[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does friendzone exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1444755259993.png (192 KB, 462x750) Image search: [Google]
1444755259993.png
192 KB, 462x750
Does friendzone exist?
>>
yea why? were you not sure or something?
>>
File: friendzone.png (16 KB, 489x185) Image search: [Google]
friendzone.png
16 KB, 489x185
>>27302453
A girl sent this to post to me.
The girl I was talking to either couldn't define it beyond "A fictional belief of boys and girls..." though.
>>
>>27302549
what's not to get? you don't honestly expect that a girl owes you anything just because you're kind to her or treat them like you should any other human being, do you? especially sex of all things
>>
>>27302549
She doesn't seem that smart. The "friend zone" is when your romantic advances get rejected and you just stay friends. it has nothing to do with expecting sex due to being nice or whatever the fuck she's rambling about
>>
>>27302583
I didn't think any of that, I just thought it was unrequited love, in which the person doesn't blow you off completely, but wants to still be friends.
>>
of course it exists
but it's literally betas cucking themselves because they are desperate
0 sympathy for the 'friendzoned'
>>
>>27302549
That's why you make advances immediately
>>
>>27302583
what actually women want is better than avarage treatment for nothing
>other human bean

their butthurt knows no boundries if you actually handle them as nothing special

manipulative cunts
>>
>>27302670
This is good advice. You don't ask out somebody you've known longer than a few weeks. Make it in the first couple days ideally.
If they're not interested, don't bother trying to remain "friends." You'll get literally no benefit from sticking around.
>>
I can't even make or keep friends
>>
>>27302432
>Does friendzone exist?
Only if you let it.
>>
>>27302661
/thread
/fuckoff to robot
>>
>>27302432
yes i've been there thrice
and basically my whole life every female i've ever met has treated me as a non-romantic entity
>>
most of the times "let's just be friends" is a polite way for rejection. girls don't just straigh up say "no. i dont like you"

i guess if you're best friends with a girl (in an actual way) you can develop feelings for her, it happens.

but girls arent inocent angels that are chocked to know their male friends want to fuck them, most of the time they are well aware but just want the attention and validation

man, i met an awesome girl and on the second date i was already going for the kiss. she rejected, saying she needed "time"

we kept going out for a week and i went for the kiss again, she rejected me again

when i asked her wtf was she doing if she wasnt interested she told me "i thought you just wanted to be friends" lol

i made my intentions clear and she still tried to suck me in into the friendzone. who doesnt like validation and attention and free stuff like i did for her

no bitterness though. i had to cut contact ...
>>
In my opinion it doesn't exist, anyone who believes it does is retarded
>>
>>27302432

>want sex from girl
>feeling isn't mutual
>orbit her for months hoping she'll change her mind if you act like a big enough mangina
>complain about the friend zone

Unless the girl is deliberately leading you on it's the betas fault.
>>
>>27302432
Depends on the definition of friend-zone.
What I understoof what the friend-zone was:
>guy or girl is in love or has feeling for a friend
>gets shut down after revealing such feelings but get asked to stay friends or be friends instead

What nowaydays people seem to think the friend-zone means is:
>GUYS (not girls) act nice(only act, since they are assholes) to get into the pants of a girl

I never got why it doesnt mean the first thing anymore. Its obvious that no one has an obligation to return someones feelings.
>>
>>27302432

Yeah it does and women know that it does hence the fucking damage control propaganda like the OP pic.

The thing was that men were starting to realize that women strung them along and pretended interest to get them to do things, and started to talk about it, which spooked the women into creating this forced meme of the "nice guy" who pretends to be a friend or to be nice because he thinks he's owed sex.

Guys like that obviously exist but that's never what men mean when we say "friend zone" we mean being kept on the hook by a manipulative bitch for purely their own benefit
>>
Nah its more like the enemy zone. Girls are fucking vapid bitches but they do try to be polite on the surface.

Know plenty of girls with 'friendzoned' guys who in reality they just keep around as a source of entertainment. I think men and women can be friends- albeit it quite rare, but I think the type of people who get 'friendzoned' just want to fuck, therefore make no real grounds for a friendship with any meaning, and so when they're friendzoned they're not ACTUALLY friends with the woman.
>>
>>27302432
This picture makes me mad. Why do normals think that all dating is just having sex?
>>
>>27302830
It's just fucking idiots who think the second thing, like the girl that OP posted. They're confusing "friendzone" with "nice guy". I have no idea how that came about
>>
>>27302930
Most of the time its "nice guys" complaining about the friend zone. Everyone else is either a robot (has no friends, doesn't talk to girls, normie (hasn't heard of the friend zone), or Chads (fucks whoever they want)
>>
>>27302777
>girls don't just straigh up say "no. i dont like you"
Not even when it's retarded not to.
>girl I know is too weak to reject this one guy
>turns out he's mentally unstable
>threatens to kill himself over her
>this goes on for 8 years

>cut to 2 months ago
>he mentions he's coming back through town and knows where she lives
>I convince her to give him a clear "no" rather than bits of hope and stringing along
>she does
>he flips out, leaves creepily sexual phone messages, calls her a slut, demands to know who she's sleeping with
And now she has to constantly live looking over her shoulder because she couldn't just say "no" 8 years ago out of fear of hurting his feelings.

It's pathological. Is it narcissism and they want the attention? Are they just retarded?
>>
>>27302830
>>GUYS (not girls) act nice(only act, since they are assholes) to get into the pants of a girl

I get really confused about this part since it seems in many cases to just be a tactic to shame any man who feels a bit hurt or sad that he is alone every night despite having a good heart.

Does he EXPECT or DEMAND to be paid with sex and companionship because he is a good person? No.

However he probably WANTS to be loved for this better nature and HURTS when he isn't.

Eventually this might drive him to become bitter, yes, but I think that's understandable.

If anything, feigning interest in a girl just to fuck her seems more like a tactic used by studs than it does the bitter virgin that nobody respects.

To me the whole "nice guy" thing looks a lot like women just not ever wanting to take any responsibility for their role in the dynamics between the sexes.
>>
>>27303072
>Does he EXPECT or DEMAND to be paid with sex and companionship because he is a good person? No.

The problem is that some guys DO actually think this.
>>
>>27303104
How do you distinguish between somebody who just expects in a demanding way to given sex for being nice and somebody who is nice but heart-broken they are alone?

Why do women feel they have the right to DEMAND that a partner be [] feet tall or funny or make [x] ect....?

Well, never you mind. We all know why they make such demands: because they can.

However with that truth being acknowledged, where is the righteousness in some men (perhaps foolishly) making demands of their own?
>>
>>27303072
>To me the whole "nice guy" thing looks a lot like women just not ever wanting to take any responsibility for their role in the dynamics between the sexes.
This is really all it boils down to, that's why in both the OP pic and >>27302549, the people complaining only talk about sex, not a relationship. Instead of taking responsibility for the fact that they reject guys, and that they are (partly) responsible for people feeling bitter over rejection, they just say he was an asshole from the start, was just acting nice, and only wanted sex. Which often isn't the case.
>>
>>27303140
You distinguish that by how they behave when you reject them.

What do you mean by demand? Any women has an ideal partner in their mind. In an ideal world, they obviously would have a partner that fits their criteria. This isn't unique to women; men also have criteria.
>>
>>27303140
>Why do women feel they have the right to DEMAND that a partner be [] feet tall or funny or make [x] ect....?
Every human does that with everything.
Even with simple things like a phone.
"My cellphone got to have atleast 2 ghz and 16gb of ram."
People always want they think/perceive as best at any given moment. This might obviously not be the best for them, but they perceive it that way.
Steve Jobs said "customers don't know what they want until we've shown them" - We dont know what we want until we've seen it/experienced it/perceived it in another way.

Thats why people are alone, they cant express/present themselves in the right light (iam including myself here).
>>
Context: Currently going through a break up with my gf, and i get full blown friendzoned. It does exist.
>>
>>27303260
will off myself tonight
>>
>>27303271
nigga she broke up with you get over it.
>>
>>27303260
>>27303271
Just cut all contact and you will be fine.
>>
>>27303260
>>27303271
stop acting pathetic
go lift weights
>>
Young men get friendzoned because the have been taught not to be men

They are told by the media to never be upfront, always submissive, always "nice" and that being a doormat always gets you what you want.

