[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /shitty childhood/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18
File: 1456961997696.jpg (62 KB, 999x749) Image search: [Google]
1456961997696.jpg
62 KB, 999x749
Who else /shitty childhood/ here?
>>
I don't think anyone ends up here with a good childhood
>>
File: 1450916793149.png (675 KB, 2100x475) Image search: [Google]
1450916793149.png
675 KB, 2100x475
Had a pretty good childhood(0-12) overall, which is in razor sharp contrast to my incredibly miserable adolescence and adulthood.
>>
had money and went places but parents were idiots and abusive. Screamed/fought each other constantly and psychologically and physically intimidated us. My sisters are both completely insane and dating drug dealers which I'd assume is the female equivalent of being a robot.
>>
Childhood: Good
Teenage years: Bad
Current adult life: Terrible
Future life:
>>
>>27304078
>2 years before he shoots himself with a gun in his hand and crying
>>
>>27303990
I think my childhood was ok until when I was in 5th grade then it all went to downhill
>>
>>27304078
Same here senpai. My dad decided to go yandere on me in my teen years.
>>
>>27303990
Childhood: very good
Teenage years: Bad
Current adult life: pretty bad
Future life: most likely OFF after I dont enjoy vidya
>>
Childhood: Shit
Adolescence: even worse
Adulthood: JUST END THE FUCKING RIDE
Future life: NO FUTURE NO FUTURE NOOOOOO FUUUUUTTTURREEEE FOR ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUH2YSFlVU
>>
>>27303990 (OP)
Childhood: good
Teenage years: very very bad
Current young adult life: average
Future life: good if there are no complications
>>
>>27303990
Had a shit childhood and adolescence, actually desu don't remember when I've had a good life, 22 now and still going shit
>>
>>27304104

in 2014 he was thinking about it. In the last panel he actually did it.

A lot of the time people back out before blowing their brains out, and thankfully.

If everyone who ever thinking about ending it actually did it, probably the suicide rate would be 10X higher
>>
yup

no sexual and very little/relatively minor physical abuse

just crazy

crazy everywhere

it'd take a novel to really sufficiently explain
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEgkDuJyI0U

Terrible infancy, terrible childhood, terrible adolescence, terrible adulthood.
>>
Childhood: very good
Teenage years: bad
High-school : good
College : very bad
Future life: ???
>>
>>27304038
Na a lot of people here had good childhoods. A lot of times puberty fucked things up in one way or another.
>>
>>27304038
I believe there are alot more people here with bad teenage years than bad childhoods. Puberty sets the tone for adult life.
>>
Father was waste of a human life. Not a drunk, not a drug user, just hated us.

>Beat my mom and my sisters on the regular (not usually me because my sisters and mom would hide me in the closet and away from the psycho)
>Threatened to burn the house down and murder us
>Be 6 years old, made me hit one of my sisters with a belt and tell her I hated her
>Suffocated one sister with a pillow until she passed out
>Punched one sister at school
>Strangled one sister on the front lawn at 11AM, police came, mom bailed him out, everyone sat down for family dinner at 530PM (this happened a couple times)
>Not allowed friends
>Definitely not allowed to date boys
>On and on and on and on and on and on, ad infintum

He finally, thankfully, died in August 2005. And I've been trying to construct some very basic semblance of a life for the last 11 years.

Both sisters are royally fucked up. One is 39, avoidant, depressed, angry, alone. The other is 38, mute, schizotypal; she went into that little place, like a closet, in her mind where we are safe and nobody can hurt us and just hasn't come out for the last 5-6 years.

I'm doing ok. 29, too damaged for a relationship, and I don't blame men for not wanting to be with me. I just want peace for myself, my mom, and my sisters. I don't want happiness, I don't want pinterest weddings, or pinterest christmases. I just want us to be at peace.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 680x684
>>27305674
Fuck that's really fucked up. I can tell from your lack of FEMANON HEEEREing you're not an attention whore. I'm really sorry anon, I hope you can find peace in your life.

