[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What order do you clean your teeth in? I mouthwash > brush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458479806913.jpg (24 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1458479806913.jpg
24 KB, 563x563
What order do you clean your teeth in?

I mouthwash > brush > floss.

Have I been doing it wrong?
>>
i think mouthwash last and brushing first would be ideal, but i don't have much to back this up.
>>
I only brush because I'm lazy

Although I rarely leave the house so my breath isn't all that important
>>
>>27304562
Why the fuck would you mouthwash first when you're going to brush the protection away right after? Also the mouthwash reaches the hard-to-reach places easier after you have brushed away all the goo.
>>
I brush, then floss, then mouthwash last.

Why?

Brushing gets all the obvious nasty shit out of your mouth. Flossing ensures that you didn't miss anything between your teeth. Mouthwash is for that extra reassurance that your breath doesn't smell like ass.
>>
It's a pretty fucking good day if I brush my teeth, you think I'm gonna use mouthwash or floss? Funnily enough, ever since I've pretty much stopped brushing my teeth have gotten whiter.
>>
>>27304647

You're supposed to floss > brush > mouthwash but it doesn't matter because this thread is bait anyway
>>
Sugar free gum after every meal.
Brush floss mouthwash
Generally take some (dunno what it's called) saliva inducing pill right before bed. Drink plenty of water with that.

It's overkill given how I used to get offered dental insurance with the lowest premium by the dentistry despite not having done anything but chew gum for about 4 months. Didn't brush my teeth that morning either.
But my last visit (hadn't brushed for 2 years, less gum because I paid for it) they complained (had the start of a hole and a bit of a gum infection) and scheduled a revisit one month later and she said it was fine then but I have to keep going.

So now I do this. Probably for the best.
Apparently how easily your saliva can neutralize the acids is a big deal. I have very good saliva apparently.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.