[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help robots. I have a writing conference with a teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I need your help robots. I have a writing conference with a teacher today about an essay I haven't even started yet. No time to do it today. How do I get out of this mess?
>>
What's the essay on fampai
>>
Oh, also, I'm not 3301, I've just been trying to figure it out and have gotten nowhere with anything
>>
Take some blank paper and tell her you accidentally used white ink
>>
And it's on a book we read
>>
What is the book?
>>
The reason I am asking is you can plagarize a paper, make it worse or incomplete and show that as your progress
>>
If she's just going over it for notes she won't check it for plagiarism so you can just plagarize
>>
Idk, I just feel so awful doing that though...
>>
>>27303677
Okay. What's your idea then?
>>
If you cheat you'll likely get caught

Either make time to put something together or own up to your own error
>>
I don't have one...
What I really need is a way to get out of the conference, but I already postponed it, so I'm going to need something really believable...
>>
Attack your teacher and beat him up, you'll have time to finish the essay while he's in a coma.
>>
>>27303714
Say you were raped

Nobody wants to fail a rape victim
>>
>>27303714
If you already procrastinated I doubt you will start it before you get the next meeting. The thing about having half a plagarized essay is it's a starting off point. Show it to them and they'll give suggestions on how to make it better.
>>
Just write as if you're shitposting in here
let your mind wander
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.