Oh no, never be upfront with your feelings about women. Treat them like princesses, just like you saw in those hollywood movies and tv shows. It's always the shy, effeminite heros that win the girl in the end.

It's all part of our culture of toxic femininity.
We are turning young boys into passionless, submissive obedient citizens
>>
>>27303195
>>27303210
This doesn't work. The guy is the one being rejected here, not the one doing the rejecting.

Also we aren't talking about inanimate objects here.

>>27303170
I agree with this.

Some men, just like women, will feign interest in somebody to get what they want without the feelings/actions being genuine and without regard for the other person.

However when it comes to "nice guys" in some cases I think women are just using the term to absolve themselves of any guilt they might feel for rejecting a kind man who just doesn't arouse any interest in them for whatever reason.

That man complains about it somewhere, say to his friend or online, and he is shamed.

In our society men are shamed pretty much any time they complain about women in any way, but the reverse is not true.

It's sexism. Other men of-course join in because the more they help ostracize other men the better their own prospects. Since women are more in demand than men are they can be more picky.
>>
No. You're just fat and gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
>>
>>27303271
I know this feel, I went on a trip with my ex last month and she blue balled me the whole time claiming that some Chad "raped" her in 2015, that she was "asexual" and generally just acted like a huge cunt. We can't give up though and give them the satisfaction.

We have to fight.
>>
>>27303271
>will off myself tonight
please do you low tier piece of human cuck shit

Have fun sucking satan's duck
>>
>>27303320
You asked how you would distinguish between a pseudo nice guy and a genuine nice guy. A girl would distinguish them by seeing how the guy behaves when the girl rejects him.
>>
>>27303366
Chill out man
>>
>>27303366
>satan's duck
i had a kek
btw nice doubles
>>
>>27303397
he's just projecting, most likely
>>
>>27303334
This is my problem, for the last half of our relationship she turned full asexual, I just gave up in the end. She was fine having me round as just her 'best friend'
>>
>>27303374
Be more specific.

A nice person that is becoming heart broken over being lonely in their romantic life might break down at some point.

Does that mean their kindness was just feigned?

How will the girl know the difference?

It's bull shit.

Does the girl apply the "nice guy" label to a man who feigns interest in her (which, god forbid, could include being a nice to her), gains her trust, fucks her, and then just moves on?

Off the top of my head I can't say I've never noticed women referring to those men as "nice guys".

A "nice guy" is kind as a tactic and expects it will pay off.

An "asshole" (or whatever) might use kindness as a tactic but since he doesn't EXPECT it will pay off, he's not a "nice guy"?

This is a meaningful difference?
>>
>>27303424
A pseudo nice guy is someone who feels that being nice guarantees a relationship and therefore they complain that the girl is a bitch for rejecting niceness, when in reality she rejected him because they weren't compatible

A genuine nice guy is someone who doesn't feel entitled to a relationship just because they are nice, and therefore doesn't react in the same way when they are rejected
>>
>>27303424

>>27303513
continuing this...

The important difference is what the guy expects from being nice. They can both initially be genuinely nice. The diverging point is what they expect the outcome to be.

The whole "pseudo" and "genuine" comes from how they react after rejection, not by how they initially behave themselves
>>
>>27303513
>A genuine nice guy is someone who doesn't feel entitled to a relationship just because they are nice, and therefore doesn't react in the same way when they are rejected

How does he react? Is he allowed to feel dissatisfied that women are more interested in being entertained by a mate than being treated kindly?
Example:

I don't litter. I don't litter because I don't want to live in a messy, dirty, world filled with garbage. That's on top of other reasons like not wanting to live with the flies and disease that will become prominent if people litter.

However I notice that many people DO litter. They just toss their trash on the ground. They spit on the sidewalk. They leave discarded cigarette butts everywhere.

Every now than this will, briefly at least, really piss me off. I have to ask myself why I bother. Why do I bother not littering, or say more broadly, why do I bother following the rules and dealing with people honestly, when it seems like so many other litter and lie all they want and still reap the rewards of a civilized society?

I don't think it is hard to view the sexual dynamic too much differently from this.

Mr. "Nice Guy" treats people in a kind way, listening to their problems, trying to be helpful, being polite, not making jokes at other people's expense, not gossiping, and in the end (probably because girls think he is boring), he winds up alone every night. Nobody to come home to, nobody to ask him about his day, nobody to build a life with. Nobody to lean on who also leans on him, a companion in life who can provide mutual assistance and motivation.

So maybe this frustrates him. He see's lots of people who are crass or rude, who aren't as quick to lend a hand, and they have what he doesn't.

Is he an asshole for feeling bitter?

Is the Nice Guy just succumbing to the Just World fallacy?
I think most women aren't attracted to kindness and feel guilty about it when a man shows clear anger or hurt over having realized this.
>>
File: 1448938170456.jpg (359 KB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
1448938170456.jpg
359 KB, 933x1352
>>27302432
Not really, most guys never actually believed in it in the first place. That's just a myth perpetuated by feminists with a persecution complex because they want to feel self righteous about men's apparent 'entitlement', making unattractive males easier to dismiss and demonise carte blanche
>>
>>27303661
If were really a nice guy, he would probably understand that straight niceness isn't enough. It's one of the things that matter, but it's not the ONLY thing. That's what's important. Being nice and being funny, sharing interests, etc. aren't mutually exclusive.

Those who find him boring probably don't have that spark that is required for a relationship. Bare niceness isn't enough to create that spark.
>>
>>27303755
And also, those who are "crass" or "rude" doesnt mean they are the epitome of evil. Its not impossible for them to be nice as well
>>
>>27302549
POOOooooo IN LOOOoooo

xzxc
>>
>>27303755
>If were really a nice guy, he would probably understand that straight niceness isn't enough. It's one of the things that matter, but it's not the ONLY thing. That's what's important. Being nice and being funny, sharing interests, etc. aren't mutually exclusive.

Agreed, but why is it a sin to feel that being nice SHOULD be enough?

I would agree if you said it was misguided, but in an ideal world we would love others, even romantically, because they had good hearts, no?
>>
>>27303755
>>27303791
kill yourself dumb whore
get raped and killed by a bunch of feral minorities
>>
>>27303513
>A genuine nice guy is someone who doesn't feel entitled to a relationship just because they are nice, and therefore doesn't react in the same way when they are rejected

Thats really biased and only benefits the rejector. When the nice guy complains and his niceness being unappreciated, is because he felt mislead. The REAL point is , not all "nice guys" way of being nice is fake. That's just how they are. They only express themselves by being nice to people.
>>
>>27303814
Its not a good idea to think that because thats not how relationships work. Unfortunately, the reality is we dont live in an ideal world as u described.

>>27303829
No thx
>>
>>27303755
>f were really a nice guy, he would probably understand that straight niceness isn't enough.

>>27303755
Idiot, you're confusing being NICE and having QUALITY . Nice =//////= multiples characteristics.

You can be nice and boring at the same time
>>
>>27303883
I agree with u. Did u not read the last part of my post?
>>
Don't call it friendzone, that's beta orbiting, betas keep being friend with whores believing that they would be choosen for sex, compare with Chad or Alpha, they just say hey baby let's fuck and now wich one is worst?
>>
The friend zone exists because dumb people who got rejected don't have the balls and brains to accept it and move on and instead maintain the thought that continuing to tail the girl who rejected you will somehow get you laid. It doesn't work that way, and you're only making a fool out of yourself if you're continuing to see a girl that you have romantic interest in and she doesn't.
>>
>>27302432
Yes.

If you're not fucking her, then ask yourself this: what the hell am I doing?
>>
I love this new "women aren a machen u put kindness coins into" meme, it's the perfect excuse to treat women like shit and ignore them and still get sex. Thanks, femanons! Remember, it's totally those nice boy loser beta males who are making your life so miserable! Don't forget to come up for air when you're licking my balls!
>>
>>27303814
It's not a sin, of course. However being a nice decent human being is a basic expectation by society. It's just not interesting to the women unless that niceness leads to interesting things. Like trips to Africa or whatever.

