[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How successful have you guys been with this site? I've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9
File: icon_1024x1024.png (44 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
icon_1024x1024.png
44 KB, 1024x1024
How successful have you guys been with this site? I've had it for about 6 months, messaging and liking people pretty much every day, and have only met three girls IRL. Of those three,, only one of them let me suck on her tits and grab her ass and finger her. The other two rebuffed me after awhile. I feel like I need to change my approach.
>>
Sounds like your killing it.

I've been having some good luck.

>1st date: hung out, got high and had sex. Did this a few times and i see her on Facebook bitching about her abusive boyfriend she dated right after me.
>2nd date: went to a bar, had a good time. She never texted me back.
>3rd date:Skype naked, walk around town, watch a movie, have sex.

3rd date and I are still setting dates, Skyping. We aren't dating but i got that bitch on a hook and she sure as shit got me.
>>
>>27308382
Tried it for quite a few months.
Got ignored 100% of the time.
>>
>>27308382
Honestly 3 dates after 6 months is kinda good i think.
>>
>>27308510
Yeah sounds like you're doing it better than me. I hate how it really is a numbers game and I have to just keep sending message after message after message to even get a reply. It's disheartening.
>>
Pof=flighty whores
Alot of teasing but no delivery

Okc=flaky whores
Might meet up, but will probs cancell

Tinder=picky whores
Will match you, but not reply

Ive had the best luck on badoo
Ive only been using it for a month or so and already fucked, with three more on the hook.
>>
2 years, got zero replies and likes.
>>
>>27308733

Yeah but you're a robot who is actively trying to put himself out there and not the self-deprecating fucks i see on her bitching about Okcupid not working.

I'm pulling for ya bro.
>>
>>27308382
>6 months
>3 dates

Yeah dude you're killing it. What are you doing right? I've been on and off for about a year and no dates. The attractive girls with 90% or higher match rates just don't reply back to my messages. EVEN IF we're mutual likes. I must be fucking up my initial message.

I've only had 2 girls try to get me to go out for casual sex, not wanting to know my name. Not what I'm looking for, so I passed.

4 single moms message me blatant "please date me and give me money for my kid" messages. They'll usually shower me with compliments telling me i'm gorgeous and seem really funny wanting to meet me asap.

3 uggo 4/10's message me, usually "hey" or something.
>>
>>27308766
I just made a badoo and got two messages within five minutes of making it. Is this a bot?
>>
>>27308970
>3 uggo 4/10's message me, usually "hey" or something.
Link their profiles (or just post their profile pics), I want to see what a standard OKC 4/10 uggo looks like
>>
File: 0715 - BJbBdkm.jpg (13 KB, 196x255) Image search: [Google]
0715 - BJbBdkm.jpg
13 KB, 196x255
>make online dating profile on my pc
>a few girls interested give me their #
>i let me know i dont have a smart jew
>everything dies out

why do you need the smart jew to hook up in 2016 fuck that stupid normie roasties fuck everybody
>>
File: id1544097_1456853460656.jpg (14 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
id1544097_1456853460656.jpg
14 KB, 340x340
>>27309053
Some old mexican guy tried to bot me, but he was a complete idiot and super obvious.
What was creepy is that he tried to get me over his house.
Was he gonna rob me, rape me??
I wouldnt worry about it unless youre stupid.
>>
>>27309146
>makes online dating profile
>doesn't have a phone
Are you fucking retarded? You even specified that you made a profile on your PC like some sort of daft cunt.
>>
File: 0045 - iRUd8rI.jpg (491 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
0045 - iRUd8rI.jpg
491 KB, 900x900
>>27309175
are YOU fucking retarded why is a phone required in the procress. fucking normie trash get off my board
>>
>>27309146
How do you expect to meet them in person if you don't have a phone? are you going to wear a red hat and sit in the booth at the corner?
>>
File: 0044 - qMsf6NI.jpg (112 KB, 767x559) Image search: [Google]
0044 - qMsf6NI.jpg
112 KB, 767x559
>>27309238
say MEET AT LOCATION like people did in the 90s

fuck you young faggot kids of today i wish i could crush your skulls and eat it
>>
>7 messages
>4 replies
>1 date
Getting married soon
>>
>>27309257

Come on dude, even in the 50's niggas gave girls their phone numbers.
>>
>>27309258
So you got over 50% reply rate? Damn.
>>
>>27309322
Yes I wrote some well crafted messages and only messaged people I thought had a high likelihood of responding
>>
Have had it for about 2 years.

