted a blunt answer then we could have taken things from there, and that answer was obviously a no
>>
Tell her to fuck off and stop being a shallow cunt?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.