[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many 80mg oxycontins do I have to take in order to kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 278x181
How many 80mg oxycontins do I have to take in order to kill myself?
>>
If you're an opiate naive, 80mg is more than enough.
>>
>>27304244
If you have a lot of 80mg Oxus then you have no reason to kill yourself

Check your privilege
>>
Don't try killing yourself with pills. Your body is built to stop it. And if your body doesn't something else will
>>
File: 1349797707522.jpg (55 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1349797707522.jpg
55 KB, 399x388
Google tells me that 80 mg is actually the minimum lethal dose. Probably a good idea to take a few of them though, just to be safe. I mean if your aim is death then you can't really take too much of something, can you? I guess nausea would be something to worry about, since you could just puke them all up.

But you're not gonna kill yourself, OP. That would make all us robots sad.
>>
What's your weight OP?

original comment
>>
>>27304244
you have 80 mg oxycontins and ure gonna kill urself?
sad desu
>>
File: 1457434368902.jpg (9 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1457434368902.jpg
9 KB, 262x312
My doctor wrote me a 60 day medical prescription for these things not too long ago for legitimate, severe pain I had in my right shin that couldn't be fixed until surgery. He wrote me another 60 day prescription for them after surgery because the pain wouldn't go away until everything healed and they could take the rods out.

So that's four months of taking oxycontin.

And you know what? Fuck you guys. If your life is really that fucking shitty that you need to numb yourself, why don't you go buy some fucking alcohol? I had to hide my pills when I took them because once rumored spread that I was on them, everybody thought I was a junkie. Some long haired greasy cunt with rotten teeth tried to rob me at knife point. A cop who pulled me over and found my pills in the PROPER CONTAINER WITH MY NAME ON IT detained me for three fucking hours because he couldn't believe this was a legitimate prescription. You fucks ruined it. This is a good drug that makes severe, debilitating pain completely fucking go away to nothing but a dull discomfort that you barely notice, and people who actually need it can't take it because you made everything think it's for junkies. Fuck you.
>>
>>27304268
I'm opiate naive and 80 mg just got me really high
>>
>>27304406
>he thinks alcohol has anywhere near the same affect as opiates

Baka desu senpai
>>
>>27304244
That's such a fucking waste, binge on them for a bit that'll be so much fun
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.