[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm beginning to doubt everything /r9k/ has taught me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16
File: QpBmyl.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
QpBmyl.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
I'm beginning to doubt everything /r9k/ has taught me and i don't like it.
Women can't all be bad.
>>
good, go out there and confirm it for yourself. see you in a month.
>>
>>27305029

Go talk to women then, nothing stopping you. I'll keep your seat warm for when you come running back.
>>
You don't actually take robots seriously do you? That's one retarded step above taking /pol/ seriously
>>
>>27305029
Chad gets all the good ones desu.
>>
>>27305055
>when shills post
>>
>>27305055
It all made sense, it checked out. Everything /r9k/ claims has been proven true so far. From my view of the world /r9k/ hasn't been wrong, but there are so many normies calling bullshit that i figure maybe they're on to something.
>>27305047
That's really considerate of you anon. I appreciate that.
>>
File: 1452627672629.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452627672629.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>27305098
JUST world fallacy. It's been thousands of years, and we still haven't shaken it off.
>>
>>27305098
>but there are so many normies calling bullshit that i figure maybe they're on to something.

I know it's a tranny meme movie at this point but do you remember the part in the first Matrix where he says how the people most invested in believing the system are the ones who'll die to defend it? That's more or less the same thing.
>>
>>27305029
Not only women are all bad but men are all bad too. The only place you can feel safe is among robots.

There, I said it. That's the redpill you need.

And don't listen to >>27305055 he's a cuck
>>
>>27305183
Hey, bullying is not nice
>>
>>27305029
Just go out and get your shit cucked up some more. That'll bring back your faith in this board. All people are awful, shallow and selfish.
>>
I saw a woman once
>>
Wait is this board basically a MGTOW hub? I ought to come here more often then and find some quality cringe.
>>
What about when normies come here and say things like, "This is a hug box" and that you'll only hear what you want to hear on here.
What's the deal with that? it could be true and that scares me.
>>
im only convinced western women are shit

anyone got expirence with women in asia?
>>
>>27305209
More like MPOTW as in Men Pushed Out The Way
>>
File: burypinkgirl.png (1 MB, 5000x4859) Image search: [Google]
burypinkgirl.png
1 MB, 5000x4859
>>27305189
This not nice board.
>>
>>27305220
>anyone got expirence with women in asia?
superficial doesnt describe it.
>>
Women are everywhere, even on /r9k/

you'll never even know
>>
>>27305029
You're supposed to come here after you've experienced the shittiness of the world, not the other way around.
>>
>>27305029
95% of the people are trash in general, have fun out there
>>
File: 1449045646504.jpg (112 KB, 613x821) Image search: [Google]
1449045646504.jpg
112 KB, 613x821
>>27305055
>/pol/ is just satire lmao, nobody takes it seriously
>trump is a meme, nobody votes for him xD

you lefty, degenerate cunts are really shitting your pants
>>
the girls only like chads and don't give a fuck about beta shy boys meme is 100% truth
>>
>>27305307
I did, but how many of you have honestly been outside in the past few years? I'll be honest with you i haven't left this room in years. I don't know if people are still sucking dick out there. What if they've changed and girls aren't actual shit anymore.
>>
File: 1458399759399.png (8 KB, 808x343) Image search: [Google]
1458399759399.png
8 KB, 808x343
I learned most things about women from r9k, i didn't believe it at first until i actually started paying attention. Always were right.

Slowly women started to disgust me.
>>
File: tmp_14312-YPJ-793222717.jpg (600 KB, 1280x858) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14312-YPJ-793222717.jpg
600 KB, 1280x858
Most women are shit, not all though. Pic related
>>
File: 4124124.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
4124124.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>27305438
>not all though

Yes they are, give those whores a week in a western world and they'd be on the cock carousel when they meet chad Abdul.
>>
>>27305447
There are more than enough Chads in Kurdistan, pic related. I agree that women from any ethnicity will become whores if they grow up with Western "values", but the women in the pic in my previous post would literally die before they became whores.
>>
>>27305413
Your peers are the still the same people, just older, like you.
>>
File: whomp Ridin-Flirty.jpg (164 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
whomp Ridin-Flirty.jpg
164 KB, 800x518
>meet girl in high school
>bond through our mutual interest in classical music
>relationship for 3 years
>talk about tinder with some friends
>we both argue that tinder is ridiculous and that we're lucky to have found each other the old fashioned way, as we'd both be shut out of the dating market by abstaining from modern dating methods
>>
>>27305029
A lot of it is just bitterness and good bantz. I personally don't like a fair amount of women and I think they would be better if they checked themselves. If they weren't brainwashed by modern society and followed their natural instinct of being submissive and servile towards men, the world would be a better place

