[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Its nothing sexual, were brother and sister anon, i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: images (67).jpg (21 KB, 333x442) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
21 KB, 333x442
"Its nothing sexual, were brother and sister anon, i just like sitting on my brothers shoulders"

Are normies incapable of even critical thinking? Idc weather or not the act is sexual or not but thats her fucking vagina rubbing on your neck, your fucking skin

A normie chad posted on Facebook of him and sister at the beach, she had a bikini on

A bikini

They are 20/22 years old

You shouldn't even be doing shit like this with your sister after age 6
>>
I think you're just overly preoccupied with sex, OP.
>>
Yeah its kind of whatever. even if they fuck who cares. as long they're not trying to video tape whatever you are watching on their iphones
>>
Normie here and this is alright behavior but very much on the line to not alright. I have 4 sisters and I can tell you right now when you grow up with them you stop thinking about them in any Sexual way ever. 2 of my sister who are married have fucked their husbands and had their children but whenever I think of the possibility of them having sex it just goes away as quickly as it came. He's aware of her but he's her brother he probably tries makimg her as happy as she makes him just by being best friends with her.
>>
>>27304458
>tfw have a hot sister that all my friends are lusting after
>still don't feel attracted to her

If you're related then you're more than likely not going to feel any attraction no matter how hot your siblings are.

Same thing happens with Bonobos (the apes most like humans, like 99% similar genetically), they are known to fuck everything in sight, but curiously there is very little sexual interaction between siblings.

We're biologically wired to not feel attraction for our siblings, because it could result in retard kids.

If you had a sister you'd understand. You don't sexualize them and hence having her sit on your shoulders is a non-issue, as neither of you are thinking about anything sexual in that relation.
>>
>>27304458
If you're even thinking of your sister's vagina like that, you're the one with the problem.

You're supposed to be totally desensitized to people from your family due to them having similar smells as you and you being very familiar with said smell.

But then here on this board people whack it to incest doujins and then suddenly they start sexualizing their sisters.
>>
>>27304458
And why do you care? Jelous much?
>>
Who the fuck cares? And even if its sexual, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>27304458
Today this entire thread agreed that OP was a gargantuous faggot.
>>
>>27304458
I don't see anything wrong with that.

fuck your original comments
>>
Look at this fucking pervert. Doesn't he know that's her fucking vagina rubbing on his neck? Calling child services right now.
>>
>>27304458
>Idc weather or not the act is sexual or not
Why would it be, retard?
>>
>>27304458
if you had a sister like that wouldnt you fuck her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.