[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw balding >tfw can't leave my house How should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 20160321_130739.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2076) Image search: [Google]
20160321_130739.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2076
>tfw balding
>tfw can't leave my house

How should I end it guys? Other bald eagles feel free to share your misery.
>>
Maybe wash your fucking hair
>>
As long as you're not fat it isn't that bad.
>>
>>27308718
how old are you? orgy
>>
>>27308734
I lose 30+strands with every wash/dry it's to demoralizing.

>>27308768
I'm 20
>>
>>27308718

I'm a younger guy who's balding too, but I'm using rogaine and propecia and they seem to be helping. Try those.
>>
>>27308797
I don't want to risk never getting an erection again. Best of luck to you though sir.
>>
>>27308827

Thanks. If it even matters, I swear I've been extra horny since starting propecia (1.5 months ago). Easily masturbating twice a day instead of my usual once a day. But that could just be attributed to boredom. My dick kinda looks bigger too, but that could be because I've dropped a few lbs.
>>
You literally post a picture of your face on here every other day. No one ever calls you out on it because you look kind of different with the angles you use but I know it's you you fucking faggot. You always post in balding threads and I think your the fuck that posts about having girl lips. You also made a jew thread the other day. I'm on to you you piece of shit fuck off to /soc/
>>
File: sam fuck you.jpg (83 KB, 623x661) Image search: [Google]
sam fuck you.jpg
83 KB, 623x661
>>27308718

get over it I'm 21 and way worse, boohoo you're not perfect

quit shitting up an already shitty board with this
>>
doesn't even look like you're balding.
Wash your hair.
>>
you can end it all using the sockets on the wall there. play with them and a fork.
>>
>>27308793
Of course you do. You'll probably loose 5-10 naturally in the shower, but then you don't wash for days and those hairs that would've fallen out are stuck in your grease pile. So that when you do shower it looks like a lot is coming out, ect.

Fuck you op
>>
>>27308718
Why do you post pictures of yourself everyday OP?
>>
>>27308718

Fuck off camwhore.
>>
>34
>the head of a 54-year old
Well, I can't do anything about it aside from keep it short so that the bald and hair areas aren't contrasted too much.

I will not do a combover, which I think is the worst thing one can ever do. (Second worst: keep it really long to over-compensate.)
>>
>>27308718
>little thin around the edges
That's a normal fucking hairline you retard.

You have no distinct signs of pattern baldness, and it doesn't look like your hair is thinning everywhere.

Maybe you're going bald. But it certainly doesn't fucking look it.
>>
>>27308718

This board is full of faggy little bitches.

Hair loss is a fact of life, stop fucking crying.
>>
>>27309727
This comment means nothing unless it comes from a female.
>>
>>27308718
Show your full face you seed begging qt, how else can /soc/ rate you
>>
>>27308718
are you the guy with the jew thread?
>>
>>27308718
probably thought that someone would compliment you or whatever the fuck

well it isnt happening, kill yourself attention whore
>>
Just looks like a naturally big forehead to me senpai. I mean if you say you're balding I'm sure it's because you've noticed your hairline receding, but I'm sure most people don't realize that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.