Today I met a female robot.
>>
>>27305674
You want sum fuk?
>>
>>27305708
what this anon said. hope you and your sisters find peace with what's left.

as far as your mom goes, that stupid bitch can go straight to hell for allowing her daughters to be ruined by her sperm donor.

also your sisters are 9-10 years older than you? so let me understand. dad beats mom and kids for 10 years. mom says "hey i'm pregnant, what a great idea to bring another child into this shit hole!" fuck that, no peace for that bitch.
>>
File: 1432284801008.jpg (84 KB, 705x762) Image search: [Google]
1432284801008.jpg
84 KB, 705x762
>>27303990
>anon go get dad a beer
>>
Infancy/Toddlerhood: OCD narcissistic furious vicious unpredictable conditionally loving single mother
Childhood: obsessive-compulsive personality/borderline/narcissistic furious vicious unpredictable conditionally loving grandmother and distant, bullying grandfather (gossiping about personal things, no emotional support, psychological abuse, downplaying/marginalising problems)

Gay bullying/not fitting in at school
Teenage years: see above + depression + friend group abandonment + weed use/rumours + mental illness rumours + gay sex/rumours = dropping out, suicide attempt
young adulthood: social phobia/isolation
>>
File: nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
nie tak bardzo comfy.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>alcoholic parents
>lot of fights and trouble
>poverty
>almost no friends
>bullied
>slowly increasing depression since 10-11, at 13 severe OCD

I only wanted to be safe and warm...
>>
File: 1453851909257.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
1453851909257.png
35 KB, 645x552
>>27303990
my childhood was pretty amazing but I guess it's because i wasn't aware of problems going on in the house, after my little brother and sister were born my mom entered postpartum and started using my dad's painkillers.

when i was 15 my dad started drinking again and became increasingly aggressive and his bipolar resurfaced and he was arrested several times, one summer when i was home alone after my parents separated he broke in to the house and attacked me.

i got to see him a few months after that and we made up.

2 weeks later he killed himself.
>>
File: __(30).png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
__(30).png
646 KB, 1920x1080
Very sad stories here, anons. I hope you all have a good day. :)
>>
File: df.png (165 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
df.png
165 KB, 400x300
Man, when I see the lives some of you guys had and have it makes me feel like I have no right to be as depressed as I am.
>>
>>27306126
don't belittle your own problems, to each their own my dude.
>>
File: realhumanbean.jpg (31 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
realhumanbean.jpg
31 KB, 450x300
>tfw my mom died when I was 12 years old
>10 years later, still feel a bit emotionally dead inside
>>
File: crying_frog.jpg (11 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
crying_frog.jpg
11 KB, 227x222
>tfw perfect childhood but shitty adulthood
>>
>>27303990
Father never here cause of work, stuck with a mother colder than siberia who had me too young and wanted a girl instead (learned later that she had post partum depression after having me) so poor most of my clothes came from older cousins, lived in a crappy old ruin with rats in the sealing, away from everything so spent entire summer at home of course, alone reading or watching tv (at least i had that). After highschool I can get to college, father gets a heart attack, can't work anymore. My mother has a job. After first year of uni, mother says she wants out, we find out she had an affair and killed all of their savings, father makes to suicide attempts while I'm at work since I had to drop out in order to save the house and get my teenage sister back in school. Now I'm 24, father no longer in debt, no longer suicidal since he met a cool woman, sister is continuing training for a job she likes and is good at, found a nice boyfriend. But me, I'm still living at home doing shitjobs since I have no diplomas after highschool, still a vrigin since I didn't have money or motivation to go out. The thought of having to do it all over again to get my own life kills me. But not as much as that expresison of disappointment when former friends living the good life learn about my life. I can see they think I'm a failure even though none of them had to do what I did. I know that, but still it cuts. But I'm not giving up. I can't give my mother that satisfaction.
>>
Yeah... wish I could forget it and let it all go.
>>
>>27306066
What was the source of his depression?
>>
File: 1443260295241.png (379 KB, 693x390) Image search: [Google]
1443260295241.png
379 KB, 693x390
Reporting in. I don't let it bother me anymore. I focus on my future and how I am going to achieve my goals.
>>
A shitty childhood is why I'm here. I was never properly socialized. Didn't have friends and was always alone due to distance from school and other kids. My parents are stupid, emotional people which only made things worse. I've always been a lonely person.
>>
>>27306211
I think he was molested when he was younger, and every father figure he had ended up dying, as well as just a generally disappointing life.
>>
File: 1456748587646.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456748587646.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
My dad died when I was 9.
My mom died last November.
I'm 18.

