[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you face your fears?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (529 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
529 KB, 1536x2048
When will you face your fears?
>>
>>27303501
I jerked off for a girl the other day the look she had was something special
>>
Not easy to face my fears. When I was a kid I was scared of bees, I got over it and realized bees are total bros.

Ever since high school I have been scared of social interaction and it isn't easy to exactly set up a way to break that. Bees is easy, you just hangout around them until you realize they don't even give a shit you're there. People are different, they constantly talk about shit I don't know about and look at you like you're a dead body when you tell them you don't have Kikebook/twitter/instagram.
>>
>>27303501
Tomorrow
(i am taking a big test i am scared of :( )
>>
>>27303501
when I was 12, I was afraid of darkness
but I got tired of my family pushing me around, and decided to face it.
So, I would spend as much time as I could standing up, in the middle of my room, with my curtains dropped and my lights turned off.
Lost it in a month, even though I can still see monsters in the shadows.
>>
>>27303501
I have not thought about this for a long time.

I think my most deep inner fear is that my current relationship is holding me back from success overall, despite how much I love her.

I dont think I could ever sit down and talk about it with her, ever.
>>
>>27303501
I live in Mexifornia and I'm white

I face my greatest fear every time I step outside my door
>>
>>27303501
I just overcame my fear to being alone a few years ago bruh just bee yourself
>>
>>27303967

Is there anything about her that's causing issues for you?
>>
File: 20150310143715.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20150310143715.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
The only thing I truly fear is mental hospitals
I CAN'T GO BACK
>>
>>27303501

Anon this is neither the time nor the place; take that shit to /b/ friendo ;)
>>
File: contemplation.jpg (14 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.jpg
14 KB, 480x471
>>27304667
hahahahaahah wow u must b soooo crazy am i rite

u are such a specil snowflke
>>
Your nails are filthy
>>
File: 20150311011911.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20150311011911.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27304740
Nah m8
I'm just actually spooked, I know it's nothing like th asylums they used to have back in the day
But I simply can't shake the feeling that they're Fucked
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.