[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess who us about to embark on a feels trip the likes of which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 4JNTptt.jpg (151 KB, 998x666) Image search: [Google]
4JNTptt.jpg
151 KB, 998x666
Guess who us about to embark on a feels trip the likes of which has never been seen.

47. You heard that right folks 47, 23 minute long episodes of anime queued up for the day. This will be a long day. Pray for my eternal soul

I shall be posting updates of the feels
>>
Episode 1 out of the way with no issues.

Girl moves to Tokyo to live with friends amd be with boyfriend. Ends up moving in with rocker girl she met on the train to Tokyo.

Artstyle of Fiveheads and muted colours.

Pretty normie so far
>>
Episode 2. Got some beer and a smoke.

Love the Op song. Might not skip it for a while.

Turns out main grill was in fact a dirty slut and was sleeping with a married man when she was in high school

First half is exposition on their getting together and breakup up with her as she graduates. And how she is a stacy who falls in love with every Chad she sees,

Mid episode we meet Chad thundercock endo shoji, who mc falls head over cunt for, as they try to enroll in art school. They have a house party. Nana doesn't get accepted and has to go back home whilst her friend Jun fucks shoji's friend kyouske.

End review for this episode. Every main and near main character is a Chad a whore and always a retard.

Moving in to ep 3
>>
Episode 3. More smoking.

The beach trip episode. Already?!

The gang go to the beach. Beach things happen. Nana switches rooms so Jun(her friend) and kyouske can fuck and so she coincidentally shares a room with shoji. She accepts he won't give her the sex and goes to bed.

When the gang get back nana bitches some more and shoji calls her out as a bitch. And goes home, he gets bitched at by the couple and goes to find nana who met the guy who has a wife, he tries to bed her and she runs away looking for shoji.

Meh episode desu famile
>>
Ep 4 had to piss.

Shoji finds nana they sleep in the same hotel room. Nana and shoji fuck. What a slut she met him literally a week ago. She goes home and gets a job to save up and move to Tokyo in a year.

Mid episode we meet the rocker nana. She plays cool music and is currently screwing the lead singer of the band. The other band members include a blonde idiot bassist and a tall bald drummer. The band breaks up... That was fast.

Opinions. Rocker nana a cute. Still a slut though. We see some decent amount of skin this episode.
>>
Episode 5. Nobody is here edition.

Exposition on rocker nan's feelings for the lead singer (ren) He's a cunt, supposedly fucks good though. Dunno how with his tiny Asian dick.

Some Backstory on the band starting happens. Episode end.

Nothing to good this episode.
>>
Ep6, why am I even posting?

back in the present. slut nana finally gets into a Tokyo art school. She moves to Tokyo that night, and meets rocker nana on the train. reused animations already. What is this sailor moon?.

Nan's tries living with shoji and he can't deal with her 24/7 so basically tells her to get her own place. She by coincidence (being poor) moves I'm with rocker nana.

I want another smoke
>>
What the fuck are you watching that has 7-10 minute episodes?
>>
Ep7. Got another smoke.

The nana pair argue about the house with the realtors. Blah blah blah they move in together

Nana looks for a job. Goes to shoji's house. He's probably cheating on her and isn't there.
Nana overthinks things, reflects on being a homewrecker.
Shoji gets home., turns out he worked late (this excuse Chad)

The gang meet rocker nana. They actually meet bald band member first and freak out. Turns out he's pretty nice,
I think nana is falling for rocker nana.
>>
>>27303453
You don't get how much animation is being reused. It's ridiculous. So I'm skimming over bits I've obviously already seen
>>
>>27303613
Animation isn't so reused you have to skip half the episode every time. You have ADHD or some shit.
>>
>>27303613
So much autism.

I love this board.
>>
This is the kind of high-grade autism I come here for.

Keep doing your thing, OP. I have literally no fucking idea what it is, but keep doing it.
>>
What a bizarre thread; there is no hope for you.
>>
File: 1436155141963.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1436155141963.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
It's like I'm really on /a/!
Nice thread, OP :^)
>>
I can't imagine ever beating my record of 25 in a day

At some point you just want to kill yourself rather than hear more japanese
>>
My record is 34, op. Good luck with your journey.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.