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYlqsi-c71w
>>
>>27305220
if you think western women are ready and willing to blow all your money on makeup and restaurants, you haven't experienced the power level of an asian woman yet

bitches expect you to pay for absolutely every single thing. If air was on sale they'd expect you to pay for it too.
>>
>>27305029
>I'm beginning to doubt everything /r9k/
You're in the most beta, cucked, butthurt place in the whole planet. Of course you should doubt everything people say here.
>>
>>27305029
Oh yeah. R9k has no clue about women. They are virgins and blame women for some reason.
>>
>>27305658
i really dont see whats wrong with paying for a date if thats what u implying
>>
>>27305226
More like Men Too Beta To Actually Deserve A Relationship
>>
I take everything /r9k/ says with a grain of salt. It helps me filter out the shitty women, but not all women are shit that's just retarded. You have to realise robots haven't got to know but a handful of women and got a bad sample.
>>
>>27305752
>I don't see what wrong with paying for a date
then you're part of the problem
>Hurrr white roasties expect me to pay for dinner!?!?
>omg junglenigger-kun I will pay for everything u need
>>
>>27305823
calm down family, i know that expecting the man to pay for dinner is unfair but its not why i hate roasties particularly

i just wanted info desu, will they move on to the next chad they find? are they loud and heavily opinionated? do they try to date above their standards?
>>
>>27305806
That doesn't work. Men way more beta than people found here have had relationships.
>>
>>27305447
I also should say that you are massive faggot and a piece of shit.
>>
File: asking the real questions.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
asking the real questions.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>27305424
This is true in most cases, but not all. And why are you trying to make loneliness a pissing contest? The girl version is also just described as an obviously shitty, manipulative person. What with the being interested in a harem and using people for no other reason than to pay bills.
You could tack those traits onto the dude and he'd be just as bad, you're not making the playing field level. inb4
>mreeeee mreh mreh meeehhhh, the playing field CAN'T be level, a male robot would never have those opportunities

Yeah, and a female on r9k would never be genuinely lonely or in the same position as said Male /r9k/ user, right?
>>
File: wat.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27306314
>You could tack those traits onto the dude and he'd be just as bad, you're not making the playing field level. inb4

>beta male creating an harem online
>beta male getting free money from his harem that he supposedly created online
>ever
>>
File: over it.jpg (26 KB, 287x251) Image search: [Google]
over it.jpg
26 KB, 287x251
>>27306429
Then to make it fair the girl would have to be a beta too. A true beta. I guess you can argue that people are so desperate that a female can't truly be a beta but that's another topic.

>A NORMIE IS A NORMIE!!
>A ROBOT IS A ROBOT!!

No fukkin shit.
>>
>>27306514
That's the entire argument. How new are you? Is this your first time on this board? Get out while you can.
>>
File: 1458078378054.png (159 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1458078378054.png
159 KB, 768x432
>>27306514
>a female can't truly be a beta
That is, in facts, the truth.

>be a khhv shy girl with autism and social anxiety
>get a tripcode
>make a thread on r9k
>"tfw no bf"
>get dozens of replies
>some want to be your bf
>give skype
>get added by 100 desperate orbiters
>have plenty of people to chat with
>plenty to choose from to be your bf
>start making youtube videos
>get hundreds of subs just because you're a girl
>create patreon account
>get free money from strangers

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

Reddt is that way >>>/out/reddit
>>
File: nyeh.gif (383 KB, 257x266) Image search: [Google]
nyeh.gif
383 KB, 257x266
>>27306576
Sorry, my stereotype of all the males on this board is that they're supposed to be smart.

>it's possible to be immune to inner and outer turmoil because of a slit between your legs

This is what some robots...actually believe...Astounding.
>>
>>27306616
Some people in this world have bigger problems than being spouse-less, not having people to chat with, or not having disposable income, friend.

