[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 26 year old virgin because i was born poor, ugly and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1437698641789.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1437698641789.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>tfw 26 year old virgin because i was born poor, ugly and short

there is no god in this world
>>
>>27307745
how short are you m8y?
>>
Why are you poor? What degrees do you have? How much money do you make?
>>
>tfw 26 year old virgin and not short or even that ugly/poor

I wish I could just flip off the whole of the female population
>>
>>27307792
Not op but im 6'2
Being a manlet truly is hell if you're not good looking
>>
>>27307792
about 5'7
>>27307818
i came from poor upbringing and i can't find a decent job, got a useless degree in political sciences, basically thought me nothing for a lot of money
>>
>>27307857
You basically have to get a masters degree if you wanna make something of that PoliSci paper.
>>
>>27307837
>6'2
>manlet
fuck off normie

>>27307857
5'7 is manageable if you're fit... you didn't help yourself by getting a polsci degree tho
>>
>last year
>26
>have worthless criminal justice degree
>virgin
>start my mba
>go to meetups and lose virginity

You can do it too late and I'm only 5'10"
>>
>>27307745
>tfw 28 year old virgin
>dating girl for 2 weeks
>no longer hugless, handholdless or kissless

yay for me right?

>her life is a total hot mess that I do not want to get involved in
>she's been through so much I don't want to hurt her by rejecting her
>>
>no chin, narrow teeth, assymetric eyes
>6'4

drunk girls give me love, but that's it. thank god my mom gave me my height.
>>
>5'8
>defined face (strong cheekbones, chin)
>deep eyes

>shitskinned
>>
>>27307989
5'7 is shit, even in my third world tier country now i am often the smallest male in the room and everyone here is trying his best to act extra manly because people here are backwards af, like 15 years behind on real world but combined with feminist media consumated from the west it's a pure nightmare
>>
File: 1440305668838.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1440305668838.png
75 KB, 230x230
>tfw 23 year old virgin because video games, internet and weed even though I'm tall, normal and funny
>>
>>27307745
Relax, OP. For every short-arsed butter-faced pauper there's a 300lb landwhale who will grudglingly allow you access to her vagina. Assuming you can find it under all those lobes of flesh.
>>
>>27307857
>thought
You forgot to add stupid on to the list along poor, ugly and short,OP
>>
>>27308379
fuck you anglo if your language wasn't the default here i wasn't even going to bother with it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.