[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I sat in my college library for 15 minutes with my headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1245215.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1245215.png
12 KB, 530x492
Today I sat in my college library for 15 minutes with my headphones on even tho no sound was coming out of them, pretending not to notice the 2 girls sitting 10 meters away from me debate whether or not they should come and ask me for help. And when they finally got up I immediately raised my head and looked them in the eyes the whole time they were walking towards me waiting for them to try and grab a seat next to me before promptly telling them to fuck right off.This happens like very other week and is one of the rare truely enjoyable things I still have left. Seeing the shocked expressions on those dumb cunts faces because the "ugly nerd" whose existence they usually never even acknowledge showed some pride for once and sent them packing fills me up with a feeling of pure ecstasy.
>>
File: 1453805963332.jpg (836 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
1453805963332.jpg
836 KB, 2158x3000
>>27306025
Bloody good onya mate
>>
File: smugdeko2.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smugdeko2.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
Things that never happend and if they happened they would be extremely autistic.
>>
>>27306025
This never happened. No one at a library does this. The most they'll ask for is directions or quick tech help. Like what's the wifi password.
>>
File: 1456006621495.png (323 KB, 658x627) Image search: [Google]
1456006621495.png
323 KB, 658x627
>>27306025
Lol you shoulda asked them to watch a book for you well you went to the bathroom and then just left
>>
>>27306070
>>27306071
What about this i so unbelievable, maybe I didn't express myself properly since english isn't my first language.This happened in my school library, those girl and I share the same classes, they asked me for help on school related stuff.
>>
>>27306121
Should've mentioned you were in the same class. That's way more believable than two randos asking for help.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.