[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dubs decide how I ask out my crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: heart.jpg (41 KB, 1000x773) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
41 KB, 1000x773
Dubs decide how I ask out my crush
>>
put a love letter in her locker and confess to her in person by saying "ski da! ski da!" and bowing.
>>
>>27307975
gibe de pusi b0ss plis
>>
>>27307975
Holy Shit man just ask her out for coffee.

This ain't rocket science
>>
>>27307975
You don't.

Only deficient infantile retards have crushes.

Grow the fuck up, you're not in middle school anymore, are you?
>>
You, me, baboom!?
>>
>>27308050

Having crushes is biological and has nothing to do with age. Married people can have crushes on other people. In fact, they will.
>>
Sup crushname, I think you're cute, want to go out?
>>
>>27308080
>Married people can have crushes on other people. In fact, they will.

Threadly reminder that degenerate cuckoldry is not normal no matter how much nu-science "news" sites justify it with.
>>
>>27308099
This is normie dubs
>>
>>27308135

Cuckoldry isn't normal, but having crushes on people who aren't your spouse is.

When you get married, if you're lucky, your spouse becomes "friend I like a lot who I get to have sex with". That honeymood spark is gone, but it can reignite with random people (and it will). It's important to not let that endanger your marriage, is all.
>>
Sing her a Beatles song.
>>
Grab her by the throat and go "Hahahahaha! GoodBYE, super saiyan!"

Don't let go until Vegeta turns up
>>
"I have a gun, you are going to suck my dick right now or I'll fucking kill you"

Then after the rape, ask her to dinner, it will be easier because you won't wonder what sex with her is like.!
>>
>>27307975
Ask her out at gunpoint
>>
with fresh dank memes
>>
>>27307975
write a funeraI dirge that commemorates the death you will inevitably experience together at some point in the future (becuz its tru luv and you're willing to commit) and play it outside her house at midnight on a night with a full moon
>>
>>27308323
oh man one away AGAIN
why is fate so cruel?
well, I posted in this in the wrong thread, so might as well repost what I said in response last time:

damn, one away
my hypothetical pussy would be wet as fuck if you did this for me, though
highly recommend
it's how you'll be able to weed out the keepers from the get away from me creep!-ers
>>
>>27308323
>>27308323
rerolling...
I want someone to do this at least once before the earth burns itself out
>>
>>27308323
((and again))
pls
I was so close
>>
File: so-small.png (200 KB, 580x327) Image search: [Google]
so-small.png
200 KB, 580x327
>>27308323
>>27308478
the difference between 2 and 3 and 7 and 8 is so so small...
>>
>>27308492
okay... I guess romance really is dead, then...
>>
With a gun

She can't refuse
>>
>>27308513
...just one more try... one more? I can't give up on love so easily
please don't shoot me down again, my heart can't bear it
>>
>>27308566
this inspired me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.