[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came back home from my first day of wagekekery >mfw Thats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: soldptsd.jpg (284 KB, 1000x932) Image search: [Google]
soldptsd.jpg
284 KB, 1000x932
Just came back home from my first day of wagekekery
>mfw
Thats a joke right? People aren't meant to spend 5 days every week doing that, right?

Right?
>>
idk, how is it different from playing video games all day? its a little more boring to look at documents and sign your name everywhere, but these days you can spend half the time on your phone anyway.
>>
>>27307180
I used to play vidya all day and it was far more soul crushing than working 9-5 in a job I hate. Luckily now I have a job I like where I can express myself in different ways everyday. Wagekeking is like rolling the dice
>>
this whole
>wagecuck
meme is the worst. you guys are just rotting away in your basement living off shitty handouts while normal people make actual money.
>>
>>27307219

that's it.

Stay strong. I'm 3 years "in" full time white collar work.

Quite hard I've to say.
But thanks god in this job I got a chair, no more standing for 12 h/d
>>
>>27307601

The meme is just a transposition of their fears about "work life".

yeah working is hard. But there is no option about it. You either work or fail..
>>
File: 1456347349909.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1456347349909.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>27307180
>mfw I've had the same job for over a year now
>mfw I know how not to fuck up and how to hide my autism
>mfw every day feels good when you know what you're going
>>
>>27307219
>idk, how is it different from playing video games all day
Are you funny in head?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 362x358
I was watching full metal jacket the other day and they were talking about the mile stare or whatever and I realized I have that, some times I just stare at something and completely lose myself for a moment. My parents used to argue and fight a lot when I was a kid and I got PTSD from that but I never knew I had that mile long stare, it fucking sucks man I thought it was normal.
>>
>>27307688
Absolutely this, just get over the initial shellshock then enjoy yourself once you get into the rhythm.
>>
>>27307180
It's not called being a wagekek. It's called having a job and contributing to society.
>>
>>27307762
It IS normal. There is a vast difference between staring off into space whilst lost in thought and the PTSD induced 1000 yard stare.
>"wah, I think I've got PTSD because my parents used to shout at each other"
Fucking grow up, go off to war and watch your friends get blown into vapour leaving only their feet in their boots and then come and tell me you've got PTSD, faggot!
>>
File: 1450609135355.gif (27 KB, 158x132) Image search: [Google]
1450609135355.gif
27 KB, 158x132
>>27307180
we are meant to spend 2-4 hours a day, 7 days a week, foraging for fruits, berries, roots and some meat containing organism and then get some firewood for the night. until we get to old to move around and have to lay down and die in our 40's or 50's

but instead we decided to move to colder climates, get better clothing, shelter, in door plumbing, hygien products, highly advanced toys, processed food, mechanical transportation, 5-day work weeks instead of the original 7 and retirement in your mid 60's or 70's.

we are not meant to work 9-5, 5 days a week doing nothing but we choose to do it. only problem with it is that we don't really have the same option to go back to the way is was like before but even if you could I doubt you would
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.