That doesn't excuse the bullshit they spew about legit nice guys who feel bothered for getting led on. That's more to do with the pettier nature of their emotional focus.
>>
>>27303843
Not exactly sure what u mean; could u explain?
>>
>>27303897
Yeah, but just having "niceness" as a trait doesn't make you less nice. That's what women have it fucked up
>>
The problem with being a nice guy is that it usually follows with being overly clingy and too inviting. People want to feel challenged early on, when your partner puts up a front it makes you feel they're more valuable. Therefore you should at least be a bit of a cunt to them. At first anyway.
>>
>>27304005
>but just having "niceness" as a trait doesn't make you less nice

I never said that. And its not like women think that either
>>
>>27304000
>>27304000
Nice trips

Women think this "He's only nice just for sex and he wasn't really nice"
Which is unfair to say because many times niceness is the only trait how betas could express themselves. It's not just because their niceness is not genuine , it's just not good enough.
>>
>>27304088
Nice dubs

I think when women say "he wasnt really nice" comes usually after they realize that the guy starts to whine that the girl rejected him "bc he was nice", which isnt the case; its bc he was a beta. And after all, is it really unfair? Betas lose to alphas; thats the unfortunate truth
>>
>>27304065
>I never said that.

>If were really a nice guy, he would probably understand that straight niceness isn't enough.

>And its not like women think that either

But it is. Women actually think guys want to waste their fucking time pretending to be nice to them just for sex
>>
>>27303015

Wait, all this bullshit happened to the girl and you're blaming HER? WTF??
>>
>>27304152
When i say "straight niceness isnt enough", that doesnt mean not enough as in not nice enough. It means u need other qualities to get a good relationship.

Women dont think that having "niceness" makes u less nice. Im still not sure where ur getting that
>>
>>27302902
What else is it?
>>
>>27302432
>you're just nice to me because you want sex
>not Chad, though, he's nice to me and has no ulterior motives

This whole "nice guys just want sex" thing really falls apart when you're into casual sex. Even moreso if you've ever justified cheating as "just sex with no emotional attachment."

Women are awful people who contradict themselves all the time because they just spout the same rhetoric without actually realizing what it entails.
>>
>>Have fun sucking satan's duck

Howard?
>>
>>27304217
But you were calling guys that complain pseudo nice guys and saying if they were really nice, they wouldn't just be nice. But he thing is that they are just nice. That 1 trait.

>Women dont think that having "niceness" makes u less nice. Im still not sure where ur getting that

>>27302549
>>27302432
These AREN'T prime examples?
>>
>>27302549
Do women not understand that the only reason a guy would want to talk to them in the first place (with a few exceptions like gf of a friend) is because they are attracted to them? Why would I waste time with a woman when there's a guy who likes my interests and can talk 100% more passionately about them and in a more interesting manner.
>>
>>27304281
Ok, i see where the confusion lies. Maybe i should have been more clear: "pseudo" and "genuine" can both be legit nice during their encounters with a girl. The difference between them depends on how they react when they get rejected. A "pseudo" reacts poorly, which is an indicator for women that the guy in question is not really nice in the grand scheme of things, hence "pseudo". The adjecive "pseudo" refers to the degree of niceness in the grand scheme of things, not during the encounter with the girl.

Lol i agree that my "terms" could prob be a bit better
>>
>>27304364
That's stupid. The only actual "nice guys" to them are the ones that swallow their naturally-occurring pains from rejection. Or the alternative, the ones who don't actually give a shit which doesn't even work within the definition of a nice person who has concern for others.

In short, working under your definition (which I will assume is correct), nice guys would be humane rather than human. It's not healthy.
>>
File: 1427640447559.jpg (39 KB, 503x617) Image search: [Google]
1427640447559.jpg
39 KB, 503x617
Depends how you define it. It's kind of useless term because how it has gazillion different definitions, and you're just going to get labeled as muh soggy kneeist neckbearded niceguy anyway.

What I think it is:
>form a platonic friendship with a girl
>be really good friends
>she helps me out, I help her, we talk etc.
>after knowing her for a while I start to develop feelings towards her
>feelings get really strong
>ask if she likes me/ask her out/etc.
>she doesn't feel the same way about me
>she says I'm a ok dude, but we should be just friends
>friendzone

And after that I think it's impossible to be friends with her anymore. Some feminists and other mean spirited people might think me as a selfish asshole for not wanting to be friends with her anymore after that. As if I'm just going to sit by and pretend everything is okay while she starts to date other people. That's going to be extremely emotionally exhausting and nobody should be forced to go through something like that.
>>
>>27304515
This guy knows what's up, especially with this:
> As if I'm just going to sit by and pretend everything is okay while she starts to date other people. That's going to be extremely emotionally exhausting and nobody should be forced to go through something like that.
>>
No, it doesn't.

Contrary to belief here men and women can be just friends. If you're not hitting on her within the first few days, and you're acting in every other sense of the word, a friend, then you're a dumb nigger for expecting more.

If you wanna fuck a girl you say so pretty much right off the bat, you gotta approach a girl flirty from the first word if you want her.

Treat her like a friend, and you'll get a fucking friend.

How hard can this shit be
>>
>>27304515
It's not just that.
Even if you did continue hanging out with them, asking them that alone would turn the relationship into something awkward because you both know about the one-sided emotions gig.

It's just not manageable realistically unless you've got a sincere cucking fetish.
>>
>>27304463
No u goof

The actual nice guys are the ones who dont whine that the girl rejected them "because they are nice". Actual nice guys understand that they straigt up arent compatible. And the alternative isnt straight up not giving a shit; you could also just endure the pain and move on without bitching at the girl for some stupid reason

I dont even know what the fuck youre talking about in your last part.
>>
>>27304570
No you fucking moron.
I'm talking about expressing their disdain at all.

If you don't understand the last part you have no right to talk of human nature.
>>
>>27304591
What do u mean "no u fucking moron"? Try countering my point u goof
>>
>>27302432
>That image

Gee, I'm sorry that guys get kind of angry because they have to do all the work in even getting the relationship started, princess.
>>
>>27304545
No. Guys and Girls can only be friends if the girl is ugly or fat. If a guy finds the girl even remotely attractive, he wants to fuck her, they are not just friends, he will harbor the inner lust to fuck her forever and it will make the "friendship" shitty. Woman also make shit friends, so just stick with guy friends.
>>
File: 1409156256673.jpg (67 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1409156256673.jpg
67 KB, 512x368
This shit is extremely confusing and frustrating
>in order to get a gf, you must first get to know girls
>you can't just approach girls as a stranger, that's too weird
>you must make friends first, but not *too* good friends or else they will just think you as a friend
>you must get into this ambiguous place between "friend and gf" that may or may not exist, depending entirely on who you're with
>she's not going to help you out, you're in this all by yourself, you do all the work
>she's completely oblivious to your advances you must be straightforward, but not too straightforward or she's going to be spooked
>...but you can't be too subtle either or she's not going to understand what's going on, and she's going to be upset when she finally realizes that you were trying to woo her and then she's going to feel betrayed

This shit would be so much simpler if girls asked boys out as well. I feel like the whole thing is relying entirely on my shoulders, and that I'm the one who needs to jump through all kinds of hoops in order to ask her out.
I'm not saying I'm easily impressed, but if some strange grill just sat next to me in school cafeteria and started to talk to me I would instantly assume she likes me, and if she asked me out or something I would be up for it. I feel like this same kind of thing wouldn't work with roles reversed.

I have never asked anyone out, mostly because I don't know when is the right time. I have known plenty of girls I would love to date, but asking them out now would be too late because now they think me as a friend and they would surely feel betrayed if I asked them out. They would probably think I was just using them all this time and never cared about them as friends, and then they would spread the word and the next thing I know everybody thinks me as some fedora tipping le nice guy.
>>
>>27304616
I did. How about you actually read?
I'll put it simply; rejection is unhealthy. The double-standard that implicates men cannot express their disdain bottles that up. Even "nice guys" on the outside can hide their emotions. They may never actually accept it, but their appearance says the opposite.

To judge a man as a nice guy or psuedo-nice guy is entirely black and white. It doesn't account for various other factors, and more importantly whether it is true or correct to perpetuate.

