[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're led by guards into a sterile padded room. Somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 636x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 636x344
You're led by guards into a sterile padded room. Somebody is sitting at a table with a manuscript of every post you have ever made on 4chan in front of them. They will read every post you made one by one to you and you have to explain why you posted it. If the guards don't think you're being sincere or genuine in your response they will torture you. I'd explain how, but it's not necessary, just imagine the worst torture possible, nightmarish hell on earth shit

This might take a while, but no worries. You will be brought 3 sufficient meals a day until you're done

The person reading the posts to you is Oneitis (or if you don't have one, whoever you're closest to in this life)

How does this situation play out? What happens?
>>
I'd be really embarrassed since I post a lot about fetishes and have written a lot of smut for this website, but I'd definitely be cooperative and tell the truth. I don't think I've ever posted anything here I would be truly ashamed of, I'm generally the kind of person who doesn't say mean stuff even if I think it and I just hide threads where people argue about stupid things.
>>
I'd welcome it. I have no reason to lie to her about it anyway. Honestly it would probably be therapeutic to talk to her about all the shit I post on here. It would open me up emotionally. It might be a serious breakthrough.

Can you arrange this OP?
>>
It would go on forever because I really have no idea why I post most of the shit I post, it's just like making my brain feel like it's doing something. I constantly contradict myself and argue in favor of pretty much every perspective there is. There's no "real me" that you can figure out through looking at my posts, it's just like a patchwork effigy of a man.
>>
Do I get to see the post I was replying to?

I probably can't tell them why I called somebody a fag in 2011.
>>
>>27303050
>whoever you're closest to in this life
Nobody
>>
>>27303090
Same. But sometimes I wish this place had a comment history like reddit or something that I could browse through and look for patterns. It might yield some interesting results. Where I think no pattern lies is often where the most telling patters do lie.

but that would ruin everything of course.
>>
It would actually be pretty fucking hilarious as I only shitpost, explaining every meme would be kind of difficult though as normalfags wouuld't understand 90% of it
>>
>>27303050
I start farting in their faces
>>
>>27303117
That makes no sense

Unless you're literally posting from a padded room right now and you've been given your meals through slots since birth there is somebody you're closest to, even if it's the cashier who told you to have a nice day

>>27303109
You don't get to see it, but he'll/she'll read you the post you responded to if you ask. No more than that though. You can't see the whole thread or context
>>
>>27303050
>being tortured by your oneitis is bad

sounds like fun
>>
>>27303167
So you literally can't figure out most of your posts then? Nice idea.
>>
File: 1452668332597.png (404 KB, 530x726) Image search: [Google]
1452668332597.png
404 KB, 530x726
I would reveal to my leftist best friend that I post on /pol/
hopefully they would forgive me if they knew I only did it for the memes
>>
>>27303167
Do they also see the images posted along with the text?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 286x300
>>27303230
Better start explaining anyways anon

Bad times await if you don't

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
>"Anon, why did you post this?"
>"For you."
>>
File: cia_techniques_diagram_afp_det.jpg (127 KB, 598x439) Image search: [Google]
cia_techniques_diagram_afp_det.jpg
127 KB, 598x439
>>27303050
>does this situation play out? What
Are they only doing the DOJ approved tortures?

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/16/the-methods-list-for-interrogation/

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cia-torture-report-prisoners-forced-wear-nappies-cause-humiliation-1479144
>>
>>27303287
Yes

They explain the image as best as they can to you, but you don't get to see it
>>
>>27303050
Joke's on you, I've already talked about all my crazy fetishes with her. There would be a few things that would get a raised eyebrow but likely nothing more. It would be rad just to spend time with her.
>>
>>27303074
This minus the smut. I don't see a reason to insult others even if anonymous, especially if not called for. I prefer giving feedback and such instead.

Person reading it would likely be the woman I'm starting to get serious with. Although a lot of embarrassment due to kinks and fetishes I've shared on 4chan, as well as some admittance that the idea of passable traps excited me, she could see my progress from being ready to kill myself to giving one last serious attempt at turning my life around and being where I am now. She'll find out about my suicide plans and such, but as I have no plans of executing that any time soon as things go now, there's actually a chance we'd be able to walk out of this situation without serious issues. She already knows how I think, how I see myself, knows of any illnesses I have (as I shared all that before getting more serious), and a few kinks of mine. Yet she's still interested in me for reasons I can't really grasp.

Honestly, I'd much rather have this scenario happen with the current woman I'm dating that with my past "oneitis", that would have been awkward as fuck.
>>
>>27303050
I'm more than happy to be sincere.
I'm an arsehole.

It's not like anyone would be learning something new.

Also, 50:50 chance that my oneitis goes into shock and needs someone dedicated (and with enough free time) to look after her. That's my chance.
>>
oh is this supposed to be some terrifying experience
i will explain my posts, with details
my oneitis will want to run away in 5minutes crying
but shes locked in this room with me

wew lad, thanks for getting me laid
>>
>>27303921
>implying the guards won't cuck your shit up if you even try to touch her
>>
>>27303050
Sometimes I post leftist shit, sometimes I call people niggers, sometimes I call for kebab removal and half of the time here I post about how I want to die or I shitpost pretending I am a girl. I've praised the god emperor trump on/pol/ despite voting Bernie. It would make no sense and I would contradict myself a lot of the time. Nobody would believe it and I would end up tortured forever.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.