[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>set two alarms, one for 6:30 AM one for 7 AM >select repeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shame.jpg (43 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
43 KB, 600x714
>set two alarms, one for 6:30 AM one for 7 AM
>select repeat every 5 min, 10 times (the maximum)
>sleep through both of them
>wake up at 9 AM with no recollection of any alarm

What. The. Fuck. My only guess is that the alarm must have vibrated for some weird reason, or I "woke up" and disabled both alarms. Next time I'm also sleeping with blinds open.
>>
>>27303065
Happens to me all the time. You woke up half asleep and automatically stopped the alarm.
>>
Set your alarm clock across the room so you must actively get out of bed to snooze it.
>>
>>27303086
I used to do this too, switched to my phone afterwards because you have to do a really accurate swipe to disable it.

Also used rad.io as a backup because you have to unlock it to disable that.
>>
>>27303065
You can put your phone/alarm clock further away so you have to get up to turn it off. Also hook your phone up with your speakers so it can be louder.
>>
i used to do this. then i got an old fashion alarm clock. it squawks loud enough to wake the dead and i put it on my dresser so i have to get up to turn it off.
>>
I have my alarm behind math problems that are just difficult enough to force me to awaken. get on my level
>>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alarmclock.xtreme.free&hl=en

this can force you to enter a certain code or solve a math problem to turn off the alarm
>>
>>27303065
iktf op. for me it's because i get used to the alarm sound so i just use different songs from my mobile phone now
>>
>>27303457
Tried this. I would just pop out the battery and continue to sleep.
OP you can solve this problem by getting enaugh sleep, there's nothing more to it.
>>
>>27303065
My neighbours hear my alarm constantly and they asked me to make it less loud. I'm unable to hear it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.