Off it I got a best friend, 3 pen pals, 3 dates that cancelled last minute and I never saw, 4 dates with girls of which two went for the second date.

Right now I just had another one cancel on me last minute because she said she was sick and wants to reschedule next weekend.Gonna accept since I really like this one. It's the first one since the best friend that I genuinely feel I'm not playing a part for.

Only thing is she's got a nose piercing and on her Details she says she wants an Open Relationship. This is the biggest red flag of all and I'm doubtful if she's gonna cuck me.

Either way, more social life than I've gotten IRL. It's a good thing.
>>
File: 1442984490446.jpg (8 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
1442984490446.jpg
8 KB, 237x300
>get a like from a tranny
>"oh hey, she's pretty and we have high match% I wonder if he...."
>visit her profile
>is taller than you

Into the trash it goes!
>>
>>27308382
>>27308510
>>27308970
How do you guys initiate contact? A like? What do you say in the first message? Talk about something they like? "Hey you see the new episode of X?" "What's your favorite Y album?"

pls help I don't want to die alone and I have no pickup game
>>
Had a few fuckbuddies and a really rocky relationship that was about what you'd expect between a bipolar and schizotypal. desu dude not recommended unless you've got some solid dating experience and you know what to look for in people.
>>
Never worked to me

Although, I have gotten laid from yik yak and from meetme
>>
>>27309616
I just make a comment about what neighborhood they live in. My most successful encounter I initiated by saying "Brooklyn = best borough" and she responded well enough, I just went from there. Other times I comment about their profession and that seems to work.
>>
I did fairly well with it. I had just broken up with a girl, and didn't have a lot of money. So, I figured instead of going out and meeting people in the hopes of getting a date I would use dating sites to sort of minimize costs. Only going out when I was at least guaranteed a girl who was interested in me. Again, I was playing on hard mode.

1. Lived with parents
2. Minimum wage part time
3. Smoker
4. Under 21

I messaged fucking everyone I thought was even remotely interesting or attractive. I talked to about 7 or 8 people. (Probably a little less than 10% of the people I reached out to) one of which was an old friend of mine (we 100% matched, I thought "romantic turn of events" she thought otherwise, and told me to fuck off in so many words) Hit it off with 2 people, one of whom was a Chubby Mexican girl who drove a pink BMW and had been around the block sexually. We fucked regularly, shopped, and hung out with her pals. She was 22 and bought me alcohol which was also cool. Lots of tacos.

The other was a white hipster feminist type who took me to coffee shops, and gave me more weed than I could handle. We never fucked but kissed once.

Then I fucked a girl on Tinder. She was fat, and bought me a lot of wine.

All in all, okey dokey experience. In the course of a month I got laid pretty consistently without a whole lot of effort. The quality of woman wasn't top notch, but they were quirky, and honestly fun. I have fond memories.

I then started fucking my friend's long term gf of 3 years (I've known her for 2) and stopped talking to okcupid people. We've been dating for about 1.5 years now.
>>
>>27309848
Hipster girl was kind of Lena Dunham esque. Oh, and I made out with my friend's cousin somewhere in there.
>>
File: 1458497300137.jpg (110 KB, 960x925) Image search: [Google]
1458497300137.jpg
110 KB, 960x925
>>27309616
If they have something on their books/movies/etc section I like I make a reference to it.

A ridiculous question or hypothetical scenario like "Doesn't it suck when the cool people you like are 3 hours by horseback away? I tried to get my horse to go ask you out for ice cream personally but he won't quit foaling around."

The trick is to make them laugh until they forget you're a fuckin ugly bastard.

If it's an empty profile don't bother.
>>
>>27309848
damn man you sound like a manwhore.
>>
>>27309616

I've had a lot of luck on OKC, and the opening message is 100% the most important shit - grills literally dig through hundreds of boring messages and eliminate 80% of people based on a glance at their photo.