I don't expect much from someone who types like white trash though.
>>
A nice guy or friendzoned guy is someone who doesn't escalate or make a move. Guys friendzone themselves by not trying to fuck the girl.
>>
File: relationships.png (452 KB, 1279x285) Image search: [Google]
relationships.png
452 KB, 1279x285
Yes, of course it does.
>>
>>27304570
>The actual nice guys are the ones who dont whine that the girl rejected them "because they are nice"
Well that's fucking dumb. You're not allowed to feel bad that you got rejected?
>. And the alternative isnt straight up not giving a shit
If that's the case and "you don't give a shit" then you obviously didn't like her much in the first place. And if you didn't why did you bother asking her out?
>>
Yes, I got friend-zoned bad when I was 16/17.

It's basically you, a guy, hoping that the girls sees you the way that you see her, hoping that one day, she will see you in a different light and you keep being her friend even though she clearly has no interest in you.

The best thing to do is just forget her and move on. There is a chance you can just be friends with her though, not a friend-zone friend but an actual friend, if you are adult enough to accept that and still be her friend fair enough, but don't look at her like anymore than a friend if that's what you're gonna do.
Easiest thing is just forget her, never talk to her again.
>>
>>27304811
But then I have no friends...
>>
>>27304672
You're thinking with your head too much, not your dick.

My guess is you relate to a girl through shared depression or commiseration; a surefire pussy drier.

You have to be the player, the actor.

Women are cheerleaders, looking up to you, so tell stories and just talk, don't be so concerned about her or her life, then make moves.

With those friend girls I would say the next time you see them 'hey, I'm going to kiss you sometime.' Then start talking about something else (over the awkwardness.)

Or you could just stand close to them and light touch them a bit and keep going.

If they see you again after that line, kiss them. And keep going until your dick is inside. If they don't, to hell with them, you don't need a friendship that involves talking your hard dick down.
>>
>every man i don't want to fuck is secretly a manipulative evil bastard
Well, isn't that convenient.
>>
this backlash against the friendzone by feminists makes me angry because they imagine situations that just dont exist

friendzone was a term used to describe rejection, when someone has feelings for someone that arent reciprocated in a romantic way

but how dare men ever feel bad about rejection they should be honored they're even given the time of day by a woman
>>
>>27304968
If a nice person is rejected and feels bitter about it they were just secretly pretending to be nice and are actually an asshole.
If an asshole is rejected, well he was just an asshole.
If a nice person gets rejected and doesn't feel anything, then it doesn't affect them and they don't have to care.

So yeah, awfully convenient for them.
Meanwhile guys are getting shamed for rejecting girls for being too fat.
>>
>>27302826
>>27302661
>>27303901
All of this, jesus christ.
YOU ARE IN THE "FRIEND ZONE" BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER AND SHE DOESN'T RECIPROCATE THE FEELING.
That's all. All it takes to defeat the feeling is the thought "Oh well, that's her fucking loss." And like, masturbate to the thought of fucking her, or something.
>>
Women and cucks constantly misrepresent what the friendzone is.

If you have romantic feelings that the woman is aware of but she is leading you on ("I'm not ready for a relationship just now", "I just want to sort some stuff out first") and she never reciprocates those feelings but constantly makes hints she *might* do so one day then you are in the friendzone.

Beta orbiting is a different thing.
>>
File: asdfasdfasd.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasd.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>27303271

>date girl for 4 years
>we break up
>we havent spoken in a year and a half
>she asks my sister how to contact me because she wants to be "friends" again

i swear i could see her pulling some shit like this
>>
>>27306414

i consider the friendzone to just be a situation in which a person has romantic or sexual feelings for a person that arent reciprocated.

i dont know why women get so buttblasted about this and make comics like the one in the op. im pretty sure most people are aware that women have no obligation to have sex with a guy because he's nice. i think it's just women misconstruing what's happening/being said because theyre mad that a lot of guys dont want a friendship with a girl that theyre romantically or sexually interested in
>>
>>27305664
Where is your logic? If a guy feels upset about rejection he's an asshole? That's called a normal response.

If a guy is rejected and he doesnt feel anything, you know what that means? It means he never cared about her in the first place and is just doing pick up artist shit. Playing the numbers game.

Dont shame men for bleeding when you cut them. That's why so many people hate feminism.
>>
>>27306600

youre misreading his post. he's saying that these are the positions that women take in response to these situations.
>>
>>27306569
>i dont know why women get so buttblasted about this and make comics like the one in the op

Most women don't get mad at the guys, unless the guys don't accept being rejected and keep on bringing their feelings up or even try some sleazy shit like badmouthing their bfs etc.
>>
This is probably why marriage is dying.
My grandparents were childhood friends who grew up and married each other.
Raised 6 great kids (on my dad's side) and are still married to this day.
My uncle has had 3 wives, 2 of which he married within a month of knowing and fucked on the first date.
I don't even have any female friends because being friends with a woman pretty much disqualifies you from being in a relationship with them.
But, people are stupid, so I can't say I care much.
Marriage needs to die anyways, it doesn't really benefit anyone but shitty women in its modern form.
>>
>>27306706
The problem is that beta bitchboys and manginas can't differentiate between being close platonic friends and being friendly acquaintances with the option for more. If you're truly close platonic friends, it is very rare for two people to fall for each other. I'm willing to bet though that even today most couples start out as friends (i.e. as friendly acquaintances). You've got only yourself to blame if you don't make a move in time.
>>
>>27306804
>The problem is that beta bitchboys and manginas can't differentiate between being close platonic friends and being friendly acquaintances with the option for more.
Most people can't do that.
Especially women.
>>
>>27303298
I had something similar happen to me and I cut off all connections and I could say I still think of her now and then, but I am way happier that I did that
>>
>>27306855
Most people who are not socially retarded clearly can. That's why most people don't have any friendzone/orbiter etc. problems. You meet a girl through work or mutual friends, hang out a couplle of times and quickly make a move if you like her. If she's not interested, you simply move on.

Likewise girls will give you clear hints or nowadays will even make a move if they are into you. No one who sees you as a potential partner will try being your platonic friend for years, just in the hope that it can develop into more.
>>
>>27306963
>Most people who are not socially retarded clearly can
No, they can't, otherwise we wouldn't even be talking about this.
>>
>>27306990
>people who are not socially retarded
>r9k
>>
>>27306963
>That's why most people don't have any friendzone/orbiter etc. problems.
You obviously don't go outside much.
>>
>>27304201
She could've said "no" from the beginning and had none of it happen, so yes, she carries some degree of blame for giving him bits of hope for 8 years instead.
>>
>>27306963

the friendzone meme wouldnt exist if this wasnt a problem for a large population of people
>>
>>27307022
>retard can't into social cues
>it's the girls fault!
>>
>>27307004
Do you think the "friendzone" is an /r9k/ thing?
If so, you're actually retarded.
>>
>>27302549
and once again, all the responsibility is on the man and it's all his fault

if some girl is constantly getting beta orbiter nice guys, obviously it's partly her fault.

i love how women pat themselves on the back for how "emotionally intelligent" they are, and yet they get mad when one of their friends says they are in love with them. yea, i'm sure you didn't know. they just like the orbiter attention.
>>
>>27307077
So the girl wasn't honest with what she wanted and now she's completely absolved from blame simply because it's the other person's fault for taking her too literally

hint: there's blame on both sides
we just care less about the social retard's blame because he's retarded socially
>>
>>27307034
>if this wasnt a problem for a large population of people

It's mostly a "problem" for teenaged boys. Once they grow up and learn how the mating game works, most guys don't get stuck in the friend zone anymore.
>>
>>27302432
yes
>>27302549
her post seems to vent more on what causes a friendzone which is the guy wants her she doesn't want him but he won't let go.
To some extent sex is at the heart of it because otherwise you would just be friends.
>>
>>27307120
>Once they grow up and learn how the mating game works, most guys don't get stuck in the friend zone anymore.
You seriously need to go outside m8, I don't think you know much about guys aged 18-26.
>>
>>27307077
>Why is the retard acting retarded?
>How dare you expect someone to not realise a retard would act retarded
>>
>>27307077
>can't be clear with a mentally unstable person
>for almost a fucking decade
>carry zero blame
>>
>>27307148
>>27307155
See, if a man is socially retarded, it's obviously because he's just not trying hard enough, not because of any developmental issues.
>>
File: 1457678903718.gif (482 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457678903718.gif
482 KB, 300x300
>>27307120

>being interested in a girl sexually but the girl not reciprocating the feelings is a problem only experienced by teenage boys
>>
>>27307136
I only know a single guy who is in his mid-twenties and still keeps falling in "love" with close female friends. Everybody else has long moved passed that. But unfortunately nobody has managed to explain to the guy what he's doing wrong. He just won't listen.
>>
>>27307022
To be fair I have no girls say "no" upfront and still suffer all this shit.
Really whats sad is if she didn't follow your advice she be less stress out.
If anything you seem the more the narcissist than her directing her how to handle her own affairs
>inb4 hurr your a chad/roastie reee
>>
>>27302729
What if you've known a girl for a while but didn't develop feelings for her until recently?
>>
>>27307191
Again, you obviously don't go outside much.
>>
Well I mean usually you know if there's chemistry within the first few days, and sure, sometimes girls will fall for someone they have known for a long time, but that's not something you should 'hope for' anyways.