GET ME OFF THIS RIDE, I'VE CHANGED MY MIND
>>
>>27303990
The first few years (0-5) were pretty bad.
Then was a pretty good year (6).
Then was an almost completely bad year (7).
The rest of the years were pretty good, except the last one which was the best (8-12).

Adolescence was okay.
>>
>>27303990

>had money and went places but parents were idiots and abusive.

All parents are idiots and abusive, millenials are childfree because they know they about bad childhood.
>>
alcoholic mother
narcissist sociopath father who worked 80+ hours a week and was never around

basically my childhood was just a bunch of yelling and screaming with the occasional police visit for domestic violence
>>
File: stubble.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
stubble.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>27306066
>2 weeks later he killed himself.
damn anon. tough thing there.

how did you react? how did time pass after that? how are you holding up nowadays?
>>
>>27306184
Where's your mom now anon? I feel for you
>>
who /lost bodyparts/ here? 1/3 of my mid finger got cutoff at 8, don't really care though
>>
>>27307331
No they aren't, mine weren't. Stop projecting.
>>
always played videogames
had friends as a kid
mother gets sick
everyone hits puberty I don't
mother dies father is an alcoholic
became a NEET for 4 years
now I'm just a shell, but I'm thinking about therapy
>>
File: 1458539000949.png (178 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1458539000949.png
178 KB, 385x385
>tfw was a junkie at 14
>tfw i can barely remember details of losing the virginity.
>>
>>27303990
I don't exactlybelieve I had a shittychildhood, there were plenty of bad moments, adults making fun of me and stuff but nothing extremely bad

But I do hate when people start talking about my childhood, about me being a little kid
I absolutely fucking hate it
>>
>Childhood goes great until about 11 years old
>Happy, healthy kid, played a lot of football, doing great at school
>Parents begin talking about divorcing, I'm older than my sister so they tell me loads of details I really wasn't ready for
>My mother cheated on my dad with multiple people because she was bored and wanted to be wanted.
>She planned to leave me and my sister to stay with some guy she fucked but he tossed her away like the whore she was
>She tries to kill herself but fails, decides to stick around
>Have to live in a new, cold, small house with my mother, see my dad on weekends
>Develop depression and anxiety, stop playing sports, gain weight
>Mother is very emotionally cold. Doesn't understand how hard it has been for me to adjust to not having dad around as a pubescent boy moving to a new school.
>Dates tons of guys, always invites them over without asking us
>Me and my sister are scared of them and we don't like how fast she's trying to replace our dad
>Tons of arguements, become addicted to vidya as a way of avoiding my shitty home life.
>After years finally I can move in with my dad, life gets better
>I'm at an all boys school though and have crippling self-esteem issues, anxiety and I can't deal with women at all
>Relationship with mother is better but I can't help but think about all the things she did and that she planned on abandoning us because she was a whore
>Still desperately want her approval and love at the same time
>Unable to form romantic relationships with women because I'm too afraid of them and push them away if they try to get close
>Situations get 10x harder for me if women my age are there
>fucked up internal complex where I'm obsessed with approval from women while avoiding them as much as possible

thanks mum

compared to a lot of people I don't think things are too bad for me. my dad is my best friend and supports me while I'm a NEET for now. Some people have to deal with real serious abuse and my case is nothing like that.
>>
I wasted my entire childhood by not having any friends and it never fails to depress me because it's supposed to be the best time of your life.
>>
other than my mother being an alcoholic and my father being a heroin/crack addict it wasn't so bad

those didn't even really flare up too badly until the later years when I was like 10. my dad didn't start stealing my shit to buy drugs until I was like 11 or so.

i wish i still had my xbox, tho i can definitely realize other people have had way worse shit happen to them.
>>
one thing that gets me through the day is the knowledge that if a normie had to live through my life from birth till now he would have killed himself a long long time ago.

the fact that I haven't killed myself shows that I am stronger than the average normie.

at this point, I just want to see how much shit life can shovelthrow at me. in my last dying breaths in hospital I want to turn to the closest cancer patient, and meekly mouth out, "just b urself, that's all you gotta do, b urself".
>>
Who else here /orphan/
>>
Childhood: Tried to ignore the shit
Teenage: Almost nice near the end
Current: My mom, once again, just threatened to kick me out
Future Life: The more I think about it, the more I want to kill myself.
>>
Childhood: disgusting
School: bad
High school: disgusting
Now: nobody cares about me, or tries to bully, I'm just felling kinda lonely, depressed and slowly losing my mind, so I think that's not so bad.
Future: I hope that I will just get work, and buy a house. Always kinda wanted that.
>>
I wasted my entire childhood playing video games

22 now

just about to start an office job near London.