But maybe beta really does just purely mean "someone who can't find a partner" to you all now. I dunno.
>>
>>27306684
Maybe that's what it's always meant and I've just been confused. Set me straight.
>>
>>27305029
Too bad you'll never meet them
>>
>>27306631
>>it's possible to be immune to inner and outer turmoil because of a slit between your legs
Which isn't the point of the screencap at the top of the reply chain.
>>
>>27306684
>"someone who can't find a partner"

That's exactly what it means, fagget.
http://www.tobealpha.com/what-is-a-beta-male/
>>
>>27305029
>all
No.
>enough of them
Yes.

But it should be stated that men are also to blame. They have low standards and give women undeserved attention. While, paradoxically, having high standards: the prevailing theme among men on this board is that they yearn for women who are far more attractive than themselves.

>I'm out of shape, slovenly, have no hobbies outside of weebshit, no decent job, and no social skills; why are women so shallow as to ignore me?
>>
>>27305806
>deserve
People don't deserve relationships shitlord, except for Chad he deserves everything
>>
>>27306684
>Some people in this world have bigger problems than being spouse-less, not having people to chat with, or not having disposable income, friend.

For instance? Pretty sure getting companionship and money fucking thrown at you for doing nothing would solve an overwhelming majority of people's problems.
>>
>>27305029
Really, you distrust the misguided advice of a bunch of beta autist shutins???????
kek
>>
>>27305029
Of course /r9k/ is wrong. They're literally failures at life. Why would you think they understand things better than most people?
>>
What are you people even talking about? There aren't any lies being spread here. It's just how we deal with the undeniable facts. If you have so little pride that you'll be happy with a single mom who'll most likely cheat on you with a negro, that's totally up to you to decide. We just don't like that.
>>
>>27308129
Coaches understand basketball better than the niggers playing it.

Some people would say that people inside the game of society can't see it for what it really is. They have a lot of distractions and even blinkers. And obviously they can't be objective because that's how we humans work, we are naturally biased.

That's not to say that outcasts are automatically right. What I'm saying is stop using that shitty argument, it goes both ways, don't be an idiot.
>>
The only reason why people here think women are the devil is because they don't have a girlfriend.
>>
I've only met one robot tier lonely girl in my life and shr was legit mentally ill.
No thanks
>>
>>27305514
>meet girl in high school
>she has sophisticated interest but her primal instinct still wants her to get fucked by a tall, dark (i mean tanned white, not nigger you cucks) mysterious chad and inseminated while cucking the dweeb who also shares her passions
>she feels so guilty about it but she can't fight biology
>>
>>27305039
>>27305047

You're monsters.
>>
File: Traps.png (201 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Traps.png
201 KB, 500x281
>>27305029
Anon, you need to know that not all women are bad. However unicorns are so universally rare that you need to accept them as non-existent. A lot of people go around mapping out their lives saying "I will find this unicorn", but the fact is not everyone is going to find one.

Scarcity is an overlooked factor and ironically the definitive factor of unicorns. You can't plan your life around finding the perfect girl, you can't expect to find her anon. If it happens you're in the minority and I truly hope you find happiness but in all likelihood you're going to be alone or hurt like the rest of us.
>>
>>27305029
They aren't. But worthwhile girls before, say, 24, are taken, and older women either suffer from some multitude of disorders, are single mothers, and/or are fat. My current gf is a full-figured (I know the difference between this and fat, faggots), short, intelligent, hilarious, nerdy, loving, innocent ginger soul. She suffers from some legitimate psychological problems that have been improving because she's happy and she tries. So, they're not all bad.
>>
>>27305029
>taking everything said here as fact

wew lad

No one actually believes the things that are said here, and if you do, then you are actually retarded
>>
>>27309766
Nice dubs shill normie.
>>
They arent bad.

Just...different.
>>
>>27305438
It's really just western women, and/or areas that are "PC" and "socially progressive"
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 865x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 865x1300
>>27309797
>shill
>normie

Yes, now I've invalidated everything he said!
>>
>>27309959
Y-you too...[/spoiler.
>>
>>27309959
You're literally not tricking anyone. Any dumbfuck normie that falls for your shilling already believed its bullshit to begin with. Likewise, enlightened robots already know not to fall for your tricks.

Women are fucking disgusting sluts that will make you miserable, no amount of baiting will change that.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.