[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skip another day of classes >feel guilty and anxious all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>skip another day of classes
>feel guilty and anxious all day
>at the same time I really don't give a shit anymore
>my only friend messages me saying I failed yet another test
>counsellors give me the whole smart but lazy meme

God I hope they kick me out. I really don't want to do this shit anymore
>>
nice blog

Original family
>>
>>27306201
Did your friend give you the succ
>>
File: fuck.png (9 KB, 717x200) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9 KB, 717x200
>go to one of my classes for the first time in a month today to ask someone when the next exam will be
>feel incredibly anxious, space out, and don't get anything from the lecture
>have to go to my academic advisor to get advised for next semester
>dropped the class he was teaching after not going for a month
>he will inevitably ask why i dropped his class and why i'm not going to my other ones

im passing the classes im in. i wish theyd leave me alone
>>
Why don't you show up for class? Why pay for college then not go?
>>
>>27306287
I'm in britbong college

Inb4 underage I'm 18
>>
>>27306287

1. most professors, especially the math, which is my major, and physics ones, teach out of a textbook. if im reading the textbook and writing down derivations, definitions, and proofs from it, why go to class if the professor is just going to write exactly what i did from the textbook?
2. i have terrible anxiety
3. i have insomnia
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.