[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are nothing but pawns in my game. I could get rid of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
You are nothing but pawns in my game.

I could get rid of you roaches whenever I please.
>>
just as i planned...
>>
Pawns are pretty important pieces though
>>
>he thinks he's in control
cute
>>
and you are but a pawn i used to create a thread to shitpost in
>>
File: 1457714767667.png (147 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1457714767667.png
147 KB, 597x597
>>27303406
>I manipulated him into bumping my thread
>he still think he's in control

Haha, you roaches crack me up. Giving you self awareness may not have been a bad idea.
>>
but i wanna know

who or what is the real puppet master?
>>
>>27303470
its "I" everyone is "I" the same"I" playing its actually a particular "I" for fun
something to do with eternity
think about it what would you do with infinity if you were what is
the answer is this, and you are
>>
Fool!

You merely think you are in control
>>
>>27303521
just as in or out of control as u anon
love the game ur playin thou
>>
File: Reboot(OC)(Rough) Thick Lines.png (92 KB, 565x781) Image search: [Google]
Reboot(OC)(Rough) Thick Lines.png
92 KB, 565x781
You're all fools, the fury which is my anger shall devour all across this plane, there shall be nothing but death left in its wake.
>>
>>27303543
thats pretty foolish ul just have to grow more life when ur bored, unless thats why u wanna restart in the first place
>>
>forcing your meme
>>
>>27303568
There shall be nothing, for my hate shall be satisfied for an eternity.
>>
>>27303592
k uve grown stale
bye
>>
>>27303651
And you continue to grow on my nerves, your torment will satisfy me ten-fold.
>>
File: 1456037566713.gif (2 MB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1456037566713.gif
2 MB, 167x200
>>27303587
You think this is a meme, roach? Hahahahaha!

Okay, let's talk about something that's real. Have you noticed that recently /r9k/ has been filled with the same normie tier, shitposting threads day in and day out. And all of these threads get hundreds of replies.

Do you have any idea who's behind all of that?

I planted the seed. Now it has sprouted and formed a normie-like hivemind that I can use for my bidding.

Hijak isn't just a meme, roach.
>>
>>27303684
YOU FUCKING MONSTER AAAAHHH
I WILL RISE UP AND WE WILL HAVE A BATTLE OF TITANS
all you have done will be undone once iv beheaded the hive queen and spread ur blood like butter on my nipples
YOU INFANTILE CUNT FAGGOT!!!
>>
Literally Cringe: The Thread
>>
I literally run schools, and removing people is kinda hard
>>
>>27303760
>Cringe
Reddit Strong xD
>>
File: 1444545869667.png (28 KB, 317x376) Image search: [Google]
1444545869667.png
28 KB, 317x376
>>27303752
Do you know what you are? You're a roach.

You have no power here, now get out of my sight.
>>
>>27303760
>literally
>cringe

R E D D I T
>>
File: TopSniper.png (728 KB, 677x446) Image search: [Google]
TopSniper.png
728 KB, 677x446
>>27303359
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me you little bitch?
>>
ITT: professor chaos tier banter
>>
You're nothing but a pinned knight, buddy
>>
File: itneverends.png (448 KB, 2915x533) Image search: [Google]
itneverends.png
448 KB, 2915x533
>>27303359

even the turkroaches?
>>
File: 1445794750056.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1445794750056.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>find grill on OKC
>look up her Facebook and see that she posts all the time and assume that she some what has a low self esteem issues because of what she posts
>message her something cute to come off as a harmless sensitive person (some grills like it, some see it as you having issues)
>she bites and hook, line, and sinker
>we completely hit it off
>talk to her for about a week telling her we should meet up
>meet at some local restaurant and have a great time
>after a few dates I invite her to stay the night at first she was reluctant, but I convinced her by making her feel bad about turning me down
>about 4 days later she calls about how her and her mom got into an argument
>say i will come over and talk about it
>tell her to not to talk to her mom because she has her own issues and she is trying to drag her into them and if she has anymore problems to come to me first
>after 2 months of talking to this grill we always hang out and are inseparable
>tell her I am getting laid off my job and can no longer afford my place (grandparents house) but told her it was mine
>Ask if I can move in with her until I can get back on my feet
>she is so excited to hear me ask that she helps me pack my stuff and move in
>I tell her that she should avoid talking about the move with her mom and accuse her mother of being manipulative and trying to control her life
>tell her that she has to be more independent and make her own decisions instead of her mom
Continue...
>>
>>27304427
>she is kinda catching on to to my ruse now but I manage to convince her that I'm just trying to look out for her
>I after 2 weeks of us living together she sees me as the head of the house hold
>after a month she gets pregnant and so excited to tell everyone
>I then tell her not to tell her mother until the baby is born to avoid a conflict between me and her mother
>she is tells her mother anyway and her mom was surprisingly alright with it which put me at ease
>she enjoys to going out on the weekends
>I tell her that she has to hold off on going out with friends and family until the baby is born so that she can maintain a healthy life style
>tell her that her friends are bad influences on her and that she needs to not be around them now that she is pregnant
>tell her that I am the only one she will ever need in her life
>she is so head over heels for me me that she believes almost everything I say
>she then becomes a shut in that only goes to the doctor for pregnancy check ups and to buy whatever I want
>we the then decide to tie the knot and got married after 11 months of knowing each other
>after the marriage we then opened a savings account together
>I am still unemployed at this moment
>she is taking payed leave from her job until the baby is born and is still guaranteed her job after the birth
>she is 5 months pregnant with my son and stays home
>I am now fucking a 19 y/o at the Uni and I'm 29
>my wife has no idea, she thinks I leave the house to go find work

When will they ever learn, I am god...
>>
Even if a pawn becomes a queen, its still just a playing piece
>>
Nice delusions faggot
>>
>>27304464
>not just saying "Even if it makes it all the way to the end, a pawn can never be a king"
>>
>>27303359
please fuckign kill me :(
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.