[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does her butthole smell like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1458551964488.png (816 KB, 658x768) Image search: [Google]
1458551964488.png
816 KB, 658x768
And would you eat it out if she offered
>>
>What does her butthole smell like
A safe bet would be poo
>>
>>27304673
>she

Original commentators special suprememe pls.
>>
okay hey I know exactly how to explain this to you and you should trust me because I have one too so this is what you have to understand first to answer your question okay first take a shower make sure you are clean wash under your warms really well but dont use any scented soap then when you get out of the shower and you are dry lick under your armpit that is exactly what it tastes me I have experience.
>>
File: 1457439419192.jpg (41 KB, 389x386) Image search: [Google]
1457439419192.jpg
41 KB, 389x386
>tfw you will never lick her butthole
>>
>>27304790
Are you kidding me?
original
>>
>>27304941
Not really...
Buttholes very - VERY - often smell of poo. If you want me to, I can also provide aplausible explanation as to why.
>>
File: Carl gets Cucked again.jpg (473 KB, 807x887) Image search: [Google]
Carl gets Cucked again.jpg
473 KB, 807x887
>>27304941
Maybe you should ask Carl
>>
only if she commanded me too
>>
>>27304673
she's fine as fuck so yes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.