Here are my two rules:

1. If she's "out of your league" attractive, make fun of her pictures. If she makes the same damn face, call her out. If it looks like she smells something shitty, make a tasteful joke about it.

2. If she's not "out of your league," (unless you're uggo and everyone is) then ask a question that is somehow related to her profile, but isn't just "what did you think about the last album of blah blah." If she's going into environmental science, ask her how the fuck she's going to save the world from global warming. Conversation starters that aren't the same shit you'd say to a stranger on a bus. Everyone on OKC wants to meet people, so you have to do better than that.
>>
>>27308382
Managed to bag 2 milfs.
>>
>>27310312
AYO BITCH, YOU LOOK STANKY N YO DUCK LIPS NEED MUH DICK INEM.

I've had #2 kinda work, asked a chick what she did in the USAF and had a short back and forth conversation, but she put no effort into carrying it on. I don't think she was interested.
>>
>>27310698
Thanks anon, i needed that laugh
>>
Is there any hope if I'm employed, have a car, but live with my parents? Student Debt a shit
>>
>>27311031
OP here. I live with my parents, have a car, and am employed. If three dates in six months is your idea of success then yes there is hope.
>>
>>27311060
Teach me your ways, senpai.

I'm considering making a profile but I'm worried about people I know finding out/not getting any hits (rejection).
>>
>>27311084
What ways? It's literally numbers. Send send send. Women get dozens more messages than men will but that's the way society is supposed to work. We are supposed to hunt. Eventually you will get some replies and then you have to make that personality shine. After you talk for a little while, ask her for coffee ("or ice cream if you don't like coffee" I've had success with that one)
>>
>>27311182
How much effort do you put in your profile? How many questions do you answer?

How do i answer the sex section if I literally have no experience
>>
>>27308382
I've been using it for 2 years.
Had 1 relationship that lasted 3 months, another that lasted 6 months and 4 dates that led nowhere afterwards.

I can give some tips:

1. No wall of text in profile, keep it short and to the point

2.Have clear interests, interesting points, hobbies. That way you can catch someones eye and spark a conversation.

3. This is my favorite as it works everytime. Every few days, look at the matches and sort by new. Message the new members as they are not burned out by talking to 100 other dicks and will have better chances of responding.

4. If you change 1 letter on your profile, it will update and show in the feed for all your matches.
>>
>>27311201
bare minimum

also this guy has great advice >>27311282
>>
>>27311282
>>27311355
What about questions and the sex part if i have no experience?
>>
Well sadly i dont live in the states
In europe there are only very few girls

I get tons of likes from qt asians and some black women who seem to be into gingers oO
>>
>>27311387
Fake it till you make it.

Although it depends on your age. Below 20? You could get away with saying virgin. Above? Fake it man.

I was 20 when I started using it, was a virgin but I said stuff like, I like biting, I'm dominant etc, but keep the number of sex questions answered low.
>>
Why do all black girls say they're multiethnic? are they try to keep from being filtered out?
>>
>>27311282
>>27311450
How many pictures do you guys have? I hear outside pictures are better and it's even better if you have friends in them too. True or not?

sorry for all the questions :(
>>
>>27311476
Pretty much.

It's for guys too. My ex who refused to date a black guy told me a lot of them tried to bypass it by changing their ethnicity
>>
>>27311510
I personally crop my friends and family out of pictures but it could go either way. I have one "selfie" and a couple of me at the one or two social events I attended the past year (fun run, wedding, etc(
>>
File: me233.png (159 KB, 209x270) Image search: [Google]
me233.png
159 KB, 209x270
this is my face

should I even try on ok cupid?

I don't have a job or a car but I know how to drive.
>>
>>27311510

More pictures is better. And fucking good pictures. It's good to have a variety - a good clear, solo picture, a picture doing something interesting, a picture with other attractive dudes.
>>
>>27311510
I'm both
>>27311450
>>27311282

I have 4 pictures in total. 1 selfie from a laptop in bed, another selfie in an elevator, pic of me at comic con and one in a nightclub.

As long as they are good quality and not some grainy shit, selfies are fine. Outside pics in parks with sunshine or black tie events are of course much better, but no point in stressing if you don't have them on hand.

Pic best pics that show your features and have minimum of 3
>>
Okcupid is like a feminist cespit of shit.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.