[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who shitposting from /work/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
State:

>age
>gender
>current occupation
>salary
>>
>29
>m
>coordinator for insurance company
>45000 usd
>>
>>27307795
>19
>m
>cashier
>7.25 an hour baby
>>
>>27307987
How can you be shitposting if you have to ring people up?
>>
>30
>m
>military
>40k base salary, 34k tax free housing/food allowance
>>
>>27308011
It's a shitty restaurant and there's barely any people that come in.
>>
>30
>m
>excel monkey for financial consulting company
>95k/year
>>
>>27308165
>>excel monkey for financial consulting company

Now this seems like the thing that I want to do. How do i get a job in this area? I already know enough about excel but no VBA
>>
>>27308209
i have a finance degree from a decent university and managed to find a small company that needed someone with my skills.
>>
>>27308302
Any tips on what kind of excel work you do everyday? Do you use a lot of pivot tables and functions?
>>
>25
>m
>sw engineer
>120k base, 50k bonus annually
>>
>>27308349
>>120k base, 50k bonus annually

what the fuck kind of engineering job pays 6 figures to a 25 year old??
>>
>>27308553

All of the reputable companies. Google is around 300k the first year out of school if you include the stock (only like $150 in salary)
>>
>>27307795
>21
>m
>NEET
> ~ 50 Good Boy Points a week
>>
>>27308325
my job does not really use pivot tables, as i'm not really sorting through massive data sets, though a lot of financial industry jobs do require that kind of thing. i'm basically sifting through financials of small companies, laying them out in formats that are easy to read and work with and then calculating a bunch of ratios once i get everything formatted. its usually nothing too advanced, but having a strong knowledge of accounting and finance is needed so that i can interpret the financial statements i'm looking at and know what to put where. if you're not into finance, there are a ton of "data analyst" type jobs that you can also look for that don't require the accounting/financial knowledge and just require you to manipulate large data sets into usable formats.
>>
25, work at a marina doing stock

$14/hour

going to go eat lunch soon
>>
>>27308063
how much shitpost time do you get in the military anyway?
>>
>>27308620
is your firm stupid or what paying you 95k for that type of work

you know you can get software that does all that for you in seconds.
>>
>>27308955
we work with small companies that have really shit accounting. software cannot decipher what an idiot with quickbooks was thinking.
>>
stuck here in overtime because CEO dont want to fucking leave

LEAVE DAMNIT COUNT YOUR SHEKELS AT HOME REEEEEEEE
>>
>27
>m
>pm for a contracting company
>46k/yr
>>
>almost 30

>low test male of course

>IT Operations for a startup

>55hr/130k a year
>>
>>27307795
>29
>penis
>data analyst
>$38k
>>
>>27309961
>>27310613
>>27309232

>Making over minimum wage.

>Thinking you belong on /r9k/.

Fuck off normie scum.
>>
>>27308572
Yup. I'm not at Google but similar
>>
>>27307795

Male
Server slave in a Japanese restaurant that is owned by Chinese people, where the cooks are Mexicans, and the servers are Chinese and Korean. There are three white people who work here, including myself. Almost nobody speaks English, and those who do, are impossible to understand.
$20/day salary. I make anywhere between $3k-4k/month with tips. I work 4 days a week, 11am-9pm.
>>
I occasionally lurk on my lunchbreak
>>
>>27307795
>22/m/usa
>web designer (also speed dealer)
> $16/hr

have literally done 30 mins of work today desu and i'm leaving in 20 mins. comfy as fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.