[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots I want to have a gf or friends but I'm too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1457380189031.jpg (100 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457380189031.jpg
100 KB, 500x373
Hello robots
I want to have a gf or friends but I'm too shy and 18 already
How to do? I'm afraid from being loenly and virgin the rest of my life
Have I a chance?
>>
whenever you meet someone at school you want to be friends with, litterally just talk to them. be yourself, and if youre not theyll know.

if youre being yourself and you say some autistic shit, they'll just think youre a weird dude. Instead of that anti-social autist who nobody wants to be near ever.
>>
>>27307453
>be yourself

I want fucking normies to leave
>>
>>27307453
being yourself is pathetic man, only faggots do this
>>
>>27307402
Growing up is the process of fitting into adult society, and learning to relate to the opposite sex.

It sounds like you need to grow up, anon.
>>
File: Buddha.jpg (107 KB, 292x500) Image search: [Google]
Buddha.jpg
107 KB, 292x500
>>27307552

But ultimately the self is an illusion.
>>
>im 18 years old already

you're adorable.

i didn't lose my virginity until 23.

then i got married at 24.

now I'm a normie.

there is hope.
>>
>>27307627
how did you met if it's not undiscreet?
>>
>>27307705
we met through work
>>
Take each day as if its an episode of a show.
>>
File: CbqWqtoWAAAXHPQ.png (261 KB, 600x639) Image search: [Google]
CbqWqtoWAAAXHPQ.png
261 KB, 600x639
>>27307749
which one?
filthy frank show? futurama? seinfeld? twin peaks?
>>
>>27307627
And now you have to make that marriage last 50-60 years. Without fucking anyone else, ever.

Good luck with that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.