[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have every reason to feel happy >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>have every reason to feel happy
>don't
>>
Pretty much this every goddamn day
>>
the secret is nobody is really happy
>>
that's cause you sit on your ass all day accomplishing nothing. start out with minor things like cleaning your apt or start running. do something to get the negativity off your mind instead of shitposting all day on the internet. also try socializing yourself. if there's literally nothing to worry about then why even do it. grow some balls you faggot.
>>
File: 1457881655950.png (10 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1457881655950.png
10 KB, 489x423
>>27305886
>have every reason to feel horny
>dont

just fucking end it
>>
>>27306033
make a dr appointment
>>
>>27306073
>mom and not her son go to sex therapist
>>
>>27306013
damn i needed that (im not op)
Question for the thread. Is it worse to be clearly hated or to not really have problems with anyone, but still while not having any true connections? Floating, unimportant, ignored, forgotten, pushed aside for more interesting or special people...

I think you know my answer
>>
>Be an idiot
>Make a mistake thinking it's for the best at the time
>Miserable as fuck every single day since
>Forced to congratulate someone for being happy entirely as a result of my mistake
Please end this existence.
>>
File: 1458130693051.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458130693051.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
>>27306149
>>27306013 here. it's better to be hated than not acknowledged at all. but if you piss someone off, their enemies will favor you. so with every social act you do you gain hate and compassion, just have to man up and find the ones that acknowledge your actions and ways of life. if you're just a pushover that gets ignored a lot find some self-help groups. there are enough loners around you which ask the same shitty questions that you do, without doing anything about it. Kikebook etc. are great means of getting into contact with people. also vidya. play games online and try not to be an obnoxious faggot and you'll find some friends to play online with at least. any social contact can help out a lot, even if it's just between the two of us, fellow robot.
>>
>>27306280
>have a gf/someone you like even though stating you're an idiot
>thinking it was his only chance in ever finding love/compassion.
>doesn't have the balls to kill himself
why is everyone here so fucking miserable. just wait it out if she/he's happy with someone else it was never meant to be. just be glad she/he didn't break your heart even worse after a failed relationship. it could be so much worse. just go out there and find some hobbies except for shitposting and lurking, by the time you lost interest in these useless activities you found some friends/interests that bring back some happiness in life. just go out and have a fucking beer instead of whining in your basement ffs a broken heart has never killed somebody you wuss.
>>
File: le funny banana meem.jpg (114 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
le funny banana meem.jpg
114 KB, 600x615
>have no reason to feel happy
>do anyway

cucks be jelly
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>27305886
devilish
kfdjnlejdpfko3490utofjlfmklmfkd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.