[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YOU I WANT A CIG IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS TWO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1407788838945.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407788838945.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
FUCK YOU I WANT

A

CIG

IT'S BEEN TWO FUCKING DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS WITH NO CIG

TWO DAYS

TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS

I NEED A CIG RIGHT NOW OR I'LL FUCKING KILL SOMEONE IN COLD BLOOD

DON'T YOU FUCKING TEST ME
>>
>>27306985

Just go out and buy some. You're gonna die someday anyway, might as well be of lung cancer.
>>
> infant /r9k/ poster can't last a couple days without smoking his cancer sticks
>>
File: 1421563246501.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1421563246501.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>27307018
I HAVE NO MONEY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I NEED TO FIND SIX MORE BUCKS

I'VE BEEN DIGGING THROUGH EVERY NOOK AND CORNER OF EVERY ROOM IN MY HOUSE COUNTLESS TIMES

I FOUND A DOLLAR IN MY ROOMMATE'S PANTS IN HIS HAMPER, IT WAS CRUMPLED UP IN THE POCKET

I HAVE A PILE OF NICKELS AND PENNIES ON MY NIGHTSTAND

BUT I NEED MORE, I NEED MORE, I NEED MORE
>>
>>27306985
You don't need it nigga
You really don't need anything really
>>
Look if you can find the receipt of something and return it for the money.
>>
Why don't you just get some nicotine lozenges OP?

They're better for you and you still get that lovely, lovely nicotine.
>>
>>27307101

>can't afford a pack of cigarettes

Get a job you idiot.
>>
>>27307101
What you need to do is go bumper hunting. Buy a pack of cigarette papers, then go for a walk and pick up any cigarette butts you find. Take them home, and squeeze out any tobacco in them, then roll yourself a "bumper".
>>
>>27307027

Man, you don't get it.

For some people life without nicotine is Hell. I was like this even before I started smoking.

I bet you Einstein would've had issues without his pipe weed.

I can just imagine Einstein having a rage fit

"WO BIST MEINE TABAK REEEEEE"
>>
File: ew anon.jpg (25 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
ew anon.jpg
25 KB, 512x384
>>27307714

>mfw reading that suggestion
>>
>>27307743
>I was like this even before I started smoking.

actually you've deluded yourself into thinking this because nicotine is an extremely addictive drug, and through the process of addiction you've convinced yourself that you "need" this plant pesticide to be normal when in fact humans have existed for thousands and thousands of years without having ever inhaled burning plant matter to "calm down" or "feel good".

stop being such a fucking pussy that you need to suck down cancer smoke to feel like a functioning human.
>>
so you are saying youd like a cig from my pack
too bad id never give you one
suffer well anon
>>
>>27307101

Go find some other people that are smoking and ask to bum one.

If you keep at it long enough, I'm sure someone will take pity on your pathetic soul and give you a damn cigarette.
>>
File: Chad.jpg (96 KB, 500x764) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
96 KB, 500x764
>>27307101
It gets really easy after a week or so. Just use the opportunity to quit those vile things.
>>
File: kill urself.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kill urself.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>27306985
>>27307101

what a pathetic addict

slave to tobacco

/r9k/ really brings out the dregs of society
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.