[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without the cheesy ending this could've been a solid 6.5/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (256 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
256 KB, 2048x1280
Without the cheesy ending this could've been a solid 6.5/10
>>
>>27305114
>cheesy ending
haha she was the one for him, he waited for her and she just get fucked while he wasn't here because she is a slut
very cheesy indeed
>>
>>27305114

Is this 5 Centimetres per Second? I tried to watch it but the art style pissed me off too much, I can't stand how that studio draws faces.
>>
It looked amazing and the song was nice so I was happy
>>
I would watch a movie like that if it was just the backgrounds with no people. Stick to your guns, if you can't write then don't try to.
>>
>>27305114
Wouldn't a cheesy, cliche ending be them getting together and being happy forever?

>>27305131
Shinkai gets better at drawing faces. Garden of Words looks fucking amazing compared to 5 Centimeters Per Second. The faces in this movie were only bothersome with Akari in the beginning.
>>
Literally my favourite anime, and I've seen over twenty
>>
ye, anime with stereotyped characters, what a masterpiece
seriously kill yourself, you have shit tastes anons
>>
>>27305296
>Shinkai gets better at drawing faces. Garden of Words looks fucking amazing compared to 5 Centimeters Per Second. The faces in this movie were only bothersome with Akari in the beginning.

Fair enough, I think it might've been some sort of distracting uncanny valley effect with the kid scenes, yeah.
>>
Garden of Words is Shinkai's best work. He drops the manipulative teenage romance thing he had going on since Voices of a Distant Star, and does something far more nuanced and mature.

Also, the artstyle is fucking incredible in it.
>>
The only thing this guy's movies are good for is wallpapers
>>
>>27305429
still crappy romance
if you want a good one, just re-watch an hundred times the best anime ever released
https://youtu.be/PfRx4MZ0jLc
>>
>>27305456
Don't be that guy anon. Bebop is amazing, but you don't have to bring it up when the conversation has nothing to do with it.

And as far as romance anime movies go, Garden is very good, not just for Shinkai.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.