If you're interested in someone, make sure you're honest about it and tell them you want to go on a date or ask them if they're single. I usually respond to guys since I'm never sure if they just want to be friends or something more, you know? It feels rude to just tell a guy "hey btw I don't want to have sex with you and I probably never will", so it's kinda just beta fucks screwing themselves by not being honest.
>>
>>27307183
>>27307120
>>27307034
friendzone much like online terms has developed strangely.
The original term just meant she could never see you as anymore than a friend.
Now it's more in terms of being an orbiter.
>>
>>27307209
I have a large circle of friends that now has scattered somewhat but still. I've seen people stuck in the friendzone and once even ended up being in it myself. But that was when I was young and inexperienced. It still was my own fault.
>>
>>27307192
>Really whats sad is if she didn't follow your advice she be less stress out.

Maybe, but she'd still be dealing with this guy for another 8 years. Obviously he couldn't handle rejection, but it's a hell of a lot better to reject him after his trying for a week than after his trying for almost a decade.
>>
>>27307261
>I've seen people stuck in the friendzone and once even ended up being in it myself.
Right.
And 18-26 = young and inexperienced.
Like I said anon, you clearly don't actually know shit about other guys in your age range if you think most of them don't have some issues with women and dating.
>>
>>27303320
>Other men of-course join in because the more they help ostracize other men the better their own prospects.
They don't join they are the primary cause. Both genders want to feel more superior than there peers and with men we tend to go the route of shaming how bad you are at getting a mate.
"haha she friendzone you" "you are a beta retard man" "implying you could give her any real happiness pencil dick"
That's shit guys say to other guys. Women are not even present for this level of shit flinging. Why? It's all in the name of feeling like you are the better male in the room.

>Since women are more in demand than men are they can be more picky.
and once again we can thank ourselves for that because there are less men in the world than women yet men still hand them the keys or rather convince them that they need that 10/10 guy over that wimpy guyand in fairness that's a smart tacit for that guy to play because women shit on each other over status over what they can do in the bed/pleasing a guy. .
>>
>>27307192
He got more active lately, said he was coming back into town, and reminded her apropos of nothing that he knows where she lives. She was freaking out either way, and saying "What should I tell him? I don't like him that way? No, I can't do that."
I told her to be stern and honest, and give his name to the police, but she was too much of a pussy to do the last part.
>>
>>27307314
>but it's a hell of a lot better to reject him after his trying for a week than after his trying for almost a decade.
to be fair we don't really know that. he might have still responded the same way. Hell after 8 years he still didn't take a hint? I doubt he would have handled rejection great at any point?
And you are still talking about ideal rather than what the situation escalated too. There was 8 years of baggage and your approach was the same as if it was 7 days. The best might have been to just let her deal with it as usual
he could have just been an annoying nat you swatted at and then everything is fine.
now he's more like a swarm of angry hornets that you keep fearing are going to attack you every time you step outside.
>>
>>27303311
Not just the media, but also our mothers, majority female schoolteachers then when we get into college, the brainwashing goes into full swing and you have professors and the student body talking about how horrible masculinity is (while getting drunk and fucking hypermasculine males like the hypocrites they are).
>>
>>27302432
> have girlfriend
> be friends with her friends

Did I get friendzoned by all my girlfriends friends?
>>
>>27307398
you are changing your story now
Im starting to think you either made this up or are back peddling to not look as bad. Either way it's rather sad.
>>
>>27303311
where is this "media"
Last decade+ top selling shit is still men being men and macho
>>
>>27307497
>where is this "media"
Are you serious or is this b8?
Dude, even fucking Peter Parker in the new Spiderman movies is effeminate as fuck.
>>
>>27307482
>you are changing your story now
Derp?
>>27303015
>he mentions he's coming back through town and knows where she lives
>>
>>27303311
>>27307461
Where do you guys live?
I grew up in Northeast America and then taught kids in the Northwest part of the country
I have never seen anything painted like you say. I see a few nuts that cry what you are trying to sell but they are in the minority and you have to have some serious selective attention to see what you are claiming to see.
>>
>>27307515
But if you've seen through the lies of the media and your teachers etc. why don't you simply change your behavior?
>>
>>27304772
>You're not allowed to feel bad that you got rejected?

No, it just make you look like a pussy faggot, so don't do it
>>
>>27302549

Ugly bitch doesn't deserve sex anyway. Especially with that cringey as fuck facebook post.
>>
>>27307542
Then you're blind. Open your eyes for a change. What else can be said?
>>
>>27307549
Most men haven't seen through the lies.
Are you retarded or do you not understand how this works?
They keep trying to be the "nice guy" because they're THAT brainwashed.
And unfortunately, this will never change, because "macho" guys go out and blame men for being "pussies" instead of blaming women for pussifying their children.
But, I'm not white, so not really my problem.
>>
File: fast-and-furious-8.jpg (95 KB, 400x282) Image search: [Google]
fast-and-furious-8.jpg
95 KB, 400x282
>>27307515
>compares it to cape shit
>compares it to a character that has been always the weak effeminate geeky type since 1966

8 top selling movies anon
all about muscle guys, racing cars and fucking bitches
Wrestling is still a huge thing with boys
Football is still huge in general

Nothing has stop this.

The strong macho man is still around and the majority.
>>
>>27307589
I'm not talking about other men, I'm talking about YOU. If you've seen through the charade, why don't you behave in ways that are attractive to the average woman? Why even care if other men are struggling? If so many other guys are still clueless, you should be doing really well with girls right now.
>>
>>27307599
>Wrestling is still a huge thing with boys
Wrestling has actually gone down in recent years, and football will always be popular because football is football and it's hype as fuck.
Plenty of effeminate "nice guys" watch football though.
Also, I'm sure you never played pee-wee sports, but yes, most of the kids there were effeminate faggots, especially with the whole "PARTICIPATION TROPHIES" garbage because the pasty cupcake white kid felt bad about not getting a trophy so his parents made sure he got one for just showing up, and now many of these kids grew up not being accustomed to failure and thinking they should always succeed in life, and never changed their behavior, just maintained that same effeminate lifestyle and behavior.
>>
>>27307579
>Then you're blind.
Sounds more like you anon
You have created your mighty straw woman that abolishes you of all your failings.
It's her, she's the reason you fail as a lover, fail as a boyfriend, fail as a human.
Not you, no, can't be you, can't be bad luck, it has to have a reason bigger than that otherwise how will you make it though a day knowing that the only to factors to your life is you and the hand you were dealt?
>>
>>27307638
>I'm not talking about other men, I'm talking about YOU
Again, I'm not white, so this doesn't apply to me.
But, I'm not a typical guy, most dudes didn't lose their virginity to their sister at 11.
>>
>>27307599
>a character that has been always the weak effeminate geeky type since 1966

I'm tired of you dipshits still spouting the "Peter Parker is a weak beta nerd" meme. He was a weak beta nerd in high school before he became Spider-man. Peter Parker is literally Chad now.
>>
>>27307599
That's not a kids movie anon. There are few exceptions, but kids movies/media and toys today definitely don't promote masculinity like they did when I was a kid in the 80's. There is plenty of sentiment out there about "toxic masculinity". Sometimes it's somewhat subtle, like in the recent "teach your boys to not rape" campaign. As if the natural male instinct is to indiscriminately rape women, so we better teach them specifically to not do it.

I was never into sports, but sports are the only outlet that boys have left.