I have money, and in the past 3 days I've stopped myself buying all the parts for the ultimate gaming rig 10 times now. I can't fall back into old habits.

Got to grow up now, gotta be serious
>>
>>27310227
"I have the means to enjoy myself responsibly with my own income to support me but I'm at work now so I'm not allowed to have fun"
>>
Childhood: Absolute shit, parents arguing all day, socially retarded, few friends.
Teenage: Still socially retarded even more so with girls, moving away from a city lose all friends, become more secluded.
Now 23: I don't know what to say, I'm emotionally stable, ended university, trying to find a job, still no friends.
Future: I hope it won't be shit but it will, no friends in sight, no gf in sight, I'm still a mess socially even tho I have become exceedingly efficient at faking it.

I just accepted life is shit... I just live.
>>
>>27303990
childhood: terrible, dad beat / hit me and yelled at me and called me stupid, yelled at my mom, not close to brothers, only 1 or 2 non close friends
Teenage years: bad, had a couple friends did a lot of drugs and drank, social autism and inability to deal with women and relationships arose
Adult life: worse, shit job, alcoholism, no friends, still khhv
Future: hopefully i can pull myself up and good thigns will happen but its difficult and im lazy so i might just kill myself in the next decade
>>
If you were raised poor and didn't grow into an alpha Chad, you're basically fucked.

You're beta and ugly like all other robots but with the added negative of being a broke, white trash piece of shit that literally all women look down upon

>tfw poor and manlet
>>
File: 1454207071803.jpg (76 KB, 678x768) Image search: [Google]
1454207071803.jpg
76 KB, 678x768
>>27303990
>Early Childhood
Decent. I had a few friends and generally enjoyed life. Near the end of it (around 7 years old) I was diagnosed with ADHD and given Adderal.

>Later Childhood
Terrible and humiliating. I was thrown in a children's psych ward and drugged on a cocktail of chemicals. I was then moved into a special ed class because of my temper/BPD/general rebelliousness. This is when I lost all self-esteem, and I would never make another friend again.

> Early Teenage years.
Terrible, humiliating, demoralizing. Got out of the sped class and tried really hard to get good grades. I still made no friends because nobody wanted anything to do with me due to me previously having been put in a sped class. During the eight grade my parents threw me in a group home for the mentally ill. It was hellish and regimented. I had no freedom and there was nothing to do. The staff were controlling assholes and I frequently got into trouble with them. I was there for 2.5 years and after the first year I had given up on life. My grades at school slipped, never to recover. And my parents noticed that I became cold and emotionally distant. Except for my anger, which grew worse.

>Late teenage years.
Dead, empty, circling the abyss, point of no return.

Sophomore year of high-school I finally got out of the group home and went back to live with my parents. I hate them for what they put me through. Do shit at high-school because of a general lack of motivation and will to live. Don't get into any good colleges. The extreme stress of high-school caused me to re-enter another psychward once again a month after I graduated. With no future prospects I now live at my mothers house as a NEET.

>Early Twenties-to the Present day.
>misery, hatred, envy, despair.

Got kicked out of my mother's house when she grew sick of me. Was homeless for a couple of months.

Continue'd.
>>
File: 1334006569189.gif (1 MB, 412x516) Image search: [Google]
1334006569189.gif
1 MB, 412x516
>>27311090
Continue'd

Finally got on NEETbucks and was shuffled around a few half-way houses and group homes for a few years before being given the apartment I have now.

Nowadays:
>Broke, unemployed, virgin, friendless short, ugly, and too stupid for college.

>Live in a city filled with Ivy-league universities and the trust-fund yuppies. I hate and envy everyone around me for having such a good life that I am barred out of. I am a shade, loved by no-one.

>Have zero future prospects, and zero ability to attain any meaningful employment. I hate my life.

I guess some of us were just born to suffer. I have never had a stable, decent existence or a loyal friend. I may die alone, but at least I will die hating.

