[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ i need your help, i don't know if i'm having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: crestfallen-warrior.jpg (32 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen-warrior.jpg
32 KB, 300x393
/r9k/ i need your help, i don't know if i'm having a serious mental condition and am affraid.
>be me 21 yo
>bad rheumatism
>can't walk good because knees swell and hurt
>can't sleep because of spine pain
>i used to work out and was pretty fine with that (was careful of course because rheumatism)
>incredible pain in left shoulder after an infection i catched from an not properly disinfected needle at a hospital
>struggling for half an year to get the shoulder good again, so i can work out again
>21 yo kissless virgin
>my face isn't that good so i try to cempensate with body
>worked well until said incident
>losing hope, if there already was some to begin with, not sure if a woman would ever want someone with limping leg

Now i have phases where i only cry for hours because it feels like there is no hope, i feel desperate. The crying starts sudden and lasts long.
My uncle suffered from depression and acted similar before killing himself. I tried two months ago but gladly pussied out.
I am affraid i won't pussy out next time, is that behaviour maybe a sign of depression.
I am very scared.
Sorty when my english is bad
>>
Just grow a spine and try to be a man jesus. Everyone has problems.
>>
>>27302591
There is a reason i posted that on an anonymous image board, i don't go around real life and tell everybody that the pain in my spine that prevents me from breathing as soon as i lay down is making me desperate.
I posted the whole story because i am not sure if that feeling is because of my problems right now, or if my brain chemicals are fucked up and i have depression like my uncle, and maybe a person with actual depressions could tell me.
Also you are right everyone has problems and things could be far worse for me, yet i see healthy people here complaining about ">tfw no gf" and they get caressed in their circlejerk or the fembot stuff.
And if i post something, addressing actual depressed people (which 40% of the people here claim to be) and get shit
>>
get a personal trainer or better yet a physical therapist.
>>
>>27302822
Having an appointment with a phys therapist in a month
Do you know any prices a PT has? Not experienced on that.
Also thank you for the tip
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 1024x942
>>27302533
Scoliosis here, I feel your pain my man (quite literally). I try to work out but some days I can barely get out of bed because my lower back is fucked. I also cannot stand up straight, I look like a hunchback if I dont pay attention.

>tfw first impressions fuck me over all the time.
>>
>>27302875
I feel you my friend, i got the same stance when i don't pay attention to it.
The first impressions are the worst, people lose interest as soon as they see me walk
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.