[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>too autistic to fit in with the normies >not autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457521499813.jpg (21 KB, 348x463) Image search: [Google]
1457521499813.jpg
21 KB, 348x463
>too autistic to fit in with the normies
>not autistic enough to fit in with the aspies

being "mildly autistic" is truly the worst hell
>>
You can bring peace between our two people
>>
Just hang out with the semispergs

/r9k/ is loaded with them and so is basically every other board on the web geared towards people under 40
>>
I know that feel man. I'm so glad i'm born ok looking and i am able to cover up my autism when i just hide my powerlevel but interacting with normie plebs is hell for me.
I talked to my therapist about it and he said i should meet up with intellectual fedoralords which i don't want also.
The only friends i have are a few autistic patricians. At least i can share my interests there...
>>
>>27304523
You just have to walk half the path to become either full autistic or full normie.

You're blessed anon
>>
>>27304523
>too robotic to socialize with normies
>sit in apartment all my free time
>too "normie" to hang on /r9k/ because I have a degree, a job and a girlfriend
Cyborgs are like bisexuals; you're not welcome anywhere.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.