>>27310707
I Know that feel bro. :(
>>
File: ayoo someone please help me.jpg (59 KB, 496x615) Image search: [Google]
ayoo someone please help me.jpg
59 KB, 496x615
>tfw had a great childhood with great parents, friends and money
>tfw still turn out a khv who is depressed with no future
>>
>>27303990
I got bullied which led me to develop schizophrenia. Life is shit tb.h
>>
>>27311204
I dont understand why your parents institutionalized you or gave you drugs as a child?? details please, were you really ill or just a kid who they couldn't handle parenting? This has me pissed off.
>>
>>27303990
I guess it was okay, nothing serious happened but I always felt neglected. Puberty was way worse
>>
>Both parents are African Immigrants, met in Cali when ma was 18
>They marry because she gets pregnant
>Lasts under a year, pop denies me @ birth cus I'm too light and has been fuckin a fat white bitch on the side
>Ma gets one of his homes in divorce, get tricked into taking shitty broken down duplex in the hood
>Ma tells me too much too soon
>She's had 6 - 8 abortions
>Was planning to abort me but was too late
>Pop tried to kill me in utero, elbowed her stomach
>Pop almost tossed me out a window @ 2 yrs
>Stuck a need in my piss hole @ 2 yrs
>Had retarded incest child from his sister, tricked them onto a plane back to Africa to keep secret
>Learn all this around 6 - 8 years old
>Ma lives in fear of niggers corrupting me
>Ma works 40 - 80 hours a week until I'm in middle school, too proud for welfare
>Extreme paranoia, doesn't trust baby sitters so leaves me alone.
>Not allowed to go outside on my own, spent most afternoons waiting 3-4 hours for her to pick me up from school.
>No social skills/male role model
>Get bullied a lot in grade school by niggers, intelligence only savior but constantly seeking approval
>Always getting whopped for doing stupid kid shit, hate/pity mother for birthing me
>Attempt suicide at 10, too poor to afford sharp knives/too weak to break skin, cry alone on kitchen floor
>Smart enough to be funny/appear normal enough at school, learn to numb emotions/mirror others
>Grow up with depression/suicidal thoughts, suppress resentment
>Mom doesn't trust hospitals, no chance for therapy
>Become Atheist very young, can't tell her, only leads to whoopings/denial and prayer circles
>Hate people for a long time
>Try to change my psychology in high school after reading "Be More Chill"
>Starts to work but lack the backbone/outside support to stick to it
>Spiritual awakening @ 17 from a teach I've come to trust
>Begin generating happiness for a couple years
>Slip back into depression, reality becomes a meaningless trap
cont?
>>
>be me
>be in first grade
>all the boys are playing Bionicles at recess
>everyone is a different Bionicle
>want to play with them
>the leader tells me to go away I can't play with them
>tell teacher
>teacher makes them play with me
>jfmsu
>>
>>27313283
go ahead, I'm going to call you Kongo John
>>
I would say I had a pretty good childhood. My father died before I was born, but I took it pretty well for my young age. Most of my teenage years were bad, I really only enjoyed my last 1.5 years in HS. I had a decent time in college, but there are a few things I wish I would have done (still can't get her out of my head).

Current adult life is relatively fucking awful though. I don't want to say I'm currently depressed (my sophomore year in college was pretty bad though, I was contemplating suicide), but I'm definitely not content in the least either. I've just been in this zombie state wondering about life's meaning and don't really do anything (except work and go to the gym I guess).
>>
>>27303990
Childhood was pretty good and even my teen age years

adult life is shit
>>
>>27313283
Keep going afrobot
>>
File: rhtrw.png (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
rhtrw.png
76 KB, 600x400
>when i was around 6 my mum decided to become a man
>constantly ridiculed, no father, people calling her my dad to the point where I had to say yes that's my dad to them
>ontop of this, to this day, he/she whatever the fuck it is, is bipolar manic depressive which has affected and made me develop mental illness of similar traits
>literally comes in from work and has full length conversations out loud with cats. CONSTANTLY
>18 now, looking for a job
>meanwhile parent doesn't speak to me like i am invisible and refuses to buy me any food to eat.
>extremely passive aggressive and just call me a useless selfish cunt outloud because they know im just sitting in my room alone
>just want a cuddle
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.