[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>omg is that a six pack >your dick is perfect! >it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1428809621338.jpg (52 KB, 960x930) Image search: [Google]
1428809621338.jpg
52 KB, 960x930
>omg is that a six pack
>your dick is perfect!
>it's so big!
>there's no way you haven't done this before!
>i came several times
>you were fine! trust me, I've had a lot of bad sex

why do roasties do this
>>
From a young age we're taught to coddle men about their bodies and abilities.

You know how everyone teaches boys to tell girls they don't look fat? This is the other side of that. We're taught to basically tell you you're a sex god because a lot of men are anxious about it and we don't want you to be anxious.
>>
>>27304025
does that mean those folks who realize that are fucked because it deepens insecurities and anxieties?
>>
>>27304047
Yeah, that's the same problem with giving anyone unwarranted compliments, really. But probably, most people who realize they're being lied to know that the people are lying because they care about you and want you to be happy, so at the end of the day it doesn't bother me hugely.

I assume, at the end of the day, that comforting men about this stuff helps more than it hurts. I figure that men who are bothered by it can just ask their sex partner to be totally honest with them.
>>
>>27303999
>>there's no way you haven't done this before!
>why do [multiple] roasties do this
so you have done it before?
>>
>>27304025
you are making us anxious by viewing us as gods
gods dont make mistakes, gods are perfect
we are just men, sometimes we arent all that great
>>
>>27304245
Of course. No one actually views men as gods, but we're told that it's best to treat you like you are perfect. And in most cases of couples who are really in love with each other, you are at least perfect to us and we can overlook flaws.

If you aren't great at something you can't control, why would we point it out? Why would we tell you? That wouldn't help anyone.
>>
>>27304025
>From a young age we're taught to coddle men

My fucking sides lol

Thank you for the morning laugh anon
>>
>>27304272
Hey thanks for that
>>
>>27304025
>From a young age we're taught to coddle men about their bodies and abilities.

Good one you stupid roastie whore

I want to beat your stupid cunt face in with my fist until it's pulp and red paste.
>>
>>27304272
So basically women constantly lie

Tell me something else I don't already know.
>>
>>27304272
Disregard the autists, you sound like a cool girl.

I would however suggest that being subtle is better. If someone told me i was "really huge" or "amazing in bed" i knew they would be lying.
>>
>>27305010
>actually being a white knight on 4chan

Pathetic.
>>
>>27305010
Yeah, I'm generally of the opinion that being outright dishonest won't help. I wouldn't use most of the lines in the OP, for instance, but the principle of trying to make your partner feel good about themselves and their body is important.

It's better to just remind your partner that you love sex with them, that you love being intimate with them, etc. True things between lovers.
>>
>>27304272

disregard the autists, you sound like a really cool, beautiful girl. do you have a skype? :)
>>
File: image.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>27305058
I truly, unironically hope you die a painful death. I'm not memeing. I hope you get into a terrible car accident and get stuck in the car, and can only watch in the rear view mirror as your skin melts away.
>>
>>27305050
>>27305072
>>27305116

Topkek

Originalierino
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.