[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So thats it guys. Tomorrow is my first tinder date coming over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tinder.jpg (25 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25 KB, 1252x1252
So thats it guys. Tomorrow is my first tinder date coming over to my house. Havent even seen her yet or heard her voice, just from pics.

What am I in for? I havent had a female touch in over 3 years.
>>
>>27308303
Jesus christ come to think of it, 3 years ago was my last bj but the last time I actually fucked someone has been maybe over 5 years

goddamn nigga, im gonna suck arent I ?
>>
File: where.jpg (96 KB, 944x712) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
96 KB, 944x712
>What am I in for?
>>
>>27308869
Well?

oriogiasnssolla
>>
I fucked a tinder slut that came over to my house. It was p good, foreplay is easy. I couldn't keep it up, but it didn't really matter, after I just jacked off on her titties, she went home, and I watched a movie. It's literally no big deal at all
tinder is gud
>>
>ask tinder bitch out
>stops replying
At least I tried. Tbh idgaf because I would've panicked if she said yes.
>>
>>27308303
How long were you messaging before you got to this point, and what did you talk about?
>>
>>27309562
How did you get her to come to your house?
>>
>>27309592
i send like 5 messages and then asked for her number so we could plan a 'date'

and then we had some smalltalk on whatsapp and then i asked about what she wanted to do and she wanted to watch a movie
>>
>what am I in for

A false rape charge, and child support for another mans child. Woman often fuck chads, get pregnant, then go on a date with a beta to blame it all on him.

Don't go.
>>
>>27308303
What the fuck how did you manage to get the girl to go immediately to your house?

Best I could ever do is getting a beer at a pub.
>>
>>27310977
ill wear a condom then
>>
>>27311032
You don't understand. She isn't actually going to have sex with you, just show proof she was at your house and say you raped her. The courts always side with woman even without hard evidence.
>>
>>27308303
>don't know what she looks like
she's either cute af or a stinky landwhale. once met a girl who used filthy frank as her picture and turned out to be a 10/10. good luck rofl
>>
she is going to be slightly heavier and uglier in person. Just act like you've been in the situation before and everything will be fine.
>>
>>27308303
fuck her
thats what tinder is for
close the door tear her clothes off and cum in her pussy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.