[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thing happened a month ago. I needed time to process it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dream-come-true-doctors[1].jpg (2 MB, 2600x1733) Image search: [Google]
dream-come-true-doctors[1].jpg
2 MB, 2600x1733
This thing happened a month ago. I needed time to process it.

>Be me, trainee doctor
>In chemistry lab overtime with Derpinha and Chad both trainee doctors too
>It is very late and we are waiting for our supervisor
>We are bored as fuck and probably we have to wait another two hours or more doing nothing
>Chad has an affair with Derpinha (obviously) since day 1
>Suddenly Chad pull out his cock and wispers to me "hey anon, look here!"
>He was smiling at me, while holding his pretty big cock
>Derpinha aproached him grabbing his cock
>Chad wispers again "look", she started sucking his cock
>It was pretty weird but also pretty hot
>After a while, Chad said me "she sucks me, then I'll cum in your mouth and you kiss me"
>What the actual fuck is happening here?
>Even Derpinha, pulling the dick out of his mouth said me "c'mon anon, it will be fun!"
>After a few seconds of silence i said "fuck it, let's do this!"
>I don't know why i'm said yes but that situation was pretty hot
>When he was ready to cum Chad took my head to bring it close to his cock
>Cumonherface.jpg
>His cum filled my mouth, then he told me to snowball him and kiss him
>In the meantime Derpinha was licking Chad's dick to clean it from the remaining cum
>Suddenly we heard a noise, he was our supervisor, had seen almost the whole scene
>We were paralyzed, we could only think that they would at least expelled the three of us
>Without saying a word, without changing expression, our supervisor has taken a step back, he closed the door, and went away
>Never talked again about that "incident"

From this experience I've learned that sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing.
>>
Fucking what

gofuckyersolfstupidrobot
>>
>>27304184
This is just more proof for me that M is the cancer of STEM. Normie get the fuck outta my lab.
>>
File: 1458194972907.jpg (2 KB, 123x110) Image search: [Google]
1458194972907.jpg
2 KB, 123x110
>derpinha

I didn't close my 9gag tab just for it to continue here
>>
>>27304184
this is pretty cringe, also gay
>>
>>27304318
Why did you open it at first place?
>>
>>27304402
to close it
>>
>>27304184
Awesome story if true. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>27304282
M is mathematics
>>
File: 1447443596397.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1447443596397.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
Could it be any more obvious?
>>
>>27304184
>Derpinaha

Shit, we 2010 Reddit now.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU haha guys please upvote my rage comic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.