Also most fathers are afraid to be the dominant father figure because women control every aspect of the household now. Both parents know that if something happens, the judge will fuck over the father and give all custody to the mother. Modern fathers are basically submissive figures whose sole role in life is to go to work and buy things.
>>
I honestly have the best female friend in the world. We have no romantic feelings towards eachother, and few days ago I admitted to her I was a virgin (which she didn't believe and thought I was trolling her), but after some convincing she believed me and told me that if at any point I get sick of having that virgin status, I can have sex with her. I asked her, absolutely serious and more than once, was she fucking with me, and she said "nah, I love having sex anyway so it might even be fun, no big deal".

I know you guys will call her a slut and whatnot, and I guess by your definition she probably is, I mean she loves having sex etc but she has literally never cheated on a boyfriend, never used sex to gain material shit etc, so I just consider her promiscuous.

Anyway, I thanked her for the offer and told her that I had to think on it since I find it a bit weird, and she had literally no problem with it. Even asked her a day later if she was serious, and she confirmed it again.

Guess I'll be leaving you bois soon!
>>
>>27307599
>a character that has been always the weak effeminate geeky type since 1966
Confirmed for never reading Spider Man.
>>
>>27302432
Yes, but not in the way women think.
They think the "friendzone" is when guys pretend to like her because they want sex. A nice way to feed her own ego and play the victim card all at once!
In reality, the "friendzone" is when a guy wants to become romantically involved, but she'd rather just stay friends.
>>
>>27307642
>Wrestling has actually gone down in recent years
and it will pick back up. Much like Power Rangers and Pokemon it never goes away.
>Plenty of effeminate "nice guys" watch football though.
this is just getting stupid and if anything you cemented my point, these retarded fags and nice guys still watch and love the sport that is alpha males tackling the shit out of each other and racing to bring pain to each other. So again, there is no female agenda hurting it because even those flower fags want strong men in the world.
>participation trophies are effeminate
now see you are just smashing ideas together to try and keep selling your effeminate
participation trophies don't lead to femininity, they lead to shit like what you are doing where you have to be right no matter how much twisting of words or goal posting you have to move you are going to be right damn it. It effects nothing of how masculine or feminine a person acts.

And great job ignoring my point that most major selling media is still masculine male heavy.
>>
>>27307698
Yes but in the new movie he is 14 just got his powers and his suit echos his first appearance.
It's more of the fact anon is retarded and thinks this is new when it's been a thing 40+ years ago.
>>
File: 1458566637986.jpg (182 KB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
1458566637986.jpg
182 KB, 1564x1564
>>27307718
dueces my nigga. Sex is amazing with the right person.
>>
>>27307718
Anon, if that story is true, I've got to tell you this:

If you really care about your friend and want to keep her in your life, then don't sleep with her! If you cross that line, there is no turning back. Unless you're extremely lucky, it will become an issue down the line. Either one of her future boyfriends or one of your gfs WILL have a problem with it. If you sleep with her, I can guarantee that it will lead to the end of your friendship.
>>
>>27307797
I know bro, that's actually one of the reason I'm a virgin (other than insecurity obviously). I mean, I've always had the idea of waiting for the women I truly feel connected to etc to lose my virginity with, but at the age of 22 I'm getting a bit tired of the virgin status so I'm thinking of getting rid of it with her, and then keep waiting until I really do meet the right one if I ever will.
>>
>>27307760
>and it will pick back up. Much like Power Rangers and Pokemon it never goes away.
Is Power Rangers even still relevant?
Is there a "Next generation" Power Rangers?
The shows that really never go away are garbage like modern Spongebob and fucking Degrassi, which has been on the air for nearly 20 years now, and is FULL of effeminate betas, faggots, dykes, etc.
>this is just getting stupid and if anything you cemented my point, these retarded fags and nice guys still watch and love the sport that is alpha males tackling the shit out of each other and racing to bring pain to each other.
Since when does watching something alpha = being alpha or wanting alphas around?
You think those niggers ever PLAYED football?
Chances are they didn't.
>participation trophies don't lead to femininity, they lead to shit like what you are doing where you have to be right no matter how much twisting of words or goal posting you have to move you are going to be right damn it. It effects nothing of how masculine or feminine a person acts.
Clearly you're not too intelligent.
Participation trophies are so people who are shit (beta males, effeminate faggots, etc.) don't feel so shit for being shit.
They teach young boys that being sub-par is okay, because you'll still be rewarded anyways, so why waste time bettering yourself?
>And great job ignoring my point that most major selling media is still masculine male heavy.
Ehh, not really.
Every kid's show is extremely effeminate, there are VERY few action shows like what we watched growing up, and things like DBZ and such are pretty much dead now.
Young boys have EXTREMELY effeminate media, and that shapes them into effeminate men.
>>
>>27307760
>thinking powerrangers are still around
>>
>>27307819
Crap man, I haven't even thought about that. I mean, there won't be any weird feelings between us most likely since we've known eachother for over 5 years and never once had any romantic shit going on. We've made out drunk and whatnot but it never ruined our relationship so far.

You did scare me a bit now though, I guess I won't do it yet, atleast not until I really get too frustrated to keep being a virgin.
>>
>>27302432
Since i am the most isolated fuck one can imagine, i just want a compamion to goof around or talk with. Also i dont care about fugging so dumb normal harlots have no power over me.
>>
>>27307784
>but in the new movie he is 14 just got his powers and his suit echos his first appearance.
Uwotm8?
When do you think the last Spiderman movie came out?
>>
File: 1365636573289.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1365636573289.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>27307706
>but kids movies/media and toys today definitely don't promote masculinity like they did when I was a kid in the 80's
But they do, if anything we have come full circle and we are back to shows either being muscle men beating on each other or young kid gets swept away on a huge adventure in finding himself and getting the girl

>Also most fathers are afraid to be the dominant father figure because women control every aspect of the household now.
>mfw
oh for fucks sakes how would you even know this? Where are you even getting this? Fuck did you even have a dad growing up?
>>
>>27307913
>But they do, if anything we have come full circle and we are back to shows either being muscle men beating on each other or young kid gets swept away on a huge adventure in finding himself and getting the girl
Not him, but please give me some examples of this.
I'll wait.
>>
>>27307856
>Is Power Rangers even still relevant?

I work at Targets toy section Power Rangers always hold half or more of there own ilse of toys to sell. The only time we shrank it was when Episode 7 came out.
>>
>>27302432

Sure it does. It happens whenever a hopeless man is ineffectively rejected by a woman lacking in either game, assertiveness or moral fiber, leaving them both in an awkward situation.
>>
>>27307937
I'm talking about the show dude.
>>
>>27302432
Well I like to think about it this way

I have bros, I fuck with them, roast them
I'm generous with them as well tho, help em out when they need, drinks are on me etc.

And I know they will do the same for me, they always do
They reciprocate it.

What do women do when you're friends with them
Do they ever have your back in a fight?
Can you depend on a female friend to spot you a twenty, a hundred, no questions asked?
Can you roast them without severe ass pain, can they do the same for you?

In my experience, the answer is invariably no
If they can't do ANY of the above then what's the point of being their friends?

I can't even be nice for its own sake without being labeled as "in the friend zone"

Basically, there is no "friend zone" because they make fucking lousy friends
>>
>>27307878
see
>>27307937
also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers
every year and onward they have had a show
They have been on the air more than Pokemon
>>
>>27307960
3rd highest rated Disney show anon.
>>
>>27307977
Dude, we're talking about prevalence.
Being on the air doesn't mean anything if barely anyone watches.
>>
>>27307993
Power Rangers is on Nickelodeon m8.
Come on dude, at least PRETEND you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27307649
I'm not trying to absolve myself of anything. I know that at the end of the day, my being successful with women depends on my efforts combined with an understanding of how women REALLY work, which is not how the culture at large teaches that they are. There's a reason why "red pill" knowledge is not okay to bring up in polite conversation despite the fact that it's representative of how women think and behave. I find it somewhat funny that you accuse me setting up a strawman in the very post that you set up a massive strawman, attributing arguments to me that I never made and making massive assumptions about my life just so that you can condescend to me, while discounting the shared experiences of millions of people.
>>
>>27307924
Avengers Assemble
Power Rangers
Agents of Smash
Star Wars Rebels
Spider-Man unlimited
Guardians of the Galaxy cartoon
Elite Force

That's just what I can think of without googling.
>>
>>27308016
Should have shared when they were on Disney but it's still doing good on Nick as well.
>Come on dude, at least PRETEND you know what you're talking about.
that's r9k in a nutshell
>>
>>27307897
>You did scare me a bit now though

I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life but you should really think about this before you decide. Even the two of you making out drunk could become a big problem for future partners. I'm sure you both would say that you won't let anyone come in between you like that, but trust me, for the right guy/girl, people will distance themselves from friends (with benefits).

