[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go subway to get a sandwich made by a famous sandwich maker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Wojak Reading for business.jpg (41 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Reading for business.jpg
41 KB, 500x1000
>go subway to get a sandwich made by a famous sandwich maker
>see fat people
>think they are being healthy
>heating white bread, asking for lots of cheese, mayonnaise and salt and pepper
>all drinking a soda drink like coke / pepsi

fat people dont deserve to live
>>
Who's the famous sandwich maker?
Are you in prison?
Is it Jared?
>>
it's not their fault it's the fault of capitalism
>>
>thinking obesity has to do with eating habits
TRIGGERED
>>
>>27303481
you tell him sista
>>
>>27303444
Don't forget the oil and vinegar.

>>27303481
MUH JUHNETICKS
>>
>>27303499
Vinegar is excellent for you, especially apple cider Vinegar. But all in moderation.

Which fat people lack.
>>
>>27303499
Wait vinegar is bad for you?
I never have it but I guess that makes sense
>>
>>27303518
>>27303544
The vinegar's fine, but the oil's fatty. They just generally come together.
>>
>>27303555
Isn't vinegar like alcohol so it would be bad for you?
Or is vinegar in such small quantities it doesn't matter
>>
>>27303544

It can fuck up your teeth and destroy the enamel like lemons, as well as the gastrointestinal Issues it can come with.
>>
>>27303494
Holy shit, I'm fat. 260lbs and 6'2" and I don't eat that much, I'm just a lazy fuck that doesn't move. The bottom plate with triangle sandwich bread could last me for a day, maybe even as a breakfast for another. How the fuck she can stuff everything in to her body?!
>>
>>27303444
>heating white bread
literally WHAT is wrong with this?
>>
>>27304970
Reheating bread infuses it with cancer which you get when you eat said bread.
>>
>>27304655
>the bottom plate could last me for a day
Well that's like 10 sandwiches you fat fuck, obviously you have an eating problem if you're bragging about being able to survive on a mere 10 sandwhich a day diet
>>
>>27304655
Ah the hungry fat person myth.

Weight loss is 99% diet and 1% exercise. You eat like shit.
>>
>>27304655
she's on a bulk
>>
>>27303494
At that point you normally just don't get there because you're too lazy to eat all that food.
I'm 98.5kg (measured this morning) and I'm struggling to get to 1700kcal
>>
>>27303494
> Tfw SUPER hungry skeleton
> Tfw that plate of ten+ sandwiches wouldn't even last me a day
> Tfw literally can't seem to gain weight
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>>27305577
>> Tfw that plate of ten+ sandwiches wouldn't even last me a day
>> Tfw literally can't seem to gain weight

Probably because those sandwiches are under your TDEE, you stupid humongous faggot.
>>
>>27305008
>>27305027
I eat only when I physically feel hungry and even then I wait for breakfast/lunch/dinner time. I know it's wrong but I do it since I remember.

And I admit, my diet is fucked up. It's junk/carbs mixed with vegetables, fruits and dairy products.

>>27305074
Yeah, I can definitely see some results there.
>>
>>27305592
> humongous faggot
M8 I told you I'm a skelly, if anything I'm a pretty small faggot.
I know it must be under my tdee but got damn it's hard to eat so much because I feel full. Also when I'm doing work I lose my appetite, I just forget all about it.

I've managed to gain ten pounds in the past six months but I know a LOT of it is fat. I've been trying to get fit though. I just do calisthenics. I can do 25 pull ups now.
>>
>>27305650
Shut up you humongous faggot. Calories in calories out.

>I can do 25 pull ups now.

It's not hard to do pull-ups when you're as heavy as a paperweight, you humongous faggot.
>>
>>27305668
>2016
>Still believing calories in calories out

When are you guys gonna join the low carb high fat master race? Ripped bodies and immortality awaits, the choice is yours.
>>
Why not make our own sandwiches?
>>
>OP jelly of people that can afford to be fat while he barely scrapes by
kek
>>
File: everything_bulking.jpg (20 KB, 413x391) Image search: [Google]
everything_bulking.jpg
20 KB, 413x391
>>27303444
Iktfb. I hate fat people so much!
Nice Wojak. Saved :3
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.