[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never be born in a surfing community on the coast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
>You will never be born in a surfing community on the coast in the early 90s
>Your parents will never teach you how to surf at toddler age
>All the people you go to school with will never join you after school out on the waves
>You will never grow up in surfing culture along with all the music, clothing style and fun that comes with it
>>
>>27302718
surfing wouldn't cure your autism
>>
File: My glove.jpg (42 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
My glove.jpg
42 KB, 620x372
would rather have been surfin' usa in the 60s desu senpai
>>
>you will never have your leg ripped off by a shark
>>
File: 1457838803349.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1457838803349.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>you will never be a veteran Rhodesian working as a mercenary in Africa during the late eighties
>>
File: sometimes.gif (907 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.gif
907 KB, 500x350
>>27302718
i relate to this post more than you could ever believe
>>
A better example would be
>Saved By The Bell will never be real
>>
>you will never take a surfer girl's virginity and she will never take yours while you both stay out late on a lonely cold beach
>>
>>27303119
>on a lonely cold beach
*next to a bonfire that you lit and no one hassels you because it's the 90s man
>>
You have to watch this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.