You might try getting with a girl who isn't that close to you for something casual. Maybe a friends with benefits kind of deal, for now? It helped me a lot. Having sex just once isn't really too great. But if you start a short fling, you could have sex dozens of time with the same person and get really good at it.
>>
Not really, only betas chasing arrogant girls when they already had fucked up with them
>>
>>27308022
But you are/were straw manning
>There's a reason why "red pill" knowledge is not okay to bring up in polite conversation
Where do you live? If it's in the USA red pill shit is talk about in most circles here.
>>
I have a female penpal. Because i dont talk to anyone irl i have the most talk and discussions about private life as well as worldly topics with her. I dont no weither that is a friend Zone or not. Dont even know what that means exactly.
>>
>>27308056
>Avengers Assemble
Sure
>Power Rangers
Borderline irrelevant, anons here don't even know what fucking station it airs on.
>Agents of Smash
Ended already
>Star Wars Rebels
Sure
>SpiderMan Unlimited
Literally been off the air for 15 years.
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Elite Force
Literally who?

Meanwhile, you can name WAY more effeminate/beta/incompetent main character shows that are WAY more popular.

>Spongebob
>Fairly Odd Parents
>Teen Titans Go
>Clarence
>Gumball
>Regular Show (Mainly for manchildren)
>Breadwinners
>Adventure Time
>Steven Universe
>We Bare Bears
>>
>>27308117
I see what you're getting at, but the two of us aren't usually friends with benefits, I mean we don't make out and stuff all the time you know. And we've both been in a situations (while our friendship was already there) where we had to stop being more than friends because of her boyfriend or my girlfriend.

What I'm trying to say is, so far we haven't had a problem keeping distance when it was needed, we don't see eachother every day anyway so it's not like we can't stay apart for longer periods of time without still being friends.

And finding a girl who isn't close to me to become my friend with benefits or whatever else isn't that easy for me because as I said, even though I'm an extrovert and communicative, I do have insecurities when it comes to women. The fact that when I had a chance to lose virginity with another girl, my dick went limp, doesn't help at all either haha.
>>
>>27308134
You need to review the definition of the strawman fallacy.

I live in North Texas near UNT where discussing red pill will get you called a horrible man, misogynist, virgin, asshole rapist and where girls will moan about getting pumped and dumped by men and how they wish they could just find a kind older man who doesn't want sex but wants to spoil them financially. The women with those situations freely admit (in private or anonymously when they feel like they won't cheat) that they would cheat and many times do.
>>
When it comes to getting laid, overdoing Alpha behavior and being labeled an Asshole is still miles better than overdoing Beta behavior and being labeled as a Nice Guy
>>
>>27308265
Sex forms a certain bond between people and with her being your first, and a prior friend it would irreversibly change your relationship maybe for the worse. If you're okay with that, go for it. If not, I wouldn't cross that line.
>>
File: 1458450700991.png (58 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
1458450700991.png
58 KB, 220x336
>>27307718
This makes me want to not be alive anymore
>>
>>27308298
when they feel like they won't be judged******
>>
>>27308298
>I live in North Texas

Well there's your problem. Of course you'd get shit for saying anything bad about women in conservative land, women are delicate flowers to be protected down there.
>>
>>27306936
It's hard, but I trust you will be strong.
>>
>>27308265
>The fact that when I had a chance to lose virginity with another girl, my dick went limp, doesn't help at all either haha.

No worries, this happened to me too because of anxiety and putting on the stupid condom. But luckily I got hard again before she lost interest. This can fuck with a man's psyche, no doubt.

>we haven't had a problem keeping distance when it was needed

All it takes is one bf/gf who asks about your past or learns about it otherwise. If they can't deal with it, they might guilt-trip you into distancing yourself from each other. This kind of thing happens all of the time.
>>
>>27308333
I do suppose you're right, I will definitly think about it more and if I decide I might do it, I'll first have a long conversation with her and see what will happen. But thanks for the advices anon, I really appreciate it.

>>27308336
Why man?
>>
>>27308360
this
the flaw is areas like Texas treat women like retards and as such you run into the drama you are suffering
Further north you get they quickly get a school of hard knocks short of outliners like NYC
>>
>>27308157

friendzone is when you're trying to get with a girl and she just wants to be friends.

It's a term coined by angry betas that got rejected by their crush.
>>
>>27308403
>because of anxiety and putting on the stupid condom
Heh exactly the same thing happened to me, she was putting on a condom and it was all over. Funny thing is she didn't lose interest at all, she acted like that sort of shit happens all the time, and I freaked out and told her we'll try again some other time. We never did, because I cut contact from embaressment...

And the part about the future boyfriends/girlfriends I guess you're right, I won't rush into anything I might regret later on, and I'll talk to here about all of that.
>>
>>27308447
>she was putting on a condom
she was putting it on me* that is.
Holy shit that mistake made it sound freaky haha
>>
>>27308429
I hate the bitches, but I hate the betas that wipe their asses and kiss their feet just as (if not more) much
They're the real problem
>>
>>27308415
It just in some way reminds me that I hate life and I despise the state.
Mostly it just reminds me of what has kept me down my whole life besides myself
>>
This may just be anecdotal evidence, but for me this really cemented my belief that nice guys finish last.

>be cyborg
>have Chad friends
>get invited to party
>decide that I will try a nouveau approach to women by not being as nice
>Ex: girl says her hair is a mess
>I shrug and look away
>long story short she and I end up hooking up a few times

Then I thought about all those times I'd been nice to girls and it was really astonishing. I mean, seriously? Are you retarded? You just rewarded me for not being nice to you.

tl;dr nice guys finish last isn't just a meme
>>
>>27308447
>she acted like that sort of shit happens all the time

Well it actually happens all of the time, I guess. Still, some women will act as if you've insulted them because they assume it is them who did something wrong or because you noticed one of their flaws, or whatever.

Next time, try keeping a cool head (try thinking about nothing at all or about how hot she is/ how you gonna fuck her etc) and you should be good to go.
>>
>>27308516
And what kept you down if I may ask? If you want to talk about that kind of stuff, that is.
>>
>>27308429
Actually it was coined by Joey on Friends and it became a cultural meme (used by both males and females alike). Only recently have people with an agenda taken issue with it and used it to demonize beta males for expecting love and sex.
>>
>>27308538
Yeah, I'll try that, and that period of my life was a mess, I was actually pretty high when that incident happened so that might be related, I don't know.
>>
>>27308536
>shrug and look away

That's just acting normal. What are you suggesting is "acting nice"?
>>
>>27308536
this
be any kind of guy, but don't be a nice one
chivalry is dead
>>
>>27308581
>no stacy, there's nothing wrong with your hair
>it's really beautiful
>just like you
>kiss me plz
I can almost feel the pussy drying up
>>
>>27304682
I never said nice guys should bottle their emotions u dumbfuck. Its one of the things they COULD do, not SHOULD
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>27308581
Don't bullshit me or yourself. Acting normal is pretty much akin to acting nice in this situation due to the traditional idea that you're supposed to be friendly and polite and all that. A normal response might have been...
>it looks fine
or...
>it looks good, I like it
>>
>>27308536
Yep, don't pretend you care about a woman, because women are stupid and think that if you're indifferent you're treating her "like one of the guys" as if I just ignore my bros and treat them like shit instead of just having some fun banter occasionally in between broing out.
Women don't know shit about male friendships but for some reason they think they do.
>>
>>27308581
>>27308536

From my personal experience, neither acting too nice nor acting like an asshole is the right way to go (more often than not).

I mostly try to act neutral, for example
>girl: my hair is messy
>me: it ain't that bad
So instead of going to one extreme and saying "swallow from now on then" or "take a shower every now and then stinky hoe", or another extreme "nah your hair is beautiful just like your personality" or "come on, you know you always look amazing", it's best just to keep cool I guess.

I might be wrong though since I have a chad friend who literally hooked up with a girl by biting her thigh in the club, so fuck it I doubt there's an universal way of dealing with women.
>>
>>27308588
>chivalry is dead
It never was that alive, in the first place. Do you now that many classic love poems were written by noblemen who had a crush on unattainable women married to some lords?
>>
>>27308628
If she's very pretty, like Stacy as fuck you should NEVER compliment her on her looks (at least not until you get into something with her)
She gets told she's beautiful 20x a day and at this point she takes it as an insult t b h
>>
>>27308648
still
being an asshole >>>>>>>>>>>> being too nice
and if you doubt it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EiEi5VxO5dA
>>
>>27308674
Yeah man I'm well aware of that, I just think middle ground is usually the best.
>>
>>27308688
the best is the middle ground from neutral to total asshole
like 75% prick
works like a charm if you're attractive especially
>>
>>27304772

Theres a distinction between feeling bad and whining for some stupid fucking reason. I never said they werent allowed to feel bad u dumbo. I also said the alt. ISNT not giving a shit.
>>
>>27308674
God damn man.
Tupac went from a well-spoken "gentleman" to full on thug.
Proper transition honestly.
>>
>>27304772
>You're not allowed to feel bad that you got rejected?
You shouldn't, to be really fucking honest
Absolutely no one is everybody's cup of tea, you will always get rejected at least once
That's the reason the advice "be yourself" exists
Doesn't matter how perfect you can be, there will always be some bitches that don't like you
>>
If you want a thought provoking read, Rollo posted some material pertinent to this yesterday. I feel like these threads would cover more ground and there'd be less arguing over basic definitions if people were at least familiar with his canon, regardless of whether you agree with it in entirety or not.

http://therationalmale.com/2016/03/20/the-price-of-nice/
>>
No, it's just called rejection for fucks sake.
>>
>>27308788
Not quite. There's the added element that the woman wishes to keep you as a hanger-around.
>>
>>27308788
This right there >>27308821
There's absolutely nothing more pathetic than becoming an emotional tampon for the bitch you couldn't fuck
>>
>>27304682
>if u cant argue ideas, atk his typing skillz!!!!

WHO R U CALLIN WITE TRAASH POO POO PEE PEEEXDXDXDXDX YEEEEE HAWWWWWW
>>
Why are so many robots so fucking stupid? Jesus christ
>>
>>27308923
Wow man, thanks for your contribution to this discussion.
>>
>>27309252
>implying i havent already posted int his thread

You welcome anyway
>>
Yeah but it works both ways. People think only guys get friendzoned, but girls get friendzoned hard as well.
They have an easier time finding someone else to fuck but the number of guys who befriend girls just to meet their friends and the number of below average girls frienzoned by nice guys who don't wanna bang them are often overlooked.
>>
>>27304345
>Do women not understand that the only reason a guy would want to talk to them in the first place (with a few exceptions like gf of a friend) is because they are attracted to them?
That's really, really sad that you think that way.

Really, unless you're a Chad you need social skills, and so it's very useful to have female friends you don't want to bang.

One nuance with being a friend compared to a beta orbiter / "nice guy" is that you don't have to be a doormat. Like with any friend, you can turn down their request because they respect the value of your time. Say a male friend wants to hang out for a bit because he's bored, but you've got plans; you say sorry, you have something you need to do, and you both carry on. Same thing.

Let me put it this way: that mindset you describe is exactly that of the Chad who only thinks about getting his dick wet and not caring about the women. Is that really the way you want to copy him?
>>
>>27306569
>i dont know why women get so buttblasted about this and make comics like the one in the op.
Women want to be able to play the victim card whenever they want, and to have all the power whenever they don't.
The friendzone is all the power of a normal rejection (that all women naturally hold) with the victim identity of supposedly not being aware the guy had feelings for her.
Calling attention to the idea of the friendzone just shines a spotlight on the truth: the woman has all the power in this situation, but is supposedly simultaneously helpless at the mercy of a manipulative man.
>>
File: 1421616423565.png (26 KB, 522x538) Image search: [Google]
1421616423565.png
26 KB, 522x538
the only person i have ever heard unironically talk about being friendzoned in real life was a (crippled, adopted, half-korean) girl

pretty sure it's just a tumblr meme taken too far
>>
>>27309824
I agree, most beta orbiting men just let women run wild on them because that's what they believe women want or will respond to. The viable alternative is to be a self-respecting guy who doesn't let himself be a doormat, which will probably get you labeled an asshole by some percentage of women anyway because they're used to men endlessly volunteering their time in return for being graced with her presence in a way that male friendships don't really work. You can't win with all women because they don't experience really the male dynamic of having to create value to be valued as they are inherently valued for their pussy but its really not something worth getting worked up over. Take it at face value and have some self-respect
>>
>>27309824
I disagree, I don't think it's sad, and maybe it's just me, but I've never had an emotionally stimulating or meaningful conversation with a woman. It's always just been some stupid crap that I don't care about. Simply put, friend-wise, anything a woman can do a man can do better. I have guy friends who I view as outright irreplaceable. And frankly, the second she rejects you but you stick around, you become a doormat.
>>
File: IMG_20160321_145735.jpg (116 KB, 1056x782) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_145735.jpg
116 KB, 1056x782
>>27302432
Got this message today
You fucking tell me
>>
>>27310630
DONT RESPOND. WHATEVER YOU DO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY DO NOT RESPOND WITH TO THAT MESSAGE. If you do, just say "okay" or "yeah" and then cut all contact.
>>
>>27310630
that's fine. you win some you lose some. just walk away and treat her as an acquaintance. i doubt you can objectively assess her value as a friend because you're infatuated so just move on.
>>
>>27310652
The sad thing is she never even shown any signs of having a boyfriend
>>
>>27310701
Just let it go man. Watch movies. That's great for getting over stuff.
>>
>>27310701
she has a man in her life important enough to her to push you away/hold you at bay as a second choice. don't play that game.
>>
>>27310701
She's getting railed by Chad on the side, while wishing he would commit. She doesn't have a boyfriend. But when she gets one, it won't be you.
>>
File: 1458509741084.jpg (91 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
1458509741084.jpg
91 KB, 1437x908
>guy likes girl, girl doesn't like back
>women pretend this doesn't exist so they can take advantage of their beta orbiters guilt free
>"Gosh I though he was my friend but he was just an evil nice guy who wanted to date and buy me stuff so I'm justified"
>>
>>27310876
Is it a new form of slavery?
>>
The fuck I would want to be friends with a girl, they suck so badly as friends, guys are much more intresting, always add on to the conversation and are forced in life to have a personality that is not revolved around emotion and looks
>>
>>27311073
This. Worst part is that they overvalue themselves so much.
>>
>>27303271
oh my god you're such a faggot kill yourself but not because of this bitch but because you've greatly dishonored your ancestors
>>
>>27303210

Women just need to be more honest with this, as a manlet I learned there is NO women who like manlets, except extremely ugly, extremely desperate ones in their 30s.

Since I am 5'4" I stoped pursuing women years ago, since my last year of college, since no matter what type of woman I was with, they all got disgusted by my freaky and weak body, and i can't blame them for that.

I blame them for not being honest.
>>
>>27309824
>Is that really the way you want to copy chad?
Yes absolutely. Women are boring trash and if I was good looking or rich enough to just fuck them and leave I would do so.
>>
File: necklacing survivor.jpg (38 KB, 398x517) Image search: [Google]
necklacing survivor.jpg
38 KB, 398x517
>women actually thinking that men interact with them for reasons other than their cunts
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

AAHAHANHAHAS

WAIT UP WAIT UP
OHOLD ON
HAHAHHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHAHA WAIT UP
CHAPS, WAIT UP LADS

SO THEY THINK THAT THEY

HAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAH
OHHHHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHO
>>
>>27307193
Sorry, but you're pretty much SOL. Girls tend to figure out if they're romantically interested in you within the first few minutes/hours that you know each other based on how you act towards them. If you've only treated her like a friend thus far and haven't flirted at all, she's going to be weirded out if you try anything now.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.