[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women wear such tight pants everywhere? For working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 490x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 490x484
Why do women wear such tight pants everywhere? For working out I guess I could understand, but even then regular shorts would suffice. But they wear this shit all the time.

They know they look like complete whores right? Probably because they are
>>
If they were whores you wouldn't be a virgin, faggot. Learn to appreciate the booty.
>>
>>27305214
>Learn to appreciate the booty.
>>
File: __(49).png (15 KB, 528x624) Image search: [Google]
__(49).png
15 KB, 528x624
>>27304824
Attention and validation, basically women summed up. They do anything for some pervs and attention. It also makes girls look athletic and makes even girls with pancake asses look good.
>>
>>27304824
*PFRAAAAAAAAAAAKKK*
>>
>>27305221
You really like that webm, don't you?
>>
>be male
>start running
>start wearing tights because whatever
>notice how dat my ass looks in them
fully understand why women wear them
>>
bec they are whores
>>
>>27306339
It's my first made, and one I struggle to prevent myself from producing ejaculate just from watching.
>>
Because I have the body of a twelve year old boy if I don't wear form fitted clothing.
>>
>>27304824
I have a better butt than 90% of females. Fucking whores.
>>
In hopes it will make Chad notice them, duh.
>>
>>27304824
>complaining about seeing that glorious ass
Are you gay, son?
>>
>>27304824
Why do you even care? Are you just that insanely petty and bitter?
>>
>>27304824
Because they like to show off. If you have something you think is nice, it's not unusual to want to do so.

The only people who don't understand this have nothing worth showing off to anybody.
>>
>>27305221
Sauce please

Original sauce
>>
>>27304824
Because the type of pants are "popular" to wear...it actually is bad, still people...wear it...origino
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.