[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got several thousand subs on my channel and earning easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
So I got several thousand subs on my channel and earning easy money every month. But I also got this really annoying faggot who keeps posting suicidal posts expressing that he (or she?) will kill himself if I don't respond back. Being the chad that I am, I don't really know how to respond to something as pathetic as this. Also I don't want a PR nightmare if I don't do anything and this faggot actually kills himself.

So I thought I ask /r9k/

Any advice guys?
>>
lots of artists of all kinds get these kinds of people and the way to deal with it is really simple. Ignore them. They are not serious. They are just trying to use your emotions to manipulate you.
>>
>>27305384
Let him kill himself the publicity from it would be amazing
>>
Don't reply. He's clearly trying to force a response by manipulating your naivety and emotions: it's very, very, very unlikely he's seriously going to commit suicide if you don't respond.

Even in the event that he does, it's not like it'd be your fault. The dude would have to be insane, and there must've been a lot more going on in his life that would push him to something like that - not just because some YouTube faggot didn't respond. Can't bear the burden of responsibility for the actions of an irrational stranger, anon. Press coverage would probably help with the views, though that's sort of a callous way to look at things.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo4.jpg (39 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo4.jpg
39 KB, 800x600
Just block him desu fuck that immature roachie
>>
>>27305384
If he kills himself and makes it into the news, you'll have hundreds of thousands of subs in a matter of weeks.
>>
Respond, but try to subtly encourage him to kill himself while masquerading as someone trying to help.

When the media shitstorm hits the fan you can portray yourself as a tragic bystander that tried to help a suicidal fan, netting yourself a cult following and lots of neat new subs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.