[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: LAURA2.jpg (121 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
LAURA2.jpg
121 KB, 1000x688
anyone else spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about the girls who showed interest in you in high school who you were too pussy to pursue? my life would be so much better if I had
>>
Me too man. I even have dreams about them.
>>
yes. not as much as i used to, since it's torture. i'm convinced if i had a gf in high school things would've turned out better since that has always been my main insecurity.
>>
>>27302386
If I had a girlfriend in high school, I likely would've actually gotten a circle of friends, who I could have potentially gotten close to, who I could still know now. Even if we were to drift apart, I would actually know what having close friends is even like and I would have a better idea of how to make them. If I had a girlfriend then, I would be more prepared to have one now. If I had a girlfriend then, I wouldn't have the insecurity you mentioned about never being in a relationship and I would have better self esteem. If I had a girlfriend then, I would have something from high school to look back on fondly. If I had taken that step into the next stage of my life, I wouldn't still be stuck in the same state of childish isolation.

Literally the only reason why it could have possibly been a negative thing would be if the relationship ended so badly that it would make me kill myself, and even then I might be heading towards that anyway, so maybe it would've been worth it.
>>
I haven't evolved since high school, so now I've missed the boat on girls being interested in me. That was the last period of life when acting this way was acceptable.
>>
>>27302347
I think of girls in high school that I did pursue and then nothing happened anyway
>>
File: 1437906378379.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1437906378379.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
>Looked great while young
>Girls showed interest all the time
>Too much of a pussy to pursue any of them
>Now grown up
>Able to pursue girls but look like shit
>Think of what could have been all the time
Life is suffering.
>>
>>27303144
tell me about the girl you regret missing your chance with the most
>>
File: bath.png (117 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
117 KB, 500x293
>>27303569
>Literally begged me to fuck her
>Didn't do it since she had a boyfriend
Pic related, she looked kind of like that.
>>
>>27303638
aaaahhhh what the fuck

I don't even think I would've been pussied out of that, unless her boyfriend was like really scary or my best friend or something. At least what you did was morally commendable, anon.
>>
All the fucking time OP
The worst part is that I'm sure both of them liked me at one point but I was way too fucking dense and indecisive to even do anything.

Man, it hurts.
>>
>>27302347
No one ever showed interest in me so no.
>>
SHUT UP NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27303669
Yeah, I really should have gone for it.
>Didn't even know the boyfriend
>He wouldn't have found out
>She would have cheated behind his back with some other guy anyway
At least I hope it made her feel bad since I made a point about how bad it is to cheat.
>>
>>27303742
Maybe you saved their relationship and stopped one of them from killing themselves or something
>>
Interesting to see others also think that even the slightest relationship would have drastically altered their lives.
All we had to do was go with the flow. But we didn't and this is what we get.
>>
>>27304063
Who knows. I might also have saved myself from some shit.

>>27304190
>Interesting to see others also think that even the slightest relationship would have drastically altered their lives.
It really would, the feeling of missing out is horrible.
Stupid genetical programming.
>>
Yes. If I hadn't been a pussy beta faggot I wouldn't be a virgin right now, 4 years after graduation.
>>
>>27302347
>tfw a girl who sort of showed interest in hs contacted me out of the blue a few weeks ago and we basically hung out all weekend
I don't know if this is my chance to ascend out of this shithole or what but goddamn am I going to try
>>
>>27304285

you're getting the 2nd chance many of us can only wish for

godspeed anon, best of luck
>>
File: 1431755223574.jpg (198 KB, 900x916) Image search: [Google]
1431755223574.jpg
198 KB, 900x916
>>27302347
I spend an unhealthy amount of time wishing I could find a Laura look alike.
>>
>>27304285
You are experiencing what I have dreaming about.
>>
I had (have) crippling anxiety and insecurity and problems with intimacy, connection, and self-disclosure. I was made fun of a fair bit for being pale, or for being weird or awkward or whatever. I had a bad, neglectful home life. I was failing classes and not taking very good care of myself and just not functioning very well. I wouldn't have been able to have a normal relationship with them, I don't think. It would've been even more stressful and awkward than the brief courtship phase I experienced.

There were a few girls that showed interest in me (I think). Two of them I really liked a lot and still think about them. One was the first girl that ever really showed interest in me, and the other was a few years later around the end of high school. They seemed so happy and youthful and fun and cool. I felt like a wretch. It's been several years since then and I still remember specific encounters, like how she got a little football drawn on her face at lunch from where they were giving out fake tattoos like that for the game that weekend. She came up to me and was like Hey! Look... and pointed at the little football. She was so cute and had big eyes and a beaming smile. She made my heart hurt.
>>
>>27302347
>>27302347

IS THIS A FUCKING BAIT THREAD

REALLY GUYS

IF YOU HAD PEOPLE PURSUING YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL... OF ALL THE FUCKING PLACES

YOU ARE A GODDAMN NORMIE AND MUST EXIT IMMEDIATELY

REEE
>>
OP you should check out "Emily is away" on steam.

You will hate the ending at first but if you give it some time it will help you with these feelings you are experiencing right now. Or at least it did for me.
>>
>>27304285
Were you in the yearbook as "guy most likely to succeed" or "guy most likely to be rich"?

Or if you were just a smart kid and she remembers that then she probably figured you'd have a well-paying job by now. Beta. Bux.
>>
>>27302347
>the girls who showed interest in you in high school
wat
>>
>>27304518
Why don't we all go to wizchan then? Oh that's right we're to short-sighted to see that wizchan is slow because we refuse to go on there and would rather be on cuckchan because muh traffic.
>>
>>27304659
This. I don't feel like keeping a tab open for 2 weeks just for one thread.
>>
>>27304423
Aaaah that's gotta be a crushing memory
>>
>>27304396
I wish Laura was real and that I could save her
>>
>>27304659
Even if people did move there, would it make any real difference? For every 5 robots who went there, 1 of those 5 would be a normie looking to infiltrate and corrupt it. The more robots who go, the faster it would degrade.
>>
No girl ever showed interest in high school